What are German/Swiss women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hi germanguy,

wie läufts, bist ja ziemlich rumgekommen :)

can you give some brief insides to your experience in other countries specially colombia but also other countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Wow, didn't think this thread would still be going...

Anyway I am still with my lovely German girlfriend and things are going great. She is an MRA and very anti-feminist.

After living in Switzerland for almost a year now, I can say that German women are definitely better than most Swiss women. Most Swiss women are rather cold.
germanguy wrote: German woman have no clue whatsoever how to dress well. Most of them are either downright clueless about fashion or don´t even try to look good. This is especially true for the girls who come from poor families. Many also go for boyish clothes. Looking good/feminine is just not a priority for most German woman.
lol you obviously haven't been to Switzerland. Swiss women only ever wear standard blue jeans, and dark tops such as grey/black/brown. You almost NEVER see a swiss woman wearing a skirt/dress or colourful clothing, even in summer. Whenever I go over the border to Germany I see more colourful clothing, and women wearing more skirts/dresses. German women make Swiss women look like men. When I see a Swiss woman in the distance, sometimes I can't even tell if its a man or woman until I see their face.
Germany is heavily influenced by feminism. There are basically no family values left. Well educated women often (about 40%) don´t want children as they prefer to concentrate on their career. Divorce rate is above 50% and rising. Courts screw over men... Just like in the US/UK.
I haven't seen much of this myself. From what i've seen the courts punish women more equally for criminal offences such as violence, murder and rape. A woman will almost always get away with these offences in an anglo country. Germany isn't nearly as bad with feminism as anglo cultures.
German women love to party, drink alcohol, smoke and do drugs. In fact, a girl not partying frequently is going to be seen as odd. They also have lots of one night stands. Just as it´s the case in the US/UK they usually go for the "bad-boy/thug" types.
True, but no where near as bad as Australia. This is where Swiss women win as they rarely ever get drunk. However, Swiss women do smoke a hell of a lot, much more than German women.
- no family values
- too much focus on work
- not willing to accept the traditional role of a mother
- often times not willing to get children at all
These are actually plus points for me as I never want kids, neither does my girlfriend.
- they are not as materialistic as american women as Germany offers a lot of social security
- they are pretty easy to get along with, that´s because they are not very feminine
True. German women do love adventure/travel/fun and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty or break a nail.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

German women are also more sexually open than Swiss women.

I have been to saunas/thermalbad's in both Switzerland and Germany. In Switzerland the women always try and cover themselves more with a towel. As soon as they stand up and walk out they cover up themselves quickly.

In Germany, most women will walk around freely without covering themselves up, completely naked for all to see.

Swiss women are definitely more prude when it comes to nudity and sex.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

OzGuy wrote:German women are also more sexually open than Swiss women.

I have been to saunas/thermalbad's in both Switzerland and Germany. In Switzerland the women always try and cover themselves more with a towel. As soon as they stand up and walk out they cover up themselves quickly.

In Germany, most women will walk around freely without covering themselves up, completely naked for all to see.
Even if it was true that young German woman like this "naturist" behaviour then it would be just another major FLAW.

How the hell could this be good?

How can you be ok with everyone seeing the tits and even vagina of your wife/gf????

Fortunately most younger women are not into that... As I said before the kind of people who behave like that usually from the former communist part of Germany and are in their 50s and 60s.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

germanguy wrote:
OzGuy wrote:German women are also more sexually open than Swiss women.

Even if it was true that young German woman like this "naturist" behaviour then it would be just another major FLAW.

How the hell could this be good?

How can you be ok with everyone seeing the tits and even v****a of your wife/gf????

Fortunately most younger women are not into that... As I said before the kind of people who behave like that usually from the former communist part of Germany and are in their 50s and 60s.
Obviously its not in a sexual way. Aussie women are as prude as you can get, and think a guy is a "creep" for even looking at her. In Germany you can look at a naked woman and they don't give a damn (even if you're a guy).
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Interesting stuff and so many great points...

I met two German young women when in Ireland. They were very friendly...like most Europeans. But that doesnt help you in a marriage or relationship.

I can see Germany being poisoned with a feminist mindset...and that is the downfall of their women. I find they tend to denounce feminism but deep down, embrace some part of it....

