American bitch rants about cultural differences in Germany

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

American bitch rants about cultural differences in Germany

Post by Winston »

Check out this dumb American broad talking about cultural differences in Germany vs. the USA. Near the end, she says German women are shameless for being nude and provocative in their magazines. What a stupid cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf5wK7yy26U
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More dumb American bitches dissing Germany. I didn't know there were so many inconveniences in Germany. lol

But God, these girls are annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OemHMeYN3Hw
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

This is common and more of the same.

I knew so many college educated, upper middle class, white girls in Metro DC who were just ugly racists when it came to women in other countries and the tiniest chance any AM would date one of them other than the usual AW.

This is just normal, it is to be expected and accepted.

One of the geniuses over at NG once posited that Racism in the USA/UK was mostly social and peer and p***y pressure from White Women, channeled through their men, who then enforced it through laws, social shunning, mores, etc. Cupcake would get f***ed silly by some black dude, she would feel guilty or get caught, cry rape, and strange fruit would appear.

'Going Native' is what it used to be called, you can see this in old b/w movies about living overseas in the 30's and 40's.

It's isn't that the women are white - it is there education and wealth that makes this so egregious and ugly.

But, it is what it is. They hate it and they are just racist about it.