A guy visits portugal .....

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

A guy visits portugal .....

Post by gmm567 »

I just got back from Portugal about two weeks ago. I haven't really had time to make any posts since I'm back in college but, after talking to my pal Beargrylls I decided to make this post.

My trip to Portugal was really great and I met tons of beauties. This time I went with an intention to observe really close to see how the women interact with the men and here is what I gathered;

One thing that happend to me which shocked me was how women there approach you. On more then one occasion I was out playing pool or Table Top Soccer and women, even some hot women, came up and asked if they could join in on the game that I was playing with my friends. I like to go to pool halls and such here in the USA when I have time and I have to say that things like that NEVER have happened to me. People generally keep to their groups here and don't stray, over there it's not like that and it's much easier to make friends, especially with women, no matter if you are rich, poor, nerd, jock, goth, etc.

The women there aren't as shallow. Being handsome and having money will help you of course if you want tail, but, it shocked me how I saw a lot of babes with a lot of average dudes, and this was by choice as they could've gotten together with practically any guy. I would venture to say that the girls were more attracted to personality then anything else and they would compromise on monetary issues if the guy was what she was looking for emotionally, spiritually, etc.

The quality of the girls: They played less games, were more straightforward, didn't complain as much and were much more level headed and realistic then their american counterparts. They were also much more attractive on the average. That shocked me probably the most. When I was out and about, I would run into many beauties. I even told this to my cousin who also lives in my city here in American and he also agreed, though he cited the weight issue for that. The women were much slimmer, but in my opinion they were just prettier in general. This is one of the babes I met while there, xhttp://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z12/BspKo/1.jpg

She was a bit of a show off and I didn't try to get anywhere with her because she had a boyfriend, but, whereas a North American women of her apperance would walk around with her nose in the air and have a mega bitch shield that could only be penetrated by someone with the looks and status of Brad Pitt, she actually came up to me and started asking me who I was and where I was from as she didn't recognize me. After that, it was like I was part of the "group" and she came up and said hi whenver she saw me and we talked. Girls like her I encounter here who aren't even half as good act like their the greatest thing ever and are so picky and downright absurd that they reject anyone who isn't popular or has some other attractive attribute like a chiseled physique. They don't even give you the time of day and you have to practically earn their respect or something....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sounds like you had a good time! How long were you over there? Attractive women nice and friendly, with no bitch shield? You must NOT be in America!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A guy visits portugal .....

Post by jamesbond »

"One thing that happend to me which shocked me was how women there approach you. On more then one occasion I was out playing pool or Table Top Soccer and women, even some hot women, came up and asked if they could join in on the game that I was playing with my friends. I like to go to pool halls and such here in the USA when I have time and I have to say that things like that NEVER have happened to me. People generally keep to their groups here and don't stray, over there it's not like that and it's much easier to make friends, especially with women, no matter if you are rich, poor, nerd, jock, goth, etc."

"The women there aren't as shallow. Being handsome and having money will help you of course if you want tail, but, it shocked me how I saw a lot of babes with a lot of average dudes, and this was by choice as they could've gotten together with practically any guy."

"The quality of the girls: They played less games, were more straightforward, didn't complain as much and were much more level headed and realistic then their american counterparts. They were also much more attractive on the average. The women were much slimmer, but in my opinion they were just prettier in general. "

You have described the big difference between foreign women and American women. American women are too picky, too unfriendly, too spoiled and FATTER than most foreign women!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Oh sorry, it wasn't me who went there. That was posted on another site. I am trying to get the guy to come post here. Hopefully he will.
Sholan
Freshman Poster

Post by Sholan »

Wow, sounds good.
That's a pretty cute girl too.

Man, it sounds like a dream come true though...
Beautiful women actually giving you some attention and being sociable and kind?

This is a different reality I've never experienced. Hope I get there someday.
This gives me hope that the rest of the world is not like this place where I live.
Redd_Hitler
Freshman Poster

Post by Redd_Hitler »

gmm567 wrote:Oh sorry, it wasn't me who went there.
Why is that not surprising. You seem to live your life through others. Get a haircut, move out of home and get a life. Maybe you will get a clue that way
Theanswer1
Freshman Poster

Post by Theanswer1 »

Gmm, this guy sounded like he had a good time ;)

Yes, women are hot over there and much more approachable. If they like you, usually you'll find out somehow, no need to guess. Many times they are direct and just come beside you and bump into you and what not.
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

A guy goes to Portugal...........

Post by I_PatriaTexefor_efl »

Theanswer1 wrote:Gmm, this guy sounded like he had a good time ;)

Yes, women are hot over there and much more approachable. If they like you, usually you'll find out somehow, no need to guess. Many times they are direct and just come beside you and bump into you and what not.
Answerless:

Are you part of Winston's Primary Idiot Demographic?? I'm guessing maybe you like imagining you're Indiana Jones off an yet another exciting adventure??

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
OJ Simpson got away with murder, but he couldn't outrun KARMA.................
Theanswer1
Freshman Poster

Post by Theanswer1 »

I must say the only idiot here I see is you and I laugh at your ignorance and keyboard jockey skills. It was an observation I made on vacation. I don't need to travel abroad to get women when I can already get them here you presumptous dolt.
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

A guy goes to Portugal...........

Theanswer1 wrote:I must say the only idiot here I see is you and I laugh at your ignorance and keyboard jockey skills. It was an observation I made on vacation. I don't need to travel abroad to get women when I can already get them here you presumptous dolt.
Answerless:

Your classically adolescent and poorly spelled/written reply clearly marks you as a Grand Member of Winston's Primary Idiot Demographic.

