Videos of Winston's fast karate kicks and punches!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Post by Winston »

Rock films Winston practicing his punches in a boxing ring in Thailand. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Our hero never did any boxing in the Philippines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCyVrzu4RPQ
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Sting like a butterfly, float like a rhino.

Or is that too old a reference for the kids here?

Actually Winston did demonstrate a bit of fast-twitch explosiveness and footwork in his shuffle/one-two combination towards the end.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's lightning fast punches and kicks

Post by Winston »

Winston's awesome Chuck Norris like spin kick when he was 15 or 16, showing off to his relatives in Yosemite National Park, CA. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video of Winston showing off his lightning fast turbo swim, which he used to beat many people in swimming races. Not as fast as before, but still ok. Dianne is filming while his son Angelo is in the kiddie pool with him at a hotel pool in Angeles City.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's lightening fast punches and kicks

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:What happened to Winston old fast kick and punch video?
You mean this one from 2010? I just reuploaded it.

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I couldn't help but be reminded of the boxing scene from Bad Santa.

Kenedy
Freshman Poster

Post by Kenedy »

Great post you have shared...well done
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

Very cool :) , I've been crazy about martial arts since I was a kid but never managed to get good at any yet :cry:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston is the man. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Post by Winston »

Video of Winston imitating Bruce Lee from 1989. lol. Also includes Winston doing a fast high kick in Muir Woods forest trail. lol. Wow wasn't I so flexible back then? lol

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Man, I gotta say...Winston, you were a cute kid back then! What the hell happened? It's not like you smoke or drink...well, I guess Father Time isn't really kind to any of us.

But I'm sure that you had your fair share of female admirers. Back then, you did.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

My first time looking at this thread. I'm not sure how seriously to take this.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Guhji wrote:
January 26th, 2018, 4:01 pm
Man, I gotta say...Winston, you were a cute kid back then! What the hell happened? It's not like you smoke or drink...well, I guess Father Time isn't really kind to any of us.
It's clear the baby faced Winston from the early 2000s going abroad looking for love and Winston of 2009 or 2010 when he made that video are two different people. His old self got lost somewhere and he seems to have developed a male version of the 1000 cock stare. :shock: Maybe he actually died inside years before when he couldn't land a girlfriend in school, maybe sleeping with all those prostitutes jaded him or gave him some hidden diseases or bad karma. Only Winston really knows. He also ate himself into an early grave it seems, it's not only the amount it's the kind of food he eats if he ate better he would be a healthier looking fattie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just made this yesterday. New video of Winston doing Bruce Lee style lunging side kicks. lol. What do you guys think? lol