Videos of Winston's fast karate kicks and punches!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Videos of Winston's fast karate kicks and punches!

Post by Winston »

Not bad for someone overweight and out of shape who hasn't practiced martial arts regularly since 1989 huh? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is me doing an awesome spin kick when I was 15!

As you can see, I looked unhappy and oppressed, because in school, I had no social or academic life, no self esteem, was spat upon, despised by my schoolmates, had nowhere to fit in, and had no internet to escape to and vent out on, and felt totally powerless to do anything about it. That's why I had such a miserable look on my face. All I had to look forward to was practicing my martial arts and imagining myself as a "karate kid". It was my only escape from this oppressed and repressed existence.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are the new links to my karate videos.

Me doing karate present day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEDiJz99jA

Me doing an awesome spin kick when I was 15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYaVlnXzGX8

Winston
Site Admin

Video: Winston's karate moves - Past vs. Present

Post by Winston »

Check out my awesome spin kick when I was 15.

Check out my moves now. lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Winston would look like as a boxer! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video of my fast kicks and punches!

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, can you still do those fast kicks and punches today? :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video of my fast kicks and punches!

Post by Winston »

Image rock took of winston doing a spin kick in the boxing ring in pattaya, thailand yesterday. Looks great huh? Dont i look like chuck norris? Lol. As you can see, i can still do spin kicks. :)

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston's lightning fast punches and kicks

Post by Rock »

Winston has been bugging me on chat lately to upload this so here goes:

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's lightening fast punches and kicks

Post by The_Adventurer »

Not nearly as fast as his old punches and kicks video. Still not bad, but back then he had cause to brag.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

He went from young Ali to Ali with Parkinsons lol. He may still float like a butterfly, but there's no more bee stings. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

All the better to smite those who doubt the Wu.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rock wrote:Winston has been bugging me on chat lately to upload this so here goes:

This is hilarious! Winston is the man! LOL :lol:

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

What happened to Winston old fast kick and punch video?
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Very impressive.

Winston reminds me of a young Mike Tyson.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:Not nearly as fast as his old punches and kicks video. Still not bad, but back then he had cause to brag.
Lol. I wasn't really into it at the time. Rock kind of pushed me into the ring. I felt a bit embarrassed too. So those weren't my best punches and kicks. Plus the boxing gloves were big and kind of slowed my punches down. lol