Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Post by Fenix »

I have made my decision. Thought about this all day and all night and even when I woke up. I am thinking about this in logical terms. In addition, this is a personal decision, as well since I am atheist and most of the Germans are atheist. Denmark is closer to me too, so if I want to travel there and see how the country is I can. I get the best of both worlds. What made me decide Germany?

1. My love for white/European women.
2. My cousin lives there.
3. My cousin's girlfriend and I know two other women that live in Germany, so I have connections.
4. Always wanted to go to Germany.
5. Lots of English speakers; German is not difficult to learn and I know some German already.
6. Close to Denmark (the country I like the most).
7. My love for white women. (I couldn't forget to mention this)

I am not going to switch my decision. All sales are final!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Germany is a pretty good country to go to; They still have a very strong manufacturing base to their economy unlike the United States and offer pretty good social services like health care and education. The women aren't too bad either and prostitution is legal, so that's another plus in my book. My only worry would be about the Euro crisis and how that will affect Germany, but they are in a much stronger position to whether the storm then some of their neighbors like the U.K. or Spain.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What city are you going to? I would recommend Dresden, but Munich is great too.

Get there and do your thing!!!!!!
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Re: Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Post by Twobrains »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: 5. Lots of English speakers; German is not difficult to learn and I know some German already.
Go for it, but don't kid yourself that German is an easy language to learn - that is not the case. I lived with a German woman for over a decade - I know what I'm talking about here. Many do speak English, though, and will be pleased to help you out with your German and make allowances for poor pronunciation, unlike in some other countries (like France, for example).
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Heidelberg were recommended to me. I will check out Dresden too.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah man. i am having very good experiences with women from germany. i like them alot actually. i got into a squabble with one online. and she still wants to stay and communicate with me still. american women can't do that for shit !!!.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Heidelberg were recommended to me. I will check out Dresden too.
Munich is in Bavaria, and my ex says they speak a dialect of German that is barely understandable by her, let alone by a non-German.

I've been to Berlin. Interesting city but you'll freeze your ass off in the winter. Surprisingly scruffy in areas away from the centre - lots of graffiti.

Freiburg in the south west is a lovely old city, and you can easily get from there to France and Switzerland. Konstanz is also nice, with a fantastic setting on the lake.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Good decision I think!

I've never been to Germany, but I did go to Vienna (Austria). Oh the ladies were really something! Also the beer was great. I loved the fact that the metro system didn't have barriers - they just assume everyone will pay!

German is pretty easy to learn, but Germans are immensely good at learning English so the language problem shouldn't be too big.

Also remember that Germany (like England) is awash with pretty young Eastern European women!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I like Germany too, my brother lived there for a few years after he got out of the army.

Germany is one European country I definetely want to check out. It would be nice to live in a country where prostitution is legal and has friendlier women than American women. :D

I wonder if I could teach English in Germany? I do have a bachelors degree (in psychology) I wonder if they need any English teachers in a country like Germany.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Well one thing's for certain, Germany does have P4P clubs in all of their cities. Thus, if your work keeps you in let's say the UK, then you're only a quick flight to a city in Germany for some R&R. And flights to let's say Hamburg or Frankfurt, from London, are < $100 roundtrip, with lots of discounts, cheaper than the typical Boston-to-DC shuttle.

http://fkktour.com

And for the most part, German and other Scandinavian country women (esp Norway) are much more aggressive in their pursuit of men. For anyone, who's grown up in the northeast of the US, this is a culture shock. So where French-Canadian/Quebecois women, though more amicable than their Yankee/Anglo-bitch counterparts, are not aggressive like women in Germany.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with. If a guy is a loser in America, he must be a loser everywhere. Even if they are travelers, they dont stop to think that the women are the ones who are different elsewhere.

Stay away from any girl who speaks fluent English. She will be a de facto American and will make you jump through hoops. And dont look for girlfriends in clubs.

German is NOT an easy language. There is a common history, but most of English is actually French, brought to England by the Normans.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with. If a guy is a loser in America, he must be a loser everywhere. Even if they are travelers, they dont stop to think that the women are the ones who are different elsewhere.
In America, a man is a loser if he isn't a { Douchebag, Wall Streeter, Famous media star/athlete }. Thus, it's imperative for the typical American guy to have some experiences abroad, before he's eligible for social security.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

billy wrote:But this was some 6 years ago. Things can change.

-----------------

As Ladislav said you will never be allowed to fully integrate to the german
society. The ecomical advantages might be in Germany as
it´s a big country. But it has the greatest xenophobia of europe.

I would recommend Danmark, Sweden, Norwegia. The problem
is if it is worth to learn the language as they are very small countries.

But trust me one thing you don´t want to hear HEIL HITLER in the original,
but this you will experience. Welcome to KuKluxKlania - just kidding - maybe.

I thought you want to have nice and warm people. Germans are the opposite.
What I'd heard from other friends, was that Germany was a good place to be an American ex-pat but not a person, wanting assimilation, as a long term goal.

There are 2nd & 3rd generation Turkish-Germans, who're still not fully assimilated and treated like outsiders, however, it's different for Turkish-Americans, who're basically indistinguishable from other Americans. They're a part of a type of an acceptable outsider's club. I know a few Turkish-Americans, who do quite well in the Nordic countries, being a part of Team USA. And no, these aren't basketball players.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with.
If you said you slept with 500 European women I would believe you.

Sex, is always the main motivating factor anytime a man pursues a white women, they have nothing else to offer, they make lousy girlfriends and even worse wives. Most of the guys that date them are always looking for a new "girlfriend", no surprise there. I've met some really beautful German women but no keepers.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

billy wrote:Being american and feeling american is very easy. We all been
raised by US films. So it´s like second home to us.

Who can not identify with Rocky for example?

But germany will always be a cold alien country. Something like Russia.

If America would not be so expensive I would maybe go there.

Without the American culture I believe Germany would start the 4.Reich.
Because except the work fanatisms. There is not much in Germany to
enjoy. Germans hate to have fun as they are drilled for work. It´s almost
fanatical.
Thank you, I had a chance to re-read your posts and your background one, since I didn't know that you were also a German of Turkish descent. And yes, from that perspective, the USA and Canada are phenomenal countries. Many of my Turkish-American friends will concur, as they see the Latin countries: Brazil, Panama, Costa Rica, and others, as the place to live it up, while working and developing a career in the US or Canada. There's basically little real discrimination against Turks in America and of course, if one takes the voice training to eliminate the accent, one's just another generic Mediterranean descended American, basically, an economic equal. So yes, come to America or Canada, and then, find yourself a Brazilian girlfriend. That would be my plan A, if I were still interested in settling down in the old fashion manner.

And don't worry about Odbo, he's just fighting the New World Order { Bilderburgs, Rockefellers, Illuminati, etc }. I've heard it all before but in the end, one group of rich people will always rule the financial world. In long term conspiracy theories, the players seem to keep shuffling about but the game remains the same. It was hinted that if David Rockefeller died in the near term, his body may be resurrected down the road when his family monopolizes all the genomic tech out there. Well, let's wait and see. In the meantime, let's live life until the rich decide to wipe out all the world's workers.