Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How to make Winston more famous?

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: How to make Winston more famous?

Post by pandabear » September 10th, 2016, 3:45 am

Okay, Winston has been outdone, yet again.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-essay-ti ... 02003.html

Someone named Dave Han writes a mild article stating that he wouldn't date a Feminist

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephine/w ... 670e0.html

And, he predictably gets scorched.

But, Winston is sliding under the radar.

Maybe Winston should start a YouTube channel like Sandman--a daily 10-minute broadcast, that gets a lot of views. When he eventually makes the point that Colombian donkeys are more satisfying than American women, then that ought to generate some fame.

ironfist
Freshman Poster

Post by ironfist » September 10th, 2016, 6:51 am

very disturbing videos

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear » September 10th, 2016, 4:24 pm

ironfist wrote:very disturbing videos
You're right! Winston needs to make a series of very disturbing videos!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear » September 15th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Maybe, to be different, Winston could do goats instead of donkeys?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » June 8th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Winston needs to start doing seminars in the US, Canada, Australia and the UK about the idea of dating abroad. Just think of all the "broads" he could get then. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 » June 9th, 2017, 7:12 pm

pandabear wrote:Okay, Winston has been outdone, yet again.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-essay-ti ... 02003.html

Someone named Dave Han writes a mild article stating that he wouldn't date a Feminist

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephine/w ... 670e0.html

And, he predictably gets scorched.

But, Winston is sliding under the radar.

Maybe Winston should start a YouTube channel like Sandman--a daily 10-minute broadcast, that gets a lot of views. When he eventually makes the point that Colombian donkeys are more satisfying than American women, then that ought to generate some fame.
Agree that YouTube is the way to go. Also agree that volume is king. There is so much to discuss! He could also pepper in some interviews from expats living abroad similar to what JC does at RetireCheapAsia.com. Huge opportunity to seize and since Winston already has the webpage, he'd be a natural.

If I were in his shoes, I'd hire a good virtual assistant or two to help Winston get his YouTube channel off the ground.

Will he listen? Doubtful. But it's a great idea.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » June 11th, 2017, 11:53 am

The legendary Winston Wu. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio » June 12th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Here is my personal opinion,

Why is it only the responsibility of Winston? Shouldn't ALL HA participants do their part and make their OWN websites, forums, seminars or what have you, and spread the HA philosophy? It's not like he is the only one living and experiencing life abroad. Many people here have wonderful and joyous experiences abroad and not so great experiences. So why not branch off and make one's own?
Here is an article written by EXPAT Hell named who isn't writing:

expathell.com/?p=59
But what about me? What about my needs? I don’t want to read about politics, k-pop, newbie teacher tips, restaurant reviews or inter-Korean tourism. I want to read about unfiltered and uncensored Korean experiences of a personal kind. The question is: Why is material of this genre so difficult to find? And the answer is: Because no one is writing it.

So, who isn’t writing? That’s the real question then. Who is not writing about the Korean/Foreigner scene and the Korean/Foreigner personal experiences they have gone through? Who are these non-contributors and what is their excuse? More importantly, what should be their punishment? All taking and no giving? That isn’t really fair.

The point is, what these long term non-contributors are doing is a crime. They are withholding. They should be writing, or writing more frequently. The oldest expat I’ve ever met is a guy who first came here in 1966. In 1970 he took up permanent residence. He married a Korean woman and had three children with her. His children are older than I am. He is still married, and still living in Korea. He has written volumes and volumes of text on various obscure subjects, but not a word about his daily life, or even what it was like to live in Korea in the 1970’s or 1980’s. Why not? Too personal? Is he too good for us?

Why not throw us a bone every once in a while? Who do they think they are fooling? They aren’t fooling me. I’m not fooled. They are withholding from us. They have stories to tell, but they are keeping these stories to themselves. These long-term non-contributors are exhibiting a level of disrespect that can no longer be tolerated. Something must be done, but what?

I do not agree with this guy's negativity of Korea but this post is certainly CORRECT! Why aren't more people writing blogs about their lives abroad? The experiences of people living their lives in other countries regardless if them having a positive or negative experiences would certainly be of great contribution to the HA philosophy, would it not? People are skeptical about going abroad not only because of the cultural brainwashing but there is not too many sites and forums like this one that can rebuke the myths the media likes to portray in the non-Anglo world. Think about it?

