If You Wanted to Go To Slovakia...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
SantaBob
Freshman Poster

I have been to Slovakia twice....

Post by SantaBob »

I love Slovak women!!!

I am a bit shy and found it hard to meet a gal. BUT, I meet a girl in a roundabout way. She was the friend of a business partner. We rode bicycles together, everywhere, everyday - and she didnt like me (like that) she said. We would get done riding and she would call me, "do you want to go have lunch/dinner/movie/just hang out..." almost constantly. I had a crush on her and it broke my heart.

There are (almost) no fat chicks in stretch pants at WalMart in Slovakia. There is no WalMart but you get the picture...
Women over there dress up, nice! to go just about anywhere. Sexy, sexy, sexy!!

There are clubs I could have gone to but didnt, that I heard women were more flirtatious. I did more innocent stuff, but still had a great time! I was there for business but I would quit working in the USA to be hired in Kosice ANYTIME! I loved it there!! What a country! If I didnt have kids in the USA I would be moving to Slovakia. Great beer, sexy women - very simple lifestyle overall.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I have been to Slovakia twice....

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'Keep in mind, Slovak women get fat in their old age.'

common trait of all east euro women, age fast
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »