Honest reliable interpreter guide in Ukraine

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
UkrainianGuide
Freshman Poster

Honest reliable interpreter guide in Ukraine

Post by UkrainianGuide »

I offer my assistance as an interpreter and guide in Kiev, Kherson, Odessa, Mykolaiv and other Ukrainian cities. I'm free to travel. I can meet you at the airport, railway or bus station, help to find an affordable accomodation. I have an extensive experience of work with men coming to meet their future wives in Ukraine, can give an advice about local marriage agencies, check if your lady is real, sincere, etc.
Very reasonable rates.
Email to: elaine485@hotmail.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. Do you have a blog or website? Which local agencies would you recommend?

How do you advise men to distinguish between a genuine woman vs. a scammer/gold digger?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
UkrainianGuide
Freshman Poster

Post by UkrainianGuide »

My website is under construction at the moment, but it will be ready soon. As for marriage agencies located in my home city of Kherson, I would recommend "Unona" (http://www.unona.com.ua) All my clients liked their services.
I had my own marriage agency several years ago, so I'm able to distinguish if a lady is sincere or not. I keep in touch with some serious family-oriented ladies, we are friends now. Of course, I need some time of communication with a lady to understand if she serious or not.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for your response Elaine. So what are some clues and signs you pick up to tell if a lady is serious or not? Do you go by your instinct? Or do you watch for clues and red flags?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
UkrainianGuide
Freshman Poster

Red Flags

Post by UkrainianGuide »

The RED FLAGS for a man who visits his lady in hr country can be:
1) She always meets with him with a 3-d party: her mother, sister or a friend.
It shows lack of her interest and trust to a man. (but if it takes place only at the 1-st
meeting - it's ok). The red flag is when it happens ALWAYS
2) A man comes to a lady, but she has very little spare time for him, she's very "busy".
It means just that she's not really interested.
3) If a man and his lady meet not in the city when the lady lives, she wants money for
"a plane" or "a taxi" to meet with him. If she has some feeling to a man she would try
to save his money and come by bus or by train (that costs about 10 times less than a plane).
The RED FLAG on correspondence stage is when a lady's letters are very general and superficial.