Anyone want to buy Steve Neese's websites?

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone want to buy Steve Neese's websites?

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Steve Neese told me that his sites will be expiring on April 4 and he will not be renewing them. So if you want to save any info from them, do it before then. Here are the links to his sites again:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com
http://www.foreignvsamericanwomen.com

His second site looks like it has a great wealth of resources for the HA and Global Dating movement. Check it out. I don't know if he ever announced it here.

Steve is not renewing them because he feels they aren't getting enough hits, and also he is tired of worrying about his employers and coworkers finding out about them. He feels that these sites are putting him out on a limb for nothing.

Maybe he can sell them instead of letting them expire though. Are any of you interested in buying Steve's sites off him? It would be a good platform to start off if any of you are looking to start a new global dating site. If any of you are interested, let me or Steve know via PM. Steve's username is Steve55.

Anyhow, check out his Foreign vs American Women site. Wow! It's a treasure chest of resources and information for the Happier Abroad and Global Dating movement. Amazing and ground breaking! Here is the URL:

http://www.foreignvsamericanwomen.com

Please share it with all your friends and contacts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone want to buy Steve Neese's websites?

Post by Cornfed »

How much does he want for them? You haven't exactly talked up the price here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's no set price. It's subject to negotiation and bargaining.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I got Steve to extend his websites by one more month, so that I could have more time try to download them, and so you guys could look at them too and extract what you need. I logged into his webhost but I can't download all his sites because it's 1.6 GB and my connection in China isn't stable enough to handle that. So I will have to try to find another way. A friend of mine told me that you can download any site in its entirety offline from this site:

http://www.httrack.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Neese,
Steve hoca said hes interested in buying your sites and is wondering the asking price. What should I tell him?