Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Tall Women Of Amsterdam

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Tall Women Of Amsterdam

Postby Taco » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

If you like women with big nipples and big pussies, Amsterdam might be the best city in the world to meet women.

Tall Women Of Amsterdam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOirhtIkh5M
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

I just hope they aren't deludedly picky like American women are when it comes to height. For example, she: 6'4" me: 6'3" (which in reality I am)...Will she diss me over the fact she's taller than me with and without heels on??
-----
I would have stuck my cocks in 90 percent of the tall broads in that vid.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:I just hope they aren't deludedly picky like American women are when it comes to height. For example, she: 6'4" me: 6'3" (which in reality I am)...Will she diss me over the fact she's taller than me with and without heels on??
-----
I would have stuck my cocks in 90 percent of the tall broads in that vid.

You try banging Isis too, I don't think she gets asked out very much.

Isis The Destroyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0opfiw ... re=related
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:23 pm

@Taco,

Isis the 6'10" female wrestler looks too mannish. Sorry, man.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:@Taco,

Isis the 6'10" female wrestler looks too mannish. Sorry, man.

Ok, she's a little scary at first but if she gets you in a choke hold your going to get turned on, I promise. LOL
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am

It's not even about her profession and how she is in the ring or what she is capable of doing. It's about her mannish-looking physique. Ugh. It's too masculine tall boy looking. Ewwww yucks.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 am

I did not get a good vibe in Amsterdam. Most of the women were not that attractive and when I was with my then girlfriend, the women would stare with amazement when she and I would kiss and show affection.

That tells me that they are not the most passionate women in the world!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I did not get a good vibe in Amsterdam. Most of the women were not that attractive and when I was with my then girlfriend, the women would stare with amazement when she and I would kiss and show affection.

That tells me that they are not the most passionate women in the world!

Public displays of affection are taboo in Europe but being a hooker is somehow acceptable.

Dutch women become more passionate after they've had a few Heineken.

Drunk Horny Dutch Girl (the woman in the background looks like she's 7 feet tall)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR-vmtvpyTg
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to European Countries