Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


International dating in London: Anybody thought of that?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Winston wrote:Here is Rooshv explaining why London sucks.


Whether we agree or not with Roosh (himself quite the controversial full-of-shitter), in the OP I was actually focussing on foreign girls to be found in London, not native British women. As for the latter, everybody knows my stance - not completely sold on some of you guys' overly paranoid view of them. Anyway, I do concur that there's so much more fun in fishing into the massive foreign student population, and that's based on personal experience.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby PrinceAuron » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:45 pm

England is not a good place for international dating. Neither is america or canada. If you want to date women from international country's, your better off going to their native country because either most of the international women are not available and are too busy to date or they are already married and taken by someone else too quick. Im not saying its impossible but if you don't want a woman who is feminized or heavily influenced by the people around her or Westernized, then your better off moving to the native country's, TRUE TALK!

List of Examples:
If you want to date Polish women, then Go To Poland
If you want to date Russian women, then Go To Russia
If you want to date Ukrainian Women, Then Go To Ukraine
If you want to date Hungarian women, then Go To Hungary
If you want to date Iranian women, then Go To Iran
If you want to date Filipino Women, Then Go To Philippines
If you want to date Indian Women, Then Go To India
If you want to date Colombian Women, Then Go To Columbia

Don't Rely on These Fake Anglo Society's like America, England, Ireland, and Canada for International dating. TRUE TALK! That's My Two Sense on the whole thing and DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE SAY ANY DIFFERENT! ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS ANY DIFFERENT ARE A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED BUFFOONS! and The only reason why women are dating you over there from international countrys is because you are italian.

if you are an Asian Male or Middle Eastern male in America or England and in Western Societys: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Iranian(Persian), Pakistani, Indian, and Arab. Then Everything is stacked against you and you are perceived as something unattractive. even the most handsome and cute looking asian or middle eastern male is perceived as a "Creep" or a "Nerd" to american and british women. watch "About Cherry" the movie and you will see what I am talking about and this is my reference.

I can speak from my personal experience, I am of Persian descent born and raised in america. I have tried to date girls in the states and none of them wanted anything to do with me. I know for a fact that If i do go to country's like Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Iran, Pakistan, Mexico, Columbia and perhaps china to some extent, then I will have a much better chance in these country's, but if you are a middle eastern male or asian male in america and england?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Good Luck finding a date in america and england buddy!!!

Plus The International Women from these country's who go to Britain and america will eventually become influenced by these British and american women and become feminized, Racist and Atheist. my friend has been with a woman who has been influenced and she switched up on him very fast.

do you want to live with a woman who abuses you, beats you up, calls you degrading names like a "woman hater" and a "pvssy"? Then The Anglo Saxon country's are the best for you.
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 am

PrinceAuron wrote:England is not a good place for international dating. Neither is america or canada. If you want to date women from international country's, your better off going to their native country because either most of the international women are not available and are too busy to date or they are already married and taken by someone else too quick. Im not saying its impossible but if you don't want a woman who is feminized or heavily influenced by the people around her or Westernized, then your better off moving to the native country's, TRUE TALK!

List of Examples:
If you want to date Polish women, then Go To Poland
If you want to date Russian women, then Go To Russia
If you want to date Ukrainian Women, Then Go To Ukraine
If you want to date Hungarian women, then Go To Hungary
If you want to date Iranian women, then Go To Iran
If you want to date Filipino Women, Then Go To Philippines
If you want to date Indian Women, Then Go To India
If you want to date Colombian Women, Then Go To Columbia

Don't Rely on These Fake Anglo Society's like America, England, Ireland, and Canada for International dating. TRUE TALK! That's My Two Sense on the whole thing and DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE SAY ANY DIFFERENT! ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS ANY DIFFERENT ARE A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED BUFFOONS! and The only reason why women are dating you over there from international countrys is because you are italian.

if you are an Asian Male or Middle Eastern male in America or England and in Western Societys: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Iranian(Persian), Pakistani, Indian, and Arab. Then Everything is stacked against you and you are perceived as something unattractive. even the most handsome and cute looking asian or middle eastern male is perceived as a "Creep" or a "Nerd" to american and british women. watch "About Cherry" the movie and you will see what I am talking about and this is my reference.

I can speak from my personal experience, I am of Persian descent born and raised in america. I have tried to date girls in the states and none of them wanted anything to do with me. I know for a fact that If i do go to country's like Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Iran, Pakistan, Mexico, Columbia and perhaps china to some extent, then I will have a much better chance in these country's, but if you are a middle eastern male or asian male in america and england?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Good Luck finding a date in america and england buddy!!!

Plus The International Women from these country's who go to Britain and america will eventually become influenced by these British and american women and become feminized, Racist and Atheist. my friend has been with a woman who has been influenced and she switched up on him very fast.

do you want to live with a woman who abuses you, beats you up, calls you degrading names like a "woman hater" and a "pvssy"? Then The Anglo Saxon country's are the best for you.


