Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Phx wrote:Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Heidelberg were recommended to me. I will check out Dresden too.
heidelberg is a tiny town.... less than 100thousand people

if u want big cities

munich
berlin
hamburg
frankfurt am main
cologne
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chiron
Freshman Poster

Post by chiron »

jamesbond wrote:Yes, that's why I am going there! :lol:
I see. Well, you probably won't have such a bad time in that case. :wink:
jamesbond wrote:Seriously though, I think I will also like the german culture.
You might be the only one, though. This view will probably not be shared by many people you'll meet apart from other tourists or expats maybe, especially if you go to Berlin. I'd recommend visiting a city in the South and using Germany's "good public transportation" to visit Berlin or other cities.
jamesbond wrote: Germany has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and is a clean efficient country [...]
I don't know how the alleged "efficiency" of the country would be of any use during your stay but I won't deny the part about crime rates. However, there are also many dangerous places. Berlin is probably not one of the cities that keep the crime index so low. Locals might even talk about no-go areas in Berlin or other big cities. The reason why the crime index is so low is probably because of the South and its wide rural areas. There are quite a few beautiful spots in Germany but Berlin is definitely not one of them. So, you probably won't think that Germany is a clean country after you've been to Berlin. I'd avoid the bigger cities like Frankfurt, Munich and so on altogether and visit a few spots that tourists don't frequent. Look for places in Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Hesse or the Saarland.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Do you already have a date in mind? Hope you'll enjoy your trip to Germany.

@clowny: Yes, things are pretty f***ed up between genders in Germany. It's not true that German men don't approach German women. It's just that it's perceived as uncommon to approach strangers. It's more common to date people out of your clique or people that are somehow acquainted with your friends. However, that doesn't mean that direct approaches are completely unheard of. PUA seems to be on the rise in Germany. Robert77 is also not that far off with his observation about German women. Most of them are way too ugly to justify the amount of sh!t one has to put up with when dating German women.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Robert77 wrote:if you're black then germany will be good for u (at least in the past it was, not sure now with so many africans all over germany).... they LOVED black men when i lived there (i am not black but i saw it), ten years later that might have changed as now is common to see africans everywhere in germany so its not as exotic.

german women arent as good looking in my opinion though, many are quite manly (its a germanic thing i guess)
i talked to some german tourists. they told me there are no black people where they come from in germany.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

It is also the same in Austria. Outside of Vienna, it is a really low number of blacks (African or otherwise). Most are in huge cities in Germany and Austria. Small cities.. it is rare. You are almost an anomaly.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I was in Berlin not long ago and discovered a spa/thermal bad place just outside berlin.

Lets just say I thought I had died and gone to heaven.... it was completely P4P (no clothes allowed) on this day, and there were beautiful young women everywhere, all completely shaven/waxed. The average age of women here was probably early 20's! None of them cover up with a towel either, they just walked the whole area completely naked.

I had to pinch myself a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming!
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

OzGuy wrote:I was in Berlin not long ago and discovered a spa/thermal bad place just outside berlin.

Lets just say I thought I had died and gone to heaven.... it was completely P4P (no clothes allowed) on this day, and there were beautiful young women everywhere, all completely shaven/waxed. The average age of women here was probably early 20's! None of them cover up with a towel either, they just walked the whole area completely naked.

Don´t believe a single word of that rubbish :roll:

I am German and I know what the average P4P crowd looks like... Let me just tell you: It´s not women in their early 20´s.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

germanguy wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I was in Berlin not long ago and discovered a spa/thermal bad place just outside berlin.

Don´t believe a single word of that rubbish :roll:

I am German and I know what the average P4P crowd looks like... Let me just tell you: It´s not women in their early 20´s.
I can assure you it was true! Perhaps I just went on a good night. Can't remember the name of the place now, but it was maybe 45min by train west of Berlin.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Found it

http://www.kristall-saunatherme-ludwigsfelde.de/

If you go on Wednesday or Sunday it is P4P. Maybe I just striked it lucky on the night I went and there were groups of young women going together?
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

OzGuy wrote:Found it

http://www.kristall-saunatherme-ludwigsfelde.de/

If you go on Wednesday or Sunday it is P4P. Maybe I just striked it lucky on the night I went and there were groups of young women going together?
Perhaps you are just exaggerating A LOT?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In the saunas they have an adults only nude section. There is no sex going on there. In the same building they usually have a family section where kids can go, but there is no nudity around the swimming pool usually if they have kids there. As far as I know, this is not uncommon. But there is no sex going on. Most of the women will be German, and in the saunas you will get to stare as much as you want to at their naked bodies, although it isnt kind to stare at people.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:If you go on Wednesday or Sunday it is P4P. Maybe I just striked it lucky on the night I went and there were groups of young women going together?
If you want an P4P club, check this baby out, it's called Artemis and is located in Berlin. Not only it is a brothel, it's also a wellness spa, that offers massages and has saunas, whirlpool tubs, workout rooms and a swimming pool!

It also has a buffet and all of this is included with the 80 euro cover charge. Sex is only 60 euros for half an hour! They have 254 girls that work there and they are open 7 days a week.

Here is the link for their website. Needless to say, I will be checking this place out when I go to Berlin! :D

http://www.P4P-artemis.de/page/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:If you go on Wednesday or Sunday it is P4P. Maybe I just striked it lucky on the night I went and there were groups of young women going together?
If you want an P4P club, check this baby out, it's called Artemis and is located in Berlin. Not only it is a brothel, it's also a wellness spa, that offers massages and has saunas, whirlpool tubs, workout rooms and a swimming pool!

It also has a buffet and all of this is included with the 80 euro cover charge. Sex is only 60 euros for half an hour! They have 254 girls that work there and they are open 7 days a week.

Here is the link for their website. Needless to say, I will be checking this place out when I go to Berlin! :D

http://www.P4P-artemis.de/page/
Too expensive, plus I also have a GF :P