If anyone on here is near the San Antonio/Austin, TX area...

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

If anyone on here is near the San Antonio/Austin, TX area...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I have a new model of Nintendo Wii (It is NOT backward compatible with GameCube games) that I am selling for at least $200, but no more than $250. This is what the Wii will come with:

One Black Nintendo Wii Console (New Model)

One Wii Nunchuk (Black)

One WiiMote Plus (Sky Blue)

One Sensor Bar (Wired)

One Sensor Bar (Wireless, USB Rechargeable-- you can use a Standard USB cable to charge this)

6 AA Batteries (for the WiiMote)

1 Rechargeable Battery Pack

1 Charger for Rechargeable Battery Pack

1 A/V Cable

1 Power Cable

1 Copy of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (with Music CD that originally came with it)

1 Copy of Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

*1 Ethernet Cable (25 ft.)

*1 Ethernet Cable USB Connector (For the Wii)

All of these items originally cost me more than my asking price, so this is a great deal! Also, since I want you to feel like you're getting your money's worth, I have over 50 DVD movies (not counting the two Blu-Ray movies I have, Dragon Ball Z Seasons 1, 6, and 9, and the entire Dragon Ball GT series), and I am going to throw in some of my movies at no extra charge! If you're interested, call or text me at:

(409) 454-1209

so we can discuss the matter further!

Or, if you have a working Nintendo 3DS (either Aqua Blue or Pink) with a Charger and are willing to trade, then I am willing to knock the asking price for my Wii down to no more than $100.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...