I think it's pretty obvious that, if you want to date women of a given country or culture in large swathes, you would be better off visiting their own home countries. No doubt about that.

The message of the OP was actually different. All I meant is that there are certain places in the world, and London England surely is one of them, which are so culturally diverse and cosmopolitan, especially in social pockets such as college and postgrad students, that you find yourself with a humongous choice of nationalities, cultures and customs right there crammed in the space of a student pub or party, or in the average pub on Friday night. No need to roam the world, when the world comes to London, sort of thing.

Funny you say people might have been dating me because I am Italian, because I am from the South and many people (including a few HA members here) who know how I look like have been telling me I look like a Turk, Greek or Mediterranean Middle Eastern :) If you lived a few years of your 20s or even 30s in London and you've gone largely dateless, you've been either tremendously unlucky or too shy to mingle and forge good international frienships leading to more, or perhaps you've been sticking to the wrong social circles. I personally know many men of Indian, Persian, Arabic and any imaginable Middle Eastern ethnicity having fun and being mildly to wildly successful with the ladies. At least in places like London, nobody cares about your race, only about how fun and outgoing you are, and how you adventurous you are when trying your chances with a new group of friends, or a girl.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby basedonnees » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:33 am

PublicNude, I think it's completely unfair to compare your experience from 10 years ago to nowaday dating site. It's way more challenging to date in london now...

Just some information about me:
I'm living in london for almost 4 years now, I'm an average asian, shorter than other males and average looking. However, I look young (20-30), I'm not shy, I'm sociable, I have a decent job and can afford to live in central london.

It's true that it's very easy to meet new people, especially foreigner and gap years students... I'm involved in a lot of meetups and I think I talk in average with 8-10 new (decent looking) girls / week. When I say "talk" it's a about a proper conversation of more than 10 mn. All countries. All nationalities. I also go out almost every day, that's how I manage to meet so many of them: On the street, on pub, bar, grocery stores, meeting, etc..

I think I manage to hang out (as 1 to 1) with one of them every 1 or 2 weeks. Sometime it goes a bit further and some kiss... and some somehow look like a date...

But I never manage to really have a girlfriend. They never last. It only works when I manage to get her when she just arrives (within few days/weeks), or if she's chinese (because I'm chinese too) but I'm not really into chinese ones...


So why...? why why why?? I've been asking myself this question for a while... because I've meet SO MANY GIRLS. and when I say many, it's really A LOT! 10 per week is 520 girls / years. I probably have less than that because sometime I like to have a break...

The answer is actually quite simple:
S A T U R A T E D C O M P E T I T I O N

Leave any decent looking girl anywhere in central london (Zone 1), she'll get picked up by some "PUA" guys within minutes. I've seen that so many times I didn't have any reaction last week when I've let one of the girl I was hanging with 5mn alone to see one guy trying to get her number.

If a decent looking girl is waiting in common places such as covent garden, soho, or else can be picked up 4-5 times in 30 mn... Worse is when you talk to a girl and she asks you if you knew the guy who said the same thing to her 5 mn ago...
If you're meeting a girl for a date, she might have given her number 5 times by the time you met her... :)


London WAS maybe a good place to pick up. 10-15 years ago. Saying the same thing now is disillusionary. You however still get bonus if you're good looking (doesn't have to be italian) or british because they want to learn the language. My british friend has more luck than me because he can play on the language...
basedonnees
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 am

basedonnees wrote:PublicNude, I think it's completely unfair to compare your experience from 10 years ago to nowaday dating site. It's way more challenging to date in london now...

Just some information about me:
I'm living in london for almost 4 years now, I'm an average asian, shorter than other males and average looking. However, I look young (20-30), I'm not shy, I'm sociable, I have a decent job and can afford to live in central london.

It's true that it's very easy to meet new people, especially foreigner and gap years students... I'm involved in a lot of meetups and I think I talk in average with 8-10 new (decent looking) girls / week. When I say "talk" it's a about a proper conversation of more than 10 mn. All countries. All nationalities. I also go out almost every day, that's how I manage to meet so many of them: On the street, on pub, bar, grocery stores, meeting, etc..

I think I manage to hang out (as 1 to 1) with one of them every 1 or 2 weeks. Sometime it goes a bit further and some kiss... and some somehow look like a date...

But I never manage to really have a girlfriend. They never last. It only works when I manage to get her when she just arrives (within few days/weeks), or if she's chinese (because I'm chinese too) but I'm not really into chinese ones...


So why...? why why why?? I've been asking myself this question for a while... because I've meet SO MANY GIRLS. and when I say many, it's really A LOT! 10 per week is 520 girls / years. I probably have less than that because sometime I like to have a break...

