Trump Burgers in South Africa

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Re: Trump Burgers in South Africa

Post by Russian1860 »

Yes, you are right. The working class is less paid in SA, because you have THEM to work for free :lol: :lol: :lol:
But regarding professionals, that is a big problem of Russia, that they are underpaid, and thus go abroad. But salaries is something which is beyond the government regulations. It complies to market rules.

In my personal point of view, based on what I saw on the spot, I would say people live more wealthy in SA, than in Russia. I don't consider blacks of course.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:Here is the official statistics of countries by GDP:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita

The statistics by average wage misses both Russia and SA :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... erage_wage
Income relative to GDP is meaningless since most blacks sit under a tree all day or steal or live of government handouts. This dilutes the average wages by GDP. In SA 3.3 million people out of 51 million (the whites) pay 99% of all tax. so 5% of the population (whites are 8-9%) carry the chernomadji.

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/33-Milli ... x-20131120

The average USA wage is low. that would be a mid level skilled person here.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I agree. And as I said, according to my personal impression, whites live more wealthy in SA, than in Russia.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

A better tool to compare is the Big Mac index.There is a good relationship between GDP per person and Big mac price.

http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index

In the USA $5.04, in Russia $2.05, south africa $2.10. That is R30. less than half the price of a Trump burger :lol:

I don't eat at Mcdonalds though. Junk food. Also they only give franchises to blacks so I will not support their discrimination against my race. But I have eaten there in USA. Hard to tell where the plastic and foam warpping ends and the burger starts as it tastes the same :lol:

None of the american style junk food is any good. KFC (we call it Kaffir Feeding Centre). Burger King has arrived but I havent been there.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

USA is also very different. Prices in New York are twice higher, than somewhere in countryside. Some cities are wealthy, but others, such as Detroit are a dump, where people can't find a job. The average level of life let's say in Geremany is a way higher than in USA. They might not earn that big, but in average, they live better. American dream is nothing more than bullshit fake.

Regarding Big Mac index, as you can see both Russian rubles and South African rands are highly undervalued. They say, US dollar is neither undervalued, nor overvalued. But that is not truth. USD is a biggest soap bubble.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:USA is also very different. Prices in New York are twice higher, than somewhere in countryside. Some cities are wealthy, but others, such as Detroit are a dump, where people can't find a job. The average level of life let's say in Geremany is a way higher than in USA. They might not earn that big, but in average, they live better. American dream is nothing more than bullshit fake.

Regarding Big Mac index, as you can see both Russian rubles and South African rands are highly undervalued. They say, US dollar is neither undervalued, nor overvalued. But that is not truth. USD is a biggest soap bubble.
That is because you are using the dollar as the base index. Of course it will be zero. change the base index to pounds and you will see the dollar is 25% overvalued. before 2009 it was undervalued.

Obama has caused it to be overvalued as he has done nothing but double the debt and wasted money on more jew wars that make america even more hated. America has squandered a lot of good will through a series of very bad presidents. I thought they could not do worse than Bush, until they selected the Kenyan goat herder. It is hard to believe at one time even someone like Osama was an allie of america. Until america put troops into his holy land and started this BS support of israel no matter what jews do.

Detroit is just proof that if you put darkies in charge, they can even make america crumble into crime and decay.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Russian1860 wrote:Some cities are wealthy, but others, such as Detroit are a dump, where people can't find a job.
Detroit suburbs are quite wealthy.