My mortifying moment at the Christmas party

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

My mortifying moment at the Christmas party

Post by Teal Lantern »

My mortifying moment at the Christmas party and why it's hell to be 48, alone and desperate
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... erate.html

"At 48, I find myself alone and desperate. I want a man but find myself competing with women half my age. You see, eight months ago, I split up with the man I had expected to spend the rest of my life with.

Although it was my decision - I dumped him when he refused to marry me - I was heartbroken. But I had no idea of the trauma I'd endure at realising how invisible I've become to the opposite sex."

(Yoda voice) The rationalization hamster is strong with this one.
Pretty sure she's lying about her age, too. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My mortifying moment at the Christmas party

Post by Tsar »

What point does marriage have for (WW) women past age 40, 50, 60, and beyond? They are not fertile, most have slept with many men, and there isn't an excuse (except a feminist excuse) why a AW (or any WW) woman should be single past age 30 maximum.

When women delay marriage that is one of the major risks. It is one risk men don't have because somewhere in the world they can get young women. Either for marriage or companionship. Men become financially secure and have more of an ability to support a family which enables them to attract good girls. Young woman that will desire them. That must be one reason why Feminists are always causing drama when they see men with foreign girlfriends/wives.

Marriage should occur between ages 18-25. Best to marry a younger girl with a warmer, more innocent heart. Historically, even as late as the 1950s some 16 and 17 year old girls were marrying 20 and 30 year old men. The men respected women and the women wanted nice guys.

If a WW is single past age 30 she should stop complaining and look in the mirror! It's her own damn fault! Most normal guys do not want an older women, many want a younger woman. Many times a guy in his thirties who would date a woman in her late forties and consider marrying her has a cougar fetish and doesn't want biological children (or he's a male gold-digger, and he will have a secret mistress on the side). Sleeping around with many men, focusing on a career, unreasonable expectations, and a feminist outlook are reasons why many more women will be in her position.

Marriage is about a man and a woman creating a life together, traditionally about a man and a woman creating a family. Marriage is a bond meant to be shared for a lifetime. Younger women can bond with a man. Feminist woman, especially older feminist women, can't truly bond with a man. Historically men were able have concubines because men can bond with multiple women. Women can not truly bond with multiple men, women that have multiple men lose their ability to bond and slowly their ability love a man.

Older WW usually want a man for companionship just so they can raise their self-esteem and "feel young."

They are under the false presumption that they can be feminists and have a good relationship. They choose to believe a lie, they can live with the consequences of their actions.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well said Tsar.
lone_yakuza wrote:35 year or older women are already used up. Men age like fine wine. East Asian men and black men age like the finest wines in the world.
This is true. My dad started balding in his mid forties, but my Asian grandfather had a full head of mostly black hair when died in his sixties. Luckily, I probably take after my grandfather.

Lots of people say Asian women age poorly, but not if my mom is any indication. She can pass for ten years younger.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, men age like wine and women age like milk and anglo women age like sour milk! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Post by Excalibur »

jamesbond wrote:Yes, men age like wine and women age like milk and anglo women age like sour milk! :lol:

I think this is even a better one :shock:

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

lone_yakuza wrote:Yeah somebody reposted this. ANyways. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT, YOU UGLY USED UP BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA.
It's all good when they are giving men the brush off, not wanting their "style" cramped.

When it's their turn, "It's cruel and unfair, and there are examples of it everywhere".

"Cruel and unfair" for you to have the right to say "NO" to them. :lol:

If a man went around a party kissing random women, he'd have been shown the door.

If anyone's wondering, the pic Excalibur posted is ... Brigitte Bardot. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lone_yakuza wrote:35 year or older women are already used up. Men age like fine wine. East Asian men and black men age like the finest wines in the world.

Women age like milk, black/afro-mixed, E European, and NE European women age like sweet milk, and Western European/Anglo saxon women age like soured milk.

I have seen NE European or E European women in their mid 40s, and they still look relatively young compared to western European/anglosaxon-blooded females.

American females age the worst, especially anglo-saxon or western european descended ones. It may have to do with the extremely unhealthy diet as well. I have mistaken 25 year olds for being 38 or 40 years old.

This is why I will have a beautiful young wife even at age 40 because I will age well and will take care of my body. While most women will be experiencing the worst nightmares of their lives at that age.
Konnichiwa, guy. You should capitalize the "b" in black so zboy1 doesn't put you on time-out. @LMBO :-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Women age like milk, black/afro-mixed, E European, and NE European women age like sweet milk, and Western European/Anglo saxon women age like soured milk.

I have seen NE European or E European women in their mid 40s, and they still look relatively young compared to western European/anglosaxon-blooded females.

American females age the worst, especially anglo-saxon or western european descended ones. It may have to do with the extremely unhealthy diet as well. I have mistaken 25 year olds for being 38 or 40 years old.

This is why I will have a beautiful young wife even at age 40 because I will age well and will take care of my body. While most women will be experiencing the worst nightmares of their lives at that age.

I have a friend who is 67, he was hit on by a 40 year old. Took her to eat at his place and was thinking of having a relationship with her. I said go for it or he can go to the phillipines, while everyone else was judging him. Cause of people and society pretty much saying it's wrong to date a girl younger than you. He was a good man, I don't see why he can't be happy, but people think he should be alone.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Teal Lantern wrote:If anyone's wondering, the pic Excalibur posted is ... Brigitte Bardot. :shock:
[/color]
Oh, dear God.