Anyone want to rent my apartment in Angeles for a while?

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone want to rent my apartment in Angeles for a while?

Post by Winston »

I want to take some extended trips to China or Thailand but wouldn't want to continue paying rent on my apartment in Angeles City for nothing. So I was wondering if any of you coming to Angeles City would like to rent out my apartment there for a month or two? It is clean and the red/brownish tiles are nice and look new. There is hot water showers, a kitchen, living room, and two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is an aircon in one bedroom. The place is semi furnished with mattresses on the floors in both bedrooms, a plastic table and chairs, kitchenware and utensils, and one desktop computer with internet access. It is one jeepney ride from Fields Ave where the bars are. I can send pictures too if interested. The rent price is 6000p per month (approx $130) plus utilities. (much cheaper than staying in a hotel every night if you're here long term)

If interested, contact me at wwu777us@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on February 14th, 2009, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AsiaBill
Freshman Poster

Post by AsiaBill »

I'll contact some friends; how many months 2? or 3 ? and how much notice before you arriva back in AC? When is the rent due ? 1st of the month?
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1 to 3 months. It depends on their schedule and mine. It's all negotiable. I would give several weeks or a month notice before I return. But it all depends. The rent is due on the 22nd of each month. Let me know if you find any prospects.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way, I forgot to mention that I prefer the renter have several sources of character references.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If no one is staying there, would you rent for juts a weekend of for a few days? Who actually has the keys, your GF or the apartment manager? Where is it located around in AC? Is it walking distance to Fields or do you need to take a trike or jeep? IF you could map it out that might help with the decision making process. How safe is the area? No problems?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For a weekend? It depends on how well I know the person. But not generally. I have the keys and the landlady does. It's located in a neighborhood near Fields but not within walking distance. You have to ride a jeepney. It's safe for me, but I'm not sure about for white guys. Nothing's ever happened to be around there though. I was told that the last tenants there were white foreigners and that they had no problems.

Another drawback is that the jeepney there stops running at 11pm and starts again at 4am, which means if you come back during those times you have to take a trike.

When I get back to AC, I'll make a YouTube video of the apartment.