Women are Gold Diggers

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women are Gold Diggers

Post by jamesbond »

The picture sums up women pretty accurately. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women are Gold Diggers

Post by Taco »

Middle class and wealthy women are the gold diggers they have a high divorce rate. However, women from poor countries will stay with you no matter how poor you are. For poor women, being poor is normal and they have a higher sex drive too.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

What about the GD's like Anna Nicole Smith that marry wealthy coffin dodgers? Do they really care if they're labelled a gold digger I wonder, or are they so pre-occupied in seizing as much cash as humanly possible, they're oblivious to the fact that everyone can tell they don't genuinely love their husbands. :?:

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:What about the GD's like Anna Nicole Smith that marry wealthy coffin dodgers? Do they really care if they're labelled a gold digger I wonder, or are they so pre-occupied in seizing as much cash as humanly possible, they're oblivious to the fact that everyone can tell they don't genuinely love their husbands. :?:

I don't think they know what love is. They are too self absorbed and overtaken with chasing money, so they don't much care what people have to say, unless you have lots of cash they can grab.

Not all poor women are loyal either. Didnt Anna Nicole Smith start poor? Many of them will grasp as high as they think they can reach,
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote: I don't think they know what love is. They are too self absorbed and overtaken with chasing money, so they don't much care what people have to say, unless you have lots of cash they can grab.

Not all poor women are loyal either. Didnt Anna Nicole Smith start poor? Many of them will grasp as high as they think they can reach,
I think she did start poor, and yup, GD's come from all different backgrounds. But why are they like this? I think it's because they know they're a waste of oxygen and money makes them feel worthy and important, even though they're not prepared to earn it.