Winston Wu Impersonator Invades Japan

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Winston Wu Impersonator Invades Japan

Post by WorldTraveler »

This guy reminds me of a white Winston Wu invading Japan. I think he watched Winston's Russian videos and copied him.

Someone on Roosh V Forum said this guy, David Campbell aka David Bond was a Happier Abroad poster. Anybody familiar with him?

I think walking up to Japanese girls telling that you love them will not get you laid. I've told Ukrainian girls I loved them and they laughed, but thought I was stupid. One poster in the comments said the girls' laughs were uncomfortable embarrassment laughs and not laughs of having fun.
Is there someone that has lived in Japan who could comment. This guy has also been on Chinese news as jerk.

http://view.inews.qq.com/a/VID2015122505689401

Can someone translate. He's also selling his idiot's guide to getting laid in Japan.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston Wu Impersonator Invades Japan

Post by droid »

This not a version of Winston but just another PUA dirtbag. They just laugh because it's still a a polite society.

What a f***ing prick, grabbing them by the arm and making fun of their language. If only Japanese men weren't so pussyfied now he'd get cut in half with a Katana.
I'm telling you, western chumps are a god damn plague, I change sidewalks at the sight of one. And yeah i might be one of them but i at least have some modicum of respect.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Weird. Yesterday I only saw 4 videos by this guy. Today he has 49 videos which have been there for up to a year.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hellodavidbond/videos

I consider him obnoxious at best. I don't believe making a fool of yourself will get you laid. He even posts a video of his buddy getting knocked on his ass and him called out for his antics by a Hong Kong guy. This guy ruins things for all normal guys looking to meet girls in Asia.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes. It's guys like him that make things much harder for foreigners in Asia. What a buffoon. And I agree, Droid: I also try to avoid most Westerners as well, while in Asia.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

In Taiwan, is it this easy for a white guy to show up and get a girl this good looking to sleep in your bed? Rock, I’d be interested in your opinion.

Osaka girls. I hate to be a skeptic, but he’s videoing girls in the bathtub with himself. Are these normal girls allowing themselves to be filmed or could these girls be P4P?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp2gsXds_1s [/youtube]

Very interesting video, but long. Skip the first third or half. Even though he's now trying to sell his Idiot's Guide of How to PIck-Up Japanese girls, in the video below he comes clean and says of the 185 numbers he got on 15 went out on dates with him. He says Asia girls don't like white guys.

Someone please translate video below:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=502XaO3zKTo#t=15 [/youtube]

http://youtu.be/502XaO3zKTo
Last edited by WorldTraveler on December 26th, 2015, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think that's an insult. I don't recall Winston ever molesting women on the street.

I suppose it's a good thing most Americans are too poor to fly to Japan or else this place would be conquered in a day the by rooshv lookalikes.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:I think that's an insult. I don't recall Winston ever molesting women on the street.
I suppose it's a good thing most Americans are too poor to fly to Japan or else this place would be conquered in a day the by rooshv lookalikes.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

David Bond . I heard of this guy. His like the Roosh version but instead of banging Ukraine he has Asian fetish.

One thing is for sure. The way he approaches girls it wouldn't work in the states but in Asia . Asian people are too polite that it might work. The only problem I have with him is that if you watch his videos he does come off very obnoxious with this superiority attitude thinking him being white gives him a free pass. At the same time this might encourage other expat guys to act up in Asia as if we don't have that already.

Some of the blames lies with the local Asian guys not stepping up to the plate and putting him in his place. Outside of that I can't blame him for what he is doing. His more of monger than anything else but targets Asia kind of like Will-N-Dodd.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy is the ultimate Winston Wu impersonator. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Will Winston be the next Japanese international playboy? :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

David bond:

http://thericedaily.com/david-bond-asian-girls/
"How I Pick Up Asian Girls For a Living By Manipulating the Media"
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

momopi,

I take it that David Bond is more like Roosh than Winston Wu of Asia. His just a classic example of a white guy exploiting Asia. If Asian men can do that in the west there would be boat loads but the western women are too racist or stuck up for that. Kind of feel ashamed to be Asian .
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

chanta76 wrote:momopi,

I take it that David Bond is more like Roosh than Winston Wu of Asia. His just a classic example of a white guy exploiting Asia. If Asian men can do that in the west there would be boat loads but the western women are too racist or stuck up for that. Kind of feel ashamed to be Asian .
He's found a way to exploit Asian racism for profit. He plays the role of the stereotypical "bad" westerner who visits Asia. He gets tons of free publicity from the media in Asian countries because they love stories about foreigners behaving badly. All that free publicity greatly increases traffic to his website and his profits.

In his own words:
"In a way, I’ve come up with a way to convert racism, lies, and hate into cash."