Still thinking Japan is better.... :lol:
Ghettomoregeschädigter
Freshman Poster

Post by Ghettomoregeschädigter »

Enticer, try Japan and non-western places.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Update

Post by OzGuy »

Hey guys just an update.

I am still with my German gf I met on interpals 1.5 years ago and we are living together in Switzerland! Things are going great!

I am so glad I went off Aussie women and found an awesome German chick.

German women are in a completely different league to Swiss women. As I said in the other thread, Swiss women are cold, xenophobic, and have zero interest in sex. German women are open, fun, and love sex!

Don't waste your time with Swiss women, German women are far superior!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Old thread, or time flies I guess....
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

OzGuy wrote:Thanks for the extra quotes, I only quickly skimmed through that thread so missed a few.

The one about Australia is especially true, and as I've been saying all along (some don't believe me), Australian women are just as bad as US women. Now she knows what its like for an Anglo male here!

I think it is conclusive to say that Germany is a great place for Anglo men. Switzerland may even be BETTER, because they are even more conservative. The more conservative the men are, the less likely they will be to approach women. I have been chatting to a swiss woman online for a few weeks now, she would easily be an 8 or 9 and she said she hasn't had a boyfriend for 3 years! I asked her why and she said "I don't know, maybe the men here don't like me". In Australia a woman who is an 8 or 9 would only be single for a few days max (unless she chose to be for longer).

Australia isn't conservative at all, everyone is outgoing and loud. This is why so many men aren't afraid to approach women all the time. I know guys that go out each weekend to clubs just to approach women left right and center all night!

The more conservative people are in a country, the less competition there will be for women. This means there will be more attractive single women available, and they are also more likely to say yes if you ask them out.

The reason why Germans dont ask out women like the Anglo countries doesnt lie in being outspoken. The real reason why German men rarely ask out women if because the Germanic societies (germany, Austria, netherlands, denmark, sweden, Norway) evolved as collective. The collective success is more important than the individual one, unlike in the english speaking nations, thats why people tend to have more low profile, they profile and dont have they intense desire to compete on everything (including women). They like to do their job and see the things working good, anglo men on the other hand are desperate for having personal success as soon as possible, have the best car, house , the hottest gf/wife, and status, the fastest possible, no matter what's happening to the rest.

Germans (and germanics overall) tend to be more mature and relaxed. In the anglosphere the men are more childish and worried of the instant success, they have no patience and dont care about explanations.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

germanguy wrote:It´s kind of weird to see so many people raving about German women. I am a German myself and to be honest pretty much every country I have been to has better women. I am in my twenties, living and working in Asia and also married to an Asian woman. I am not sure why people delude themselves into thinking that German woman are somehow better than the average western European/American woman.

German woman have no clue whatsoever how to dress well. Most of them are either downright clueless about fashion or don´t even try to look good. This is especially true for the girls who come from poor families. Many also go for boyish clothes. Looking good/feminine is just not a priority for most German woman.

Germany is heavily influenced by feminism. There are basically no family values left. Well educated women often (about 40%) don´t want children as they prefer to concentrate on their career. Divorce rate is above 50% and rising. Courts screw over men... Just like in the US/UK.

German society is extremely individualistic, even within families there is very little unity. Old people get sent to a retirement home. Children are supposed to get out of the house as soon as possible. Parents are often not willing to support their children and rather want them to make it on their own. On the other side children are not respecting parents and older people in general.

German women love to party, drink alcohol, smoke and do drugs. In fact, a girl not partying frequently is going to be seen as odd. They also have lots of one night stands. Just as it´s the case in the US/UK they usually go for the "bad-boy/thug" types.

They are flawed in so many ways... I am just going to make a list without going into detail:

- not feminine in their looks
- no family values
- too many parties/one night stands
- too much focus on work
- not willing to accept the traditional role of a mother
- often times not willing to get children at all
- most of the better educated ones are wasting their time trying to improve the world (being an environmentalist, feminist, etc.)
- awkward to have a conversation with them, they often try to force their opinion onto you, if you want to hear it or not
- not feminine in their behaviour... there really is nothing feminine about German women at all, many of them take pride in behaving like a boy and being "practical" without typical female character traits. some man may like this kind of attitude, but i find it weird and rather boring.
- not willing to take care of the home, wants to split these duties 50/50 with their husband/bf
- a high percentage of woman is cheating on their man, often times legitimating their behaviour with stuff like "he doesn´t give me attention", "he doesn´t satisfy my sexual desires"... etc. many also don´t seem to know respectable boundaries when they are in a relationship... most will think it´s OK to have several close male friends with which they may or may not have had sex before... another thing is going out partying alone including getting drunk at clubs.