First and foremost, you can't remotely f***ing spell to save your life. You truly mark yourself as a Grand Member of Winston's Idiot Demographic when you incorrectly spell a fancy sounding word. The proper spelling of 'presumptous' is P-R-E-S-U-M-P-T-U-O-U-S.

I advise the following for you(free of charge): finish High School, gain a useful set of skills, and learn how to write in a cogent fashion.

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Theanswer1
Freshman Poster

Post by Theanswer1 »

I missspelled a word because I was in a rush...oh wow I am hurt. I already finished highschool and am actually about to graduate from a University in the spring. Normally I tend to be very diplomatic, but in regards to you, the following is all I am going to say...

We could go back and forth (and you probably don't mind doing that seeing as you have so much time to troll message boards...I wonder if my tax money is infact going towards you being online at the moment, as well as the roof over your head), but it would be pointless and something only an attention whore and p***y like you would enjoy doing. You are nothing but a lame, insecure, troll who likes to go on the internet and act like a hard guy in order to escape your piss poor, miserable, and downright shitty reality. Well Junior, you got your 15 minutes of fame, it's just very unfortunate you weren't aborted.

You insulted me (and others) for no reason and I see from your posts that seems to be your thing (talking shit about people and not actually contributing anything, which is why I even bothered to address you because scum like you annoys me). It supports my theory, but, I don't really mind that too much because I know outside of the networld you are a dweeb who doesn't speak up for himself and is a coward (I'm aware the internet is the refuge for your feelings of frustration, you can pretend to be the person you really wish you were and get away with), and consequently, enjoys sucking dick.

So chump change I'm going to help you out (free of charge). I urge you to: 1) Stop talking shit, unless you do it in person so someone can slap the taste out of your mouth 2) Stop sucking dick (You might catch a venereal disease) 3) YOU learn different skills then the previous I mentioned 4) Do society a favor and shoot yourself so as to not pass on your pathethic genes
Last edited by Theanswer1 on September 21st, 2007, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

answer1-- I agree! I didn't notice the spelling nor do I care.
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

Portugal, anyone??

Theanswer1 wrote:I missspelled a word because I was in a rush...oh wow I am hurt. I already finished highschool and am actually about to graduate from a University in the spring. Normally I tend to be very diplomatic, but in regards to you, the following is all I am going to say...

We could go back and forth (and you probably don't mind doing that seeing as you have so much time to troll message boards...I wonder if my tax money is infact going towards you being online at the moment, as well as the roof over your head), but it would be pointless and something only an attention whore and p***y like you would enjoy doing. You are nothing but a lame, insecure, troll who likes to go on the internet and act like a hard guy in order to escape your piss poor, miserable, and downright shitty reality. Well Junior, you got your 15 minutes of fame, it's just very unfortunate you weren't aborted.

You insulted me (and others) for no reason and I see from your posts that seems to be your thing (talking shit about people and not actually contributing anything, which is why I even bothered to address you because scum like you annoys me). It supports my theory, but, I don't really mind that too much because I know outside of the networld you are a dweeb who doesn't speak up for himself and is a coward (I'm aware the internet is the refuge for your feelings of frustration, you can pretend to be the person you really wish you were and get away with), and consequently, enjoys sucking dick.

So chump change I'm going to help you out (free of charge). I urge you to: 1) Stop talking shit, unless you do it in person so someone can slap the taste out of your mouth 2) Stop sucking dick (You might catch a venereal disease) 3) YOU learn different skills then the previous I mentioned 4) Do society a favor and shoot yourself so as to not pass on your pathethic genes
TheAnswerOne:

YOUR tax money?? Really?? Please tell me exactly how much you have contributed to the US Treasury?? How about a rough ballpark figure?? Would you say you've contributed at least a 5-figure sum??

YES, I have a roof over my head!! Not only that, but I fully pay my own way with neither help from Mom/Dad nor the U.S. Government through student loans. Tell me, how much is your Student Loan, THEAnswerOne?

First and foremost, I somehow knew you were a University Student!! You know, I have been to more countries of this world than your present age at the moment. There is still time for you as you have yet to graduate from your particular University.

You appear to have a quick anger flash point, which I can tell you will cause you a great deal of trouble in the Business/Corporate/Professional world. Threatening to slap the taste out of someone's mouth is quite a serious challenge, indeed. There would be no end of the trouble that would come your way if you posted such on a company computer.

I have lived on my own outside the U.S.A for nearly 11 years!! Hey, that's HALF your present age, is it not?? Further, I have paid for my own travel abroad without parental help. I am more than certain Winston can NOT say the same thing. At this time, am in the process of being Fast Track Hired where I'll enjoy the following: a 70 hour work Month(You heard right!! WORK Month), a 5-Month Paid Vacation, AND the opportunity to earn roughly 150% of my base pay through private Overtime.

You'll be starting BACK at The Proverbial Square One once you graduate from University within the next 9 months or so. I'll take a guess in that you'll graduate in about late May, right?? Maybe your University is on the Quarter System?? Either way, you'll be starting from the start once you graduate. There are people out there who will simply blow your mind! We're talking about cruelty just for the sake of cruelty :twisted:

All I wish to provide is some serious food for thought for you.....

Godspeed,

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

Im portuguese and my ego should be inflated but in my experience women here are out for the guy with the big car and fat bank account.
But theyre ok