Thailand Live-In Martial Arts Management Vocational Training

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
luisninjaoffice
Freshman Poster

Thailand Live-In Martial Arts Management Vocational Training

Post by luisninjaoffice »

Work, live and train abroad for up to a year on the beautiful island of Ko Samui! Shared housing included at our awesome live-in fitness facility.

FREE martial arts instructor certification training and job offer for graduates. ONLY 10 SPOTS available.

http://bit.ly/Thailand_Martial_Arts_Voc ... ng_Program
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thailand Live-In Martial Arts Management Vocational Trai

Post by Winston »

Interesting. But it doesn't say what the exact costs are, or what discount you will get if you are "one of the first to sign up". Beautiful island though.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIOkSTCitRo[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65-BT-hTPso[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I might actually be interested in this in a few months time provided they have a good Internet connection.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This looks like an interesting small business to run, a martial arts school on a tropical island, which accepts tuition payments from internationals.

Is the deal you pay your rent and the instruction is free? Surely, the whole thing wouldn't be free, would it? I can imagine a movie about a place like this, except they make you fight in underground fighting rings where rich Asians from around the region gather to see local Thais beat up white newbie martial arts instructor students.

I noticed they had some girls in the video. It would be funny if they changed one of the captions to say, "Learn leadership while a red-headed girl kicks you in the stomach."

How common is it for chicks to be martial arts instructors? Would you guys want to learn these skills from a woman? Do they do well selling their services to other women?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There is a movie about underground MMA fighting tournaments in Thailand. Its called Kickboxer with jean claude van dam. Remember? Theres a Kickboxer 2 too, a sequel. And the movie Bloodsport with van dam as well i think, but i dont remember if that takes place in thailand of not. Lol. They are entertaining popcorn flicks though. From the early 1990s i think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You get Thai ED visa..aka Education Visa....Its 33, 000 Thai bhat or around that price..I have checked.

http://www.cmlocals.com/1-year-ed-visa- ... nd-combat/

Thai 1 Year Ed Visa in Hand to Hand Combat in Chiang Mai

Any Age Any Fitness Level

Hand to Hand Combat Training

Thai Military Police Instructor

Trainer is a VIP Bodyguard in Chiang Mai

School arranges all Immigration Visits & 90 Day Reporting

Low Commitment of time compared to ED Visa (Learning Thai)

Amazing contacts in the Military Police

Learn a Skill that will benefit you the rest of your life

No More Immigration Problems

Apply from Thailand or your Own Country

33,000 Baht a Year

------------------

Benefits of a Non O Ed Visa Hand to Hand Combat

Only 1 Hour Immigration Visits
90 Day Reporting covered by the School
Can open a Bank Account
Can Get a Thai Drivers License
Purchase and Sell vehicles
Discounts to Government Attractions
Get a Post Paid Phone Contract
Get a Thai driving license
Get a mobile phone contract easier
Learn valuable life skills
Less Class time than Language Visa
Don't need to leave every 60 days
Can get Multi Entry Permit and Travel

------------------

Its Thailand...DO NOT JUMP To CONCLUSIONS...DO RESEARCH.....Lot of scams but legit business too...This is a good option for the cheap for long term stay in Thailand