You Need A Baby

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

You Need A Baby

Post by Taco »

Your dream of having 10 children can finally come true.

You Need A Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFgKr_Gd2GE
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I need a baby like I need to be sentenced to 18 years of hard labor.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Evil Western regimes punish good men for having and raising children, but is that really a reason to acquiesce to evil, leave the breeding to scum, and thereby doom the human race? Might it not be an idea to find a way to raise quality children that doesn't suck?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:Evil Western regimes punish good men for having and raising children, but is that really a reason to acquiesce to evil, leave the breeding to scum, and thereby doom the human race? Might it not be an idea to find a way to raise quality children that doesn't suck?
+1

I suppose guys who don't want kids should not have them, but men who want Children and raise them as exceptional human beings are way too rare, and I will go out of my way to accommodate men who have made that their life choice.

Outwest
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Evil Western regimes punish good men for having and raising children, but is that really a reason to acquiesce to evil, leave the breeding to scum, and thereby doom the human race? Might it not be an idea to find a way to raise quality children that doesn't suck?
+1

I suppose guys who don't want kids should not have them, but men who want Children and raise them as exceptional human beings are way too rare, and I will go out of my way to accommodate men who have made that their life choice.

Outwest
I agree. Western men have been programmed to shun fatherhood and replace it with personal interests when in fact its one of the most important things most men will ever do.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed, Outwest, Taco, thank you for reminding me that there is something larger than just having a honey to keep me company. A goal beyond selfishness.

The video was 100% accurate. But children are still worth it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

A man shouldn't have a child or raise a child in a Western feminist nation. America: high costs of living, co-pays, high medical expenses, an unjust court system, toxicity, bullying, high cost of food, toxic GMOs, and high prescription drug costs. Children don't even learn foreign languages in America. If a man wants children then it should be in a country where it is less expensive, less risky, and healthier socially.