Funny image of American vs. non-American woman

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
Terrence wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote: What about those who know what the solution is but are unable to execute a plan due to financial or other (LEGITIMATE) constraints?
I would say you're looking at the wrong solution, or making the mistake of assuming their is only one. If you really want to do it, you'll do it by hook or by crook. I think I wrote on here somewhere before about the guy who simply sold all he had and with less than $2000 USD in his pocket he just went to the Philippines. He's now married in the Philippines, starting a family, and living the life of his dreams there. The reason he was able to do it, was because he was willing to make sacrifices to achieve his desires. He wrote about living on less than $200 per month when he first arrived. He worked his ass off to build a life for himself. In a short time, he did just that. That was huge inspiration for me and probably the greatest prompt for me to just "go for it." I don't regret it for one second.
You are right on that end. What exactly do you mean by "by hook or by crook"?
Like I mentioned, "... the guy who simply sold all he had and with less than $2000 USD in his pocket he just went to the Philippines." I think that is a good example of "by hook or by crook".

"...willing to make sacrifices"

"...living on less than $200 per month"

"...worked his ass off"

This means more than willing to do what you're willing to do to get there.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
seanpual
Freshman Poster

Post by seanpual »

This is really good information you have posted...
Paul LGN
Freshman Poster

Post by Paul LGN »

Nice pictures. I really like your post. Keep up the good work.