Philippines Island Province Real Estates (Marinduque)

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Marindoko
Freshman Poster

Philippines Island Province Real Estates (Marinduque)

Post by Marindoko »

Hi!

I live in an island called Marinduque in the Philippines, it's quite of nature everywhere here, and I found it to be a quiet and relaxing island when living in a right place. It's a tropical island, yet life expenses here are very cheap comparing to ones in cities.
For those who love nature, they can reside and live here. Real Estates are relatively cheaper as well.
One could buy a land here, and grow vegetations like coconuts or rice for a source of income.
The island has a great weather from January until May, it's usually sunny. One could go Hiking to Mount Malindig, and go caving in Sta. Cruz. There are also nice scuba-diving locations here.

There are beautiful animals here, including exotic and endangered birds, like the Black Naped Oriole. It's very rich in natural resources.
I call it a 'Resort Island', for it's a place for relaxation.
The people are nice and very friendly. It's one of the safest and friendliest provinces in the Philippines.

There are beach lots for who want to build a house by the beach, or want to invest in a resort by the beach.
Yet reliability of electricity is low, especially at rainy seasons (June-December). Typhoons hit the island around 3 times a year (in the rainy season), an incident that lasts 1-2 days. People are warned before a typhoon comes, so they should always be prepared for it.

All in all, it's a great place to stay, and enjoy nature.

You can check properties I've listed in this website: http://marinduquerealestates.tk

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Philippines Island Province Real Estates (Marinduque)

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."