-----

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 22nd, 2016, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Writing Services

Post by Ginger »

Ghost wrote:If anyone needs anything written, that is what I do. Here is a (non-exhaustive) list of what I offer:

Articles
Blog Posts
Short Stories
Poems
Letters
Novels (aka a ghostwriter)
Resumes
Forum Posts (meaning I sign up and post at your forum)

Prices would vary based on what kind of work it is and the length of said work. Please give me as much notice as possible. If you need something written that you don't see on my list, by all means, ask me about it!

Hmm, will you write a feminist article for me? My blogs needs new stuff. Just kidding :P

You write forum posts? I used to free-lance write when I was in college, didn't know about forum posts, this is new to me!

Good luck on writing :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Writing Services

Post by Cornfed »

Ginger wrote:Hmm, will you write a feminist article for me? My blogs needs new stuff.
That is the trouble with online writing these days. Most paid writing is expected to only have evil applications.

Return to “Classifieds”