Caribbean Banking Thats FATCA Tolerant

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
worldcitizen
Freshman Poster

Caribbean Banking Thats FATCA Tolerant

Post by worldcitizen »

[b]So if you thought that offshore banking had died because of catching FATCA, youre wrong I represent a bank thats still opening accounts for American Citizens and even those whom have changed nationality. The bank is based on an island just off the Coast of Venezuela, has great reputation and has an array of banking services not limited to just private and business banking, gold bullion, offshore forex, Aircraft, ship and trust registrations, but also company formations as well. The clientele are from all over the world, there is no tax requirements and even though they are FATCA compliant, they do not turn away USA citizens.

or visit our webiste http://www.rescuecapital.weebly.com, If you need acounnting servies contact me ASAP and I will call the manager :mrgreen: .[/b]
World Citzen Medical, Traveller,Expat, Extreme Sports, Medical Insurance,Driver Licence & Visa services for citizens of the world. www.worldcitizenmedical.info

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Caribbean Banking Thats FATCA Tolerant

Post by ladislav »

A bank is using Weebly? Hmm sounds fishy.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

ladislav wrote:A bank is using Weebly? Hmm sounds fishy.
It's another scammer. I didn't click the links. It's never a good idea to click links from scammers or troll. It could contain malware or other malicious content.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
worldcitizen
Freshman Poster

Post by worldcitizen »

Where does it say that the website belongs to a bank ? The only thing that websites do is convey information what you do with that information is up to you, wether the website is a weebly hosted site or has gold labels and brass knobs has nothing to do with it. I thought that the people reading Happier Abroad were happy positive people, you just proved me wrong. Get a Russian girlfriend or something, lol
World Citzen Medical, Traveller,Expat, Extreme Sports, Medical Insurance,Driver Licence & Visa services for citizens of the world. www.worldcitizenmedical.info