What are German/Swiss women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by GoingAwol »

OzGuy wrote: an Anglo girl is usually only single for a few WEEKS between relationships, because the demand is so high.
Here in America, women are never truly single. They are either in a relationship or they have recently broken up with a guy, and they are already "talking" to other guys. It is incredibly rare that you meet a girl here who is really single and totally open to meeting a new guy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Re: What are German/Swiss women like?

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

I know that phenomenon from social circles in the UK, too and it's incredibly frustrating. I think that social media facilitates this to a great extent, since any woman - whether in a relationship or single - has at any time of day or night a bevy of "beta orbiters" just waiting to step up to the plate. More worryingly still, even fat and unattractive women have multiple options, too, these days as a result of this technology. It's one of the reasons why men in the Anglosphere are so thirsty and insecure, since they know that at any moment they could be replaced by a horde of guys waiting in line for a faint whiff of the golden vajajay.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Something I've noticed is that European people as a whole (Including the UK) seem to be much more reserved. So if you put an American guy in that environment he should be more successful than at home.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:Something I've noticed is that European people as a whole (Including the UK) seem to be much more reserved. So if you put an American guy in that environment he should be more successful than at home.
From what I have heard, men in Germany are very laid back and not into "pursuing women" or "PUA" stuff. In fact, most men in Germany never ask women out, so this makes women in Germany more assertive in the dating game.

In other words, women in Germany will actually flirt with men and show interest in them as opposed to women in Anglo countries who just ignore men. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Something I've noticed is that European people as a whole (Including the UK) seem to be much more reserved. So if you put an American guy in that environment he should be more successful than at home.
From what I have heard, men in Germany are very laid back and not into "pursuing women" or "PUA" stuff. In fact, most men in Germany never ask women out, so this makes women in Germany more assertive in the dating game.

In other words, women in Germany will actually flirt with men and show interest in them as opposed to women in Anglo countries who just ignore men. :roll:
It's interesting you say that, since I've heard other guys say the same thing about German women, although I always took what they said with a pinch of salt, given how used I am to British women being ultra-aloof and princess-like around men. Perhaps backing up your claim, though, is the following experience I had recently on Tinder: I spoofed my location on the app to Leipzig, Germany and matched with a handful of quite attractive-looking women who, I might add, were also quite well-educated and worldy-wise, in contrast to the vast majority of women in the UK I encounter, whether online or in person, in my region. I noticed that the conversation in most cases was two-way, i.e. I didn't have to do all the rowing in the conversation and ask all of the questions, as is normally the case in the UK when talking with women on online dating platforms, but that the women I spoke with also asked plenty of interesting questions about me, which was quite a breath of fresh air. But I was taken aback when one of the women I was talking to, who was 10 years younger than men, slim and quite nice-looking, actually asked me out on a date for coffee. This nearly blew my socks off and I can say that for this to happen in the UK the guy would have to be very high-status, indeed, such as by being a celebrity, for a woman to do such a thing. Part of me, however, refuses to believe that the dating market in Germany is really that much better than the UK, such is the rut that I've fallen into since I became single again nearly three years ago.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

99% of the women in these countries are unmarriable.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:99% of the women in these countries are unmarriable.

Where are US women on that list? I would marry a German woman over an American woman any day. At least German women are a lot more cultured and educated than American women are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."