Is Winston Jewish?

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Winston Jewish?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston and Jewish people have a few things in common. Here are a few things I have noticed that makes me think Winston might be at least partially Jewish.

First of all, Jews tend to be very frugal with their money. Winston is also very frugal with his money, (some would say he is cheap). :lol:

Jews tend to be very analytical, so is Winston. He is so analytical that some people believe he lives in his head too much. :)

Some Jews believe that they are the 'chosen ones.' Winston also believes that he was 'chosen' to lead the 'happier abroad' movement and tell the world about it! :D

So what do you guys think, could Winston be Jewish?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Winston Jewish?

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:Winston and Jewish people have a few things in common. Here are a few things I have noticed that makes me think Winston might be at least partially Jewish.
First of all, Jews tend to be very frugal with their money. Winston is also very frugal with his money, (some would say he is cheap). :lol:
Jews tend to be very analytical, so is Winston. He is so analytical that some people believe he lives in his head too much. :)
Some Jews believe that they are the 'chosen ones.' Winston also believes that he was 'chosen' to lead the 'happier abroad' movement and tell the world about it! :D
So what do you guys think, could Winston be Jewish?
LMAO :lol:
Ghost wrote:Who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes, man...
It can't be too deep, the earth is a flat disc after all...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston is the 'Asian Moses.' He is leading men out of the dating desert of the US and into the promise land of beautiful, friendly foreign women!
So in that regard, Winston could be Jewish (at least theoretically). :D

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yeah and like the Israelites all we do is gripe and bitch at him.

Ahhh, poor Moses - uh, Winston!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Our fearless leader Winston, is featured in this video. I wonder if there is a Jewish conspiracy against Winston. :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL. Does Winston even look Jewish? lol

Don't forget Winston's "alien soul" too. He doesn't fit into a materialistic anti-social society like normal humans are supposed to. And Jews are alleged to be aliens as well, as Starchild claimed. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Could Winston secretly be a wealthy Jewish man who owns millions of dollars of stock in a large american company? :lol: