How feminists are reacting to the European rape migration

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How feminists are reacting to the European rape migration

Post by jamesbond »

This is a funny video showing the double standard feminists have regarding the real rape of women by the migrants in Europe and Roosh's satirical blog where he talked about rape.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How feminists are reacting the European rape migration

Post by Yohan »

As far as I see from the news, feminists are still running after Julian Assange, the wikileak guy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nment.html
Zozan Inci, the chairperson of Roks, a lobby group representing shelters for women affected by male violence, added: 'There is a girl in Sweden who's been [allegedly] raped. He needs to come here and go through the process that everyone else goes through.'

'What disturbs me is that the UN is putting men's human rights before women's human rights - as they always do in these situations.
Feminists don't care much about ordinary women in general.

I see no reason either, why men's human rights should be inferior to women's human rights.
Are we not all equals?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How feminists are reacting the European rape migration

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:I see no reason either, why men's human rights should be inferior to women's human rights.
Are we not all equals?
According to feminists, women are superior to men and men are guilty until proven innocent. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How feminists are reacting to the European rape migratio

Post by jamesbond »