The Onion makes fun of Hillary Clinton

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

The Onion makes fun of Hillary Clinton

Post by LarryLaffer »

The Onion has a hilarious video making fun of Hillary Clinton

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

That video was very funny! I will have to check out more of their youtube videos. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Onion makes fun of Hillary Clinton

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Hillary Clinton sees when she looks in the mirror in the morning. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what comes out of Hillary's mouth whenever she speaks. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an ad that was running in March of this year from the Trump campaign showing Hillary barking like a dog (she actually did bark like a dog during a campaign speech back in March). :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvV-3mSDiuc[/youtube]