Winston gets beat-up in Russia (video)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Winston gets beat-up in Russia (video)

Post by odbo »

I've uncovered the rare footage Winston wrote about years ago! Here is the Chinese fat-man himself getting beat-up by some clownish Matrix fan.

His martial arts skills are not quite what they used to be.. :)
viewtopic.php?t=10228

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I am not amused. The Asian guy was over-matched by the young Russian toughs, but his ego kept him active for far too long.

That's why I avoid fights or try to end them quickly with an ASP to the skull before fleeing the scene. Sometimes these things are unavoidable however, especially when alcohol is involved.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Not cool, Odbo, not cool at all....

I'm not at all surprised at the video considering how racist Russians can be. The Asians were outnumbered and actually did pretty good IMO, LOL. You should've picked another video Odbo, cus I dobut Winston knows how to fight like these guys. And BTW, Russians are cowards for the most part. Why do always have to fight in packs? These kinds of attacks goes on quite frequently in Russia, lots of punk skinheads over there. Someone needs to teach those assholes a lesson over there.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

zboy1 wrote:The Asians were outnumbered and actually did pretty good IMO, LOL. You should've picked another video Odbo, cus I dobut Winston knows how to fight like these guys.
He looks just like him! Same chubby shape and haircut at least. I always fell out of my chair when I first saw it. I remembered his exciting story from a few years ago about getting beat-up in Russia: http://www.happierabroad.com/The_Cherep ... ssault.htm

Good thing it wasn't really Wu, or he would have destroyed those guys. :wink:
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

LOL, that's true though! I was beatup very badly once when I lived in Ukraine by 3 big dudes and I was drunk (it was a New Years party), so I could not protect myself. All of my clothes was covered in my blood, my eyebrow was split in half. Those guys don't mess around. Not like Americans running around yelling stupid shit, these guys just hit you without words, they don't care.
odbo
Veteran Poster

winston getting bullied by girls as a child?

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston gets beat-up in Russia (video)

Post by Winston »

No sorry odbo. The real video is here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36768
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne