Trump Burgers in South Africa

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Trump Burgers in South Africa

Post by pandabear »

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Trump Burgers in South Africa

Post by Voyager1 »

What are they made of? Kangaroo meat?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

:lol:

Expensive burgers. I guess that is to fund oBama care.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Kradmelder wrote::lol:

In South Africa?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

pandabear wrote:
Kradmelder wrote::lol:

In South Africa?
I was assuming this is an American fast food franchise.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

We don't use rand in America.

But, 75 South African Rand equals 5.491 US Dollar. Wow. Why so expensive?
polishkasia
Freshman Poster

Post by polishkasia »

pandabear wrote:We don't use rand in America.

That's not expensive. It's about what we pay in Poland for a gourmet burger :)
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

pandabear wrote:We don't use rand in America.

I know you don't use Rand. It has a coon's face on it, so who would want to use it? when it was a white currency with a white man's face it was stronger than the dollar. One rand would buy you more than 1 dollar in the 1980s. Now it is 15:1. Goes to show what a darkie does to trust and value. Or maybe it is right. it takes 15 coons to equal 1 white man :lol:

A big Macmeal is about R50, including coke and chips. A burger would be R35 tops. To put it in perspective, a few nights ago I bought a 500 g Tbone, over 1 pound, with chips, for R99 at a restaurant. I can get a 1 kg rump steak (2.2 pounds) at a restaurant for R159. So I must pay R75 for a burger????

Well, none of the burgers have bacon, so maybe it is some jewish usury thing :lol:

Speaking of bacon, did you know that 2 slices of bacon per day reduce you chances of becoming a suicide bomber by 100%? :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Yeah, it's quite cheap to eat out in SA, especially comparing with USA and the portions are huge :lol: .
What is an average salary in SA now?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Kradmelder wrote:Well, none of the burgers have bacon, so maybe it is some jewish usury thing :lol:
Doesn't that look like a strip of bacon on the bottom one, the Hillbill?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:Yeah, it's quite cheap to eat out in SA, especially comparing with USA and the portions are huge :lol: .
What is an average salary in SA now?
It varies a lot. Like a black domestic worker may get R2000 a month. A receptionist maybe 10 000. A miner about the same. A wite collar manager 30 000. Professionals and highly skilled much more due to shortage. can be 30 000 per month starting up to 80-100 000. Black affirmative action with no skill and doing no work well above 100 000 per month. If I look at our place the highest paid is a black who never finished high school, has no skill, and doesn't even come to work most of the time. He will earn 3-4 times skilled professional salaries. By law you need to pay to have black skin as directors or you get shut down. Such blacks easily earn $10 000 per month in small companies and much more in large ones. Just for having black skin. No skills or experience.

These sites show the range:

http://www.mywage.co.za/main/salary/Paycheck#/
http://businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/1 ... ople-earn/

The salaries on these web pages seem low to me. Like for me Im almost double the top end of what they say. But for what we pay our clerks and secetaries it is about right. They underestimate skilled professionals it seems like.

Is a salary of $75 000 per year a lot in the USA? That would be average for a skilled white professional here who earned his place by merit. some less and some more if they are really good in their field. But our cost of livingis probably far less than USA. A very nice home would be $120 000 in a major city. pool, at least 3 bathrooms, double garage, security etc. $300 000 would be a palace. This would be in almost all white areas. As it gets greyer prices drop substantially. After whites are <90% price houses drop as many want to sell.

Like I can walk the streets, go to the shops, go to the pub and restaurant and never see a black, except as a waiter or cashier. But I prefer not to go to pubs and restaurants that don't have white service. I doubt I could do this western europe or much of north america. Here i can eat out often, have a garage full of bikes, a maid (white), ride like a hooligan, live to an acceptable degree of whiteness. But go out of white areas and it is a different story.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Very interesting statistics. Is it gross or net salary?

Regarding Russia, it’s very difficult to estimate real average income of people because of many factors.
First of all the level of corruption in Russia is still very high, and nobody wants to pay taxes. Many companies in private sector of economy practice a scheme, when they pay low official salary so that to pay low taxes, while remain part of salary employees get in cash. “Honest” companies often become uncompetitive because of that, so in some certain fields, they have to accept the rules of the game. That is why official statistics doesn’t reflect the actual state of affairs.

Also Russia still has a huge problems with kickbacks and bribes. Kickbacks have been practicing both in private and state sectors. And it is almost impossible to estimate the real scope of these money flows, but they are huge.

Overall the level of corruption has been decreasing, and it is incomparable with the situation 20 years ago. Putin made a lot of good in this regard, but still it will take years or decades to get rid of the corruption in Russia.

Secondly, it’s hard to estimate, since an average level of income in big cities can be twice as much than in countryside.

A rough average net salary could sound like that:

A cashier- something about USD 600 (ZAR 8200)
A receptionist – around USD 800 (ZAR 10900)
A worker – around USD 1000 (ZAR 13600)
A blue collar manager – around USD 1500 –3000 (ZAR 20400 – 40800)
A high grade professional is commonly underestimated in Russia - USD 2000 –3000 (ZAR 27200 – 40800)
A top manager – up to infinity

If to say about real income, it could be like a receptionist in bank has a net salary USD 1500 (ZAR 20400) and that is his total income. But let’s say a purchasing manager, who has a net salary USD 1200 (ZAR 16300), can have a monthly kickback of USD 4000 (ZAR 54300) on top.

Regarding level of prices, again, it’s hard for me to compare with South Africa. Let’s say Moscow is twice more expensive, than Joburg. But at the same time a provincial town somewhere in Siberia can be almost twice cheaper than an average in SA. Something like that..
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Here is the official statistics of countries by GDP:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita

The statistics by average wage misses both Russia and SA :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... erage_wage
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:Very interesting statistics. Is it gross or net salary?

Regarding Russia, it’s very difficult to estimate real average income of people because of many factors.
First of all the level of corruption in Russia is still very high, and nobody wants to pay taxes. Many companies in private sector of economy practice a scheme, when they pay low official salary so that to pay low taxes, while remain part of salary employees get in cash. “Honest” companies often become uncompetitive because of that, so in some certain fields, they have to accept the rules of the game. That is why official statistics doesn’t reflect the actual state of affairs.

Also Russia still has a huge problems with kickbacks and bribes. Kickbacks have been practicing both in private and state sectors. And it is almost impossible to estimate the real scope of these money flows, but they are huge.

Overall the level of corruption has been decreasing, and it is incomparable with the situation 20 years ago. Putin made a lot of good in this regard, but still it will take years or decades to get rid of the corruption in Russia.

Secondly, it’s hard to estimate, since an average level of income in big cities can be twice as much than in countryside.

A rough average net salary could sound like that:

A cashier- something about USD 600 (ZAR 8200)
A receptionist – around USD 800 (ZAR 10900)
A worker – around USD 1000 (ZAR 13600)
A blue collar manager – around USD 1500 –3000 (ZAR 20400 – 40800)
A high grade professional is commonly underestimated in Russia - USD 2000 –3000 (ZAR 27200 – 40800)
A top manager – up to infinity

If to say about real income, it could be like a receptionist in bank has a net salary USD 1500 (ZAR 20400) and that is his total income. But let’s say a purchasing manager, who has a net salary USD 1200 (ZAR 16300), can have a monthly kickback of USD 4000 (ZAR 54300) on top.

Regarding level of prices, again, it’s hard for me to compare with South Africa. Let’s say Moscow is twice more expensive, than Joburg. But at the same time a provincial town somewhere in Siberia can be almost twice cheaper than an average in SA. Something like that..
It would be gross as all salaries are reported gross. After you remove tax, pension, medical aid, UIF etc it will be less. It looks like in russia working class salaries are higher, but professional is lower. The only ones up to infinity here are Affirmative action blacks. If they are ANC is an anc supported structure many millions. Corruption rife amongst the black civil service as well from top to bottom. Like president zuma has 800 fraud and corruption charges against him. Even black police have criminal records.

In most countries a criminal record bars you from the police or a government job. Under the ANC a criminal record is a requirement. Like mandela with his charges of murder and terrorism.

Putin seemed to have done a lot of good getting rid of the jew oligarchs that rose under yeltsin. Chased them to israel or prison. But there are still too many. Like the black diamonds here. recently sons of zuma and mandela were charged with fraud and had to pay back 26 million to workers. But they plundered 1.5 billion from a mine, so what is paying back 26 million? and no prison.

Mandela had the first school book fraud of 100 million. He only had a president salary of about a million, yet accumulated billions in 5 years.