Winston singing classic oldies and love songs (videos)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston singing classic oldies and love songs (videos)

Post by Winston »

I just uploaded some video clips of me singing classic romantic oldie songs at KTV's in China. There are about a dozen clips. Hope you guys like my singing. Let me know what you all think. lol :)

Desperado

Glory of Love

Honesty

More later...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston singing classic oldie songs (videos)

Post by pandabear »

Excellent! Keep them coming!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pandabear wrote:Excellent! Keep them coming!
Is my voice on key or off key? lol. I try to keep it on key most of the time, but there are a few lines that I go off key, especially if I try to go high pitch. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok here are three more clips of me singing romantic oldies and love songs. Hope you guys like them. These songs are from an era where music was really music and beautiful. lol

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Lying Eyes

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Next batch...

Suddenly

Suddenly version 2

Take Me Home Country Road

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston good one....but Only in China...

Don't do this in Philippines...You will be humbled...Chinese may have good DNA when it comes to looks, business & IQ but they suck in singing.. :lol: :lol: ...You can impress Chinese girls with your singing, but in Philippines i found the hard way... every Filipina, Filipino can SING..I MEAN SING BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU EVER KNOW...

I thought I'm a good Indian singer but I was in tears the very first time when I went to KTV in Makati I still remember it... :( :( :(

We can fool the Chinese with English songs, but not the Filipinas...I have stopped going to KTV in Manila to impress the girls as I thought I was a good singer :x :x :(

Don't do this in Philippines is all I will say :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

StarChild what do you mean ? Mr. Wu has a beautiful voice, your just jealous! Have you heard him play piano ? Go to the music section under the title of most talented musician and I promise you'll be floored.

Don't listen to him Winston, you should go to a studio immediately and cut a record " Mr. Wu Sings ", guaranteed to go gold...........
Last edited by Moretorque on September 2nd, 2016, 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:Winston good one....but Only in China...

Don't do this in Philippines...You will be humbled...Chinese may have good DNA when it comes to looks, business & IQ but they suck in singing.. :lol: :lol: ...You can impress Chinese girls with your singing, but in Philippines i found the hard way... every Filipina, Filipino can SING..I MEAN SING BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU EVER KNOW...

I thought I'm a good Indian singer but I was in tears the very first time when I went to KTV in Makati I still remember it... :( :( :(

We can fool the Chinese with English songs, but not the Filipinas...I have stopped going to KTV in Manila to impress the girls as I thought I was a good singer :x :x :(

Don't do this in Philippines is all I will say :lol: :lol:
What do you mean? I've sung at videokes in the Philippines for years. They like my singing too usually. But I'm only good at singing the slower songs. They fit my voice. I can't sing the faster or higher pitch songs though. Btw, Chinese are not bad singers. They aren't comfortable singing English songs, but they sing Chinese songs very well.

Many Filipinos sing well, but not all. Some are bad too and many are mediocre. It's just that the good singers get more attention and are very good. The ones that are in bands sing very well though, and are professional quality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok last batch. Hope you enjoy them.

Unchained Melody

We're All Alone

We've Got Tonight

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I guess I am a musician with a certain level of singing ability, so I could be a bit critical, but this was hilarious.

Did you get you any poontang from this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ wrote:I guess I am a musician with a certain level of singing ability, so I could be a bit critical, but this was hilarious.

Did you get you any poontang from this?
What poontang? I was with my girlfriend in some of those clips. My voice is not that bad. Come on. I went off key a few times, but I was on key a lot too and had a lot of heart and soul in my singing. I'm not a pro singer but I'm not that bad either. I also picked the songs I could sing best that fit my voice the best too. If you can do better, please post videos of yourself singing.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston wrote:...I'm not a pro singer...if you can do better, please post videos of yourself singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7TNW-HRN0
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So what did all you guys think of my singing in the videos above of classic oldies and love songs? lol. Any honest opinions? lol.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pandabear wrote:
August 28th, 2016, 5:47 am
Winston wrote:...I'm not a pro singer...if you can do better, please post videos of yourself singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7TNW-HRN0
Lol. What was that? That wasn't better than my singing. Who was that? You or MatureDJ? lol