I have been to Colombia, most countries in western europe and some countries in eastern europe (ukraine, romania, czech republic, poland, slovakia, hungary). I am also currently living in Asia and have been to plenty countries in Asia.

Even if I wouldn´t be married I would have almost zero interest in German woman... They are just not offering anything of what I like in a woman.

To be fair, there are a few pros as well:

- they are not as materialistic as american women as Germany offers a lot of social security
- they are pretty easy to get along with, that´s because they are not very feminine
I agree completely with this assessment.German guy is very accurate.From Mediteranean point of view German women are so unfeminine and boring that you get the same excitement that you get talking to a man.Usually your dick falls after a while unless you belong to bdsm category,fetihists or you have drunk many Radebergers.
Another possibility to like German women is to get horny by Russian,polish and Czech women around them as it often happens on Greek islands and sometimes in Germany.Without the slavic boost or the drunk equivalent nothing can happen.All the time I sustained a comforting erection the girl proved to be ultimately EE despite having lived i Germany long or having been born in Germany.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:I agree completely with this assessment.German guy is very accurate.From Mediteranean point of view German women are so unfeminine and boring that you get the same excitement that you get talking to a man.Usually your dick falls after a while unless you belong to bdsm category,fetihists or you have drunk many Radebergers.
Another possibility to like German women is to get horny by Russian,polish and Czech women around them as it often happens on Greek islands and sometimes in Germany.Without the slavic boost or the drunk equivalent nothing can happen.All the time I sustained a comforting erection the girl proved to be ultimately EE despite having lived i Germany long or having been born in Germany.
Well I lived in Italy and have extensive knowledge on modern day Italian women are no different than German counterparts in my generation. I think in Italy they seem to have higher standards as is culturally in Italy is very competitive and into style and money. Here in Berlin girls are more freestyle and hippie types.

In Italy most just party, lot's of drinking, one night stands, not marriage minded, bad attitude, some recreational drug use, lots of tattoos, piercings and dyed hair. No values in Italy anymore either.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:I agree completely with this assessment.German guy is very accurate.From Mediteranean point of view German women are so unfeminine and boring that you get the same excitement that you get talking to a man.Usually your dick falls after a while unless you belong to bdsm category,fetihists or you have drunk many Radebergers.
Well I lived in Italy and have extensive knowledge on modern day Italian women are no different than German counterparts in my generation. I think in Italy they seem to have higher standards as is culturally in Italy is very competitive and into style and money. Here in Berlin girls are more freestyle and hippie types.

In Italy most just party, lot's of drinking, one night stands, not marriage minded, bad attitude, some recreational drug use, lots of tattoos, piercings and dyed hair. No values in Italy anymore either.
In Italy you also get into some Mediteranean shit that does not exist in Germany.Meaning strong support financial and career wise to princesses by their families motherly advice how to find the perfect knight,brothers cockblocking with small dicks etc.This stuff does not exist in Germany also these hypersensitivities of Meditearanean the slyness etc no Merkmal of this in Germany.Also Italy does not have the primitive Balkan kurwa style girls exposing everything except their clit to stimulate you primitive insticts so it is the worst world in Europe.One cannot get even a proper masturbation there it is land for the hopeless.
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Re: What are German/Swiss women like?

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Does anybody on here have any recent experience with women in Germany? I'll be moving over there in July and would appreciate a heads-up as to whether it's still a reasonable place in terms of finding a woman for a LTR. I know that, looks-wise, it's not Poland and Russia and don't expect such, but I'm more concerned with being able to connect with the women on an emotional and intellectual level rather than find a stunner. This latter is something that I find it very difficult to do with the majority of British women I encounter, who just seem to be America Lite in terms of their overall character and attitudes towards men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are German/Swiss women like?

Post by Adama »

Looks wise it should be much better than Russia and Poland.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.