Suppose you've grown up in a culture that is vegan, and the media of that country says "eating meat will make your penis fall off!". You’ve grown up your whole live thinking eating meat was of some sort of sin. There was no proof of such thing would happen, but you've been told your whole life, no one you know has done it and if you tried to eat some, you will be guilted and shamed out of existence. Then, one a man, named Winston, makes a campaign which goes by Happier Eating Meat. Sure, he has videos and picture of him eating meat. He might have some friends of an interview in an mp3 podcasts that’s says "yes chicken tastes so great, we are sick of tired of always eating broccoli! Beef and pork tastes great too!". There is no peer review of this man, there are no other Happier Eating Meats like blogs except for him, and you've never tasted meat before. Would you trust him? Would you take that chance? Why aren't other meat eaters sharing their experiences eating meat? If eating meat was ok, then wouldn't there be a huge number of them to prove that there is nothing wrong with eating meat?

Think of it like a religion, Christianity for an example. How does one spread the gospel? It takes its congregation members to go out to the world to spread the gospel. Before some became devoted Christians, many come from all kinds of backgrounds. Some were involved with Gangs, criminal activity, drugs and alcoholism. So this person will most likely connect with those whom are stuck in this area of life. Some Christians use to be party animals and anything goes type of mentality, so this person will most likely speak with and connect to people of this crowd. Some grew up in strict traditional backgrounds so they will connect with those in this area. Some grew up outcasted, a social reject, and invisible to society, so this Christian will most likely connect with such people. ONE pastor (In this case Winston) cannot spread the gospel alone all by himself. There will need to be more people besides Winston and a couple other cultural critique expats in order to push the HA philosophy towards the mainstream crowd.

(I am NOT saying the HA is a religion, cult, or anything, I am using this as an analogy so that people can kind of see where I am coming from.)

There are many people on this forum who have fair criticism about their home countries. I've read many archived posts where some people are from other Angelo-Saxon countries like Canada, Australasia, etc. Some were from Malaysia, India and other "developing" countries and told how life is really like rather than a one-sided positivity or negativity bias. All of these critiques were amazing and I had wished they posted more about the subject other than what the women were like.
Imagine this, All forum member contributed and made something like a HA tree. You have the Traditionalist branch where traditionalists could come on and read the adventures and journeys from the traditionalist point of view, or MGTOWs from the west could read and understand a blog written by a MGTOW point of view, Your party animals (although I think we have enough of these guys all over the net, ie Roosh, David Bond, The guy from Naughy Nomad, English Teacher X ...) etc all leading back up to this site. although we are all different, have different life goals, come from different walks of life and so on a "Main streamer" can do his (or her) own research on the matter of each of these groups and it can at least all come down to one conclusion, it sucks living in the west. If many "Blue-Pills" or "Cucks" as many call them, see the wealth of information about the truthful life abroad from actual people, vlogs, phlogs (Photo blogs), essays, books, etc. Weather positive of fair criticism, I’m pretty sure it would make a person with a little thinking ability to form his own opinion. This of which i'm sure will plant a seed of curiosity to break out of his lifetime of brainwashedness. Now, will there be feminist backlash? Oh hell yes, of course! But there is not really much they can do about it once the scene sets in. Shut one HA-related blog down? Cool! 3 more will pop back up like the annoying weeds growing in the backyard.

I have been following this forum for about five to six years specifically as a spectator, and I've read many poster's archives on their adventures of the HA journey, many which I find an absolute joy reading! Some I have copied and saved as a PDF to read as motivation so that I can finally go abroad, but in the last couple years, In this forum, the are many members who are at each other’s throats about how one should live their lives, telling another what country they belong and don't belong, telling others not to go to country X just because one did not have a specific experience that one expected and so on. All because some come from different walks of life are MGTOWs, traditionalists, race nationalists, PUAs (<----whom I truly hate by the way), conspiracy theorists etc.

Instead why not just branch off and make your own? PUAs do all the time! Just type up "How to get sex from (insert Country here)" and you will find a whole library of scam--*cough*-- I mean "articles” on how to do so. Although I can't stand them, they at least market themselves to the world so other know of their existence and not rely on just ONE PUA entity. I am sure there are genuine main streamers who do want to go places but are too afraid of being associated with the PUA label. So, I think it's the HA's turn to do them same and branch their own and set the balance between genuine people vs upcoming PUA so the stigma of traveling abroad won't be as damning by the west!

==================================================================================

Now here is the other catch to this whole HA thing, let’s say Winston does become popular and mainstream...

1. Won't this spread westernization much faster? I mean, I am working on my way of leaving the west, USA in particular, to get away from the toxic culture. Now if people began traveling and going to all places all over the world, aren't we inviting in exactly what we are trying to get away from? What if American women decide to follow western men where ever they go, won't they try to spread their vile feminist ways on to the local ways.

2. One of the fastest ways of going abroad is getting TEFL certified. Let's say westerns started doing this by the thousands, millions even. Wouldn't it become harder to live due to the fact that there are so many westerns to choose from?

3. Would this not cause feminists to run to the government to put a ban on those leaving? Or they put a huge restriction on who can leave and for how long? This is probably one of my biggest fears!!

Just a thought….