Asian-Women.com is now available!

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Winston
Site Admin

Asian-Women.com is now available!

Post by Winston »

If any of you are looking to start an Asian dating site, you might be interested to know that Asian-Women.com is now available. Here is the announcement I got about it:

"Notification of Domain Availability:

We would like to inform you that asian-women.com will soon be available for auction. This domain should be extremely useful for you, since you currently own a domain similar to this domain.
To confirm interest in owning this domain, fill out the simple form below:
http://btwclub.com/33426920lavose-MJP

Sincerely,
Domain Team
65 E Wacker Pl Suite 1350
Chicago, IL 60601"
Last edited by Winston on October 17th, 2013, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The thread title says now available, but you're saying that it's not available.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:The thread title says now available, but you're saying that it's not available.
It was a typo. I fixed it already. Come on now. Use some logical deduction next time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston I was just pointing out your typo, in case people got confused. I was confused. Don't be so uptight.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I get these spams all the time. Last year I nearly bought asianloveconnection for $2000, but then found asianloveconnectionS for $10!!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.