Sex sells...real estate?

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Sex sells...real estate?

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Women vs men in RE

Post by Montanaland »

Actually women do have an upper hand as an agent and will raise their skirt-just a little to close the deal. As a former realtor myself for 4yrs and my dads side of the family (including pops) having over a combined 65+ yrs as agents...its been passed down to me as an industry fact.

My dad told always reiterated to me that their is a "silent" continuing war between the few men and the 80% of women in the business. Women are able to put on a phisad or push the envelope becuase people generally feel at ease with a them in many ways. He also told me they will debone you in a minute before you know it. I actually felt that way when doing business with Century 21 agents... those bitches seemed to be the worst. Commercial is generally a mans world becuase we don't have to envision and act betty the home maker.