The answer is actually quite simple:
S A T U R A T E D C O M P E T I T I O N

Leave any decent looking girl anywhere in central london (Zone 1), she'll get picked up by some "PUA" guys within minutes. I've seen that so many times I didn't have any reaction last week when I've let one of the girl I was hanging with 5mn alone to see one guy trying to get her number.

If a decent looking girl is waiting in common places such as covent garden, soho, or else can be picked up 4-5 times in 30 mn... Worse is when you talk to a girl and she asks you if you knew the guy who said the same thing to her 5 mn ago...
If you're meeting a girl for a date, she might have given her number 5 times by the time you met her... :)


London WAS maybe a good place to pick up. 10-15 years ago. Saying the same thing now is disillusionary. You however still get bonus if you're good looking (doesn't have to be italian) or british because they want to learn the language. My british friend has more luck than me because he can play on the language...


I personally think that if a Black American guy goes to the UK and isn't overweight, he will get the "brother" lovers and the MILFs whom date anybody that's willing to date them back. Sounds like the U.S. of Gay, except from the British p.orn I have seen, at least British women don't shave it bald most of the time; they actually value at least a low-leveled, mature-looking vah j.j. UK > US of Gay (by an iota to a little bit) for courting, sport-f.ucking, and actualLTR's.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:37 am

zboy1 wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is Rooshv explaining why London sucks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQTOWa8JtE[/youtube]


See! I told you people that British girls are some of the worst in Europe! Roosh is spot on about the English girls--and how unfeminine, violent, and unfriendly they are in general. Having spent some time in the U.K. stationed on a USAF base, the American soldiers constantly bitched about the quality of the girls there--except for the hot Eastern European and hot Indian chicks over there. Otherwise, avoid the English women at all costs!


True there is decently sized community of Polish and other Eastern Europeans in the UK, especially London. What's funny is that most British men are not interested in dating these women, so quite a few of them are open to dating Black men. In fact good chunk of the British profiles I find on IR dating sites are from Eastern European women, not native British women, at least the ones that aren't fugly or fat.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Hahaha, those British girls want black dudes.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby ringspun » Sat May 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Roosh is 100% right, I am from UK and don't think that the UK is full of English Roses, cos it ain't... most single men here end up in Thailand or Europe for their kicks.

I'm early 40's and the girls I attract tend to be 35 - 45 and they are rough as a dogs ass! and it's not just me!

Admittedly I don't have much game like maybe some of you guys have, but know plenty of guys here who do and when you see what they are banging... i'll take a pass and a sick bucket!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby publicduende » Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 pm

ringspun wrote:Roosh is 100% right, I am from UK and don't think that the UK is full of English Roses, cos it ain't... most single men here end up in Thailand or Europe for their kicks.

I'm early 40's and the girls I attract tend to be 35 - 45 and they are rough as a dogs a**! and it's not just me!

Admittedly I don't have much game like maybe some of you guys have, but know plenty of guys here who do and when you see what they are banging... i'll take a pass and a sick bucket!


Outside those famous student circles that blessed my first few years as a postgrad student, London is an extremely competitive environment. Any girl with decent personality and assets who has just landed in London from Vilnius or Odessa knows she can be dated, wined and dined by polished City boys and hip young entrepreneurs who have it all: personality, culture, success, money, often even looks.

Once that simple realisation sets in, there's no way she'll be considering average Joes (or Davids) with no status. Roosh might think he's a celebrity (in his own) mind in second-tier Polish or Ukranian cities, but in London he's a jobless bum with nothing to show quality. Hence the "sour grapes" talking...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat May 03, 2014 8:00 pm

basedonnees wrote:PublicNude, I think it's completely unfair to compare your experience from 10 years ago to nowaday dating site. It's way more challenging to date in london now...


I really don't think hooking up with girls in London is harder now than it was 10 years ago, all things being equal. I have been married for more than 5 years, but the few time my wife and I want to savour some good ol' nightlife in central London, I see exactly the same scenes happening between young men and young women. Nothing has changed. Perhaps the ethnical mix has changed a little, with a lot less Japanese and Korean a lot more Chinese, Vietnamese, slightly more Latin Americans (especially Brazil and Colombia) and a lot more ex Eastern bloc Europeans, which reflects the change in Schengen borders and visa policies.

