Soundboard Prank Calls and Why they are awesome..

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Soundboard Prank Calls and Why they are awesome..

Post by gravity25x »

1. Hilarious reactions from unsuspecting people.
2. Varied (choose a new soundboard if you get bored). Frank (Duncan) Garrett, Rick the mullet man, angry black guy, irate black man, mad mopar man, officer ed powel, deputy martin, among many more...
3. Totally untraceable, if you know what you're doing (people have prank called the FBI and various police agencies) Can't use voice analysis either, since it's a soundboard, and not your voice.

Unfortunately this community has died online...The YT statistics prove it. You can find thousands of videos still online, but nobody watches them anymore...I doubt this community will ever return, but I can imagine it was pretty hilarious at the time. I only just recently found out about it...

What usually happens is this: a prank call starts out with a pre-existing soundboard (of a movie character, etc). They use this soundboard to call various people, until they get someone who gives good reactions. Then they make a soundboard of this person (since they were recording all the calls), and then use this soundboard to call that person (among thousands of others people..).

Generic example of a soundboard prank call, A Joe Pesci soundboard calling some random black guy, this guy become his own soundboard dubbed "Angry Black Guy": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cof8VF4kuj0

Maybe some of you won't have the same humor as I do, but personally I think this community is hilarious.