For many of us, the thing about London is, it's a metropolis that can easily grow with you, at least if you're smart and/or wealthy enough to follow the tide of socio-economic development. You might be a penniless student attending a good uni in central London, say UCL, and having the life of Riley between student parties, genuine cultural evenings, student halls and private apartments promiscuity. The you get your grades, start working and making money, and the opportunities don't really change in quantity or quality - they just shift from the student to the young professional (and occasional postgrad/Phd student) demographics. You may find social/dating hooks in any conceivable team, band, group, club or micro-community that London offers. One of my best friend has been seriously hooked to an Ultimate (frisbee) team for years and most of his friends and girlfriends were from there, then he chose to embrace modern dance and he found a totally new social circle, etc. The difference is very stark between London and any place around London, no matter how commutable. ut if you live in London, as you say you do, there is absolutely no excuse to complain about shortage of social and dating chances.

basedonnees wrote:Just some information about me:
I'm living in london for almost 4 years now, I'm an average asian, shorter than other males and average looking. However, I look young (20-30), I'm not shy, I'm sociable, I have a decent job and can afford to live in central london.

It's true that it's very easy to meet new people, especially foreigner and gap years students... I'm involved in a lot of meetups and I think I talk in average with 8-10 new (decent looking) girls / week. When I say "talk" it's a about a proper conversation of more than 10 mn. All countries. All nationalities. I also go out almost every day, that's how I manage to meet so many of them: On the street, on pub, bar, grocery stores, meeting, etc..

I think I manage to hang out (as 1 to 1) with one of them every 1 or 2 weeks. Sometime it goes a bit further and some kiss... and some somehow look like a date...

But I never manage to really have a girlfriend. They never last. It only works when I manage to get her when she just arrives (within few days/weeks), or if she's chinese (because I'm chinese too) but I'm not really into chinese ones...

So why...? why why why?? I've been asking myself this question for a while... because I've meet SO MANY GIRLS. and when I say many, it's really A LOT! 10 per week is 520 girls / years. I probably have less than that because sometime I like to have a break...


Perhaps that's exactly the problem: you've been focussing on quantity and never gave yourself (let alone a potential partner) the time to discover each other. As a member of your generation I really can't blame you: impatience and a sense of "easy, cheap and yesterday" type of entitlement is basically part and parcel of your DNA. If you took the time to savour every new budding friendship, perhaps calling her multiple times and trying to date the same girl for at least a few weeks, things would certainly progress. Perhaps not in all cases, but in some at least.

Another thing: unless you look like one of those martial arts studs like John Foo, your being Chinese, short and average looking definitely works against you, especially with the more vacuous leggy bimbos, the "birds" in the local parlance. Perhaps you could reduce your frustrations by dating girls within your league. London is full of gorgeous petite girls of Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Vietnamese etc. origins. Even more than the looks barrier, I think consistency is your real problem.

basedonnees wrote:The answer is actually quite simple:
S A T U R A T E D C O M P E T I T I O N

Leave any decent looking girl anywhere in central london (Zone 1), she'll get picked up by some "PUA" guys within minutes. I've seen that so many times I didn't have any reaction last week when I've let one of the girl I was hanging with 5mn alone to see one guy trying to get her number.


That a guy hits on a girl in a public venue when he sees her alone and/or unsupervised, doesn't necessarily mean he's following some PUA plot. It's just standard practice. The sporadic times my wife and I have hit the London nightlife without groups of friends, we both received passing attention from random chaps. It's what normally happens in a typical, crowded London nightlife venue.

basedonnees wrote:If a decent looking girl is waiting in common places such as covent garden, soho, or else can be picked up 4-5 times in 30 mn... Worse is when you talk to a girl and she asks you if you knew the guy who said the same thing to her 5 mn ago...
If you're meeting a girl for a date, she might have given her number 5 times by the time you met her... :)


Which is why it's quite important to know what you're doing and refrain from that kind of pathetic robotic approach preached by the PUA gurus. And anyway, are you looking for a girfriend or a random pickup potentially leading to a one-night stand? If it's the former, I think you're barking up the wrong trees. Maybe something arranged by a common friend, or even a quiet coffee shop date arranged via Zooks, Badoo or Tinder?

basedonnees wrote:London WAS maybe a good place to pick up. 10-15 years ago. Saying the same thing now is disillusionary. You however still get bonus if you're good looking (doesn't have to be italian) or british because they want to learn the language. My british friend has more luck than me because he can play on the language...


You don't know what you're talking about. How can you even know if you weren't here 5 years ago, let alone 10-15? Nobody gives a damn about language exchange if you're Italian or foreign, unless you have enough patience to realise the potential and drag that person in a quieter place when a better conversation can be had, instead of trying for fluid exchange. You say your British friend has more luck...you mean because he's a native speaker and can run circles around foreign girls?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Introvert » Sat May 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Pretty good article about London recently from Roosh's blog, and for the purposes of this discussion, points 2 and 4 (if you can get past the title for those who are looking for more than just getting laid):

http://www.returnofkings.com/33453/6-ti ... -in-london

Just like here at HA, the comments reveal that opinions are split on London. Personally, I think it's a great idea. But, I'm weird. I'm the kind of guy who would go to Thailand to meet European women while they are on holiday....
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Previous

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest