What are German/Swiss women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Well since talking to that German girl I met a month ago, we have been talking for 12 hours straight on both days of the weekend ever since. So basically chatting on skype for 24 hours every weekend. Due to the time difference, she stays up all night just to talk to me then sleeps during the day.

This woman is amazing. She's pretty much my double and we often think/say the same things at the same time, its incredible. She doesn't drink, doesn't go out to parties/clubs, doesn't want children, intelligent, loves playing video games, very caring and would do anything for a man she loves, very attractive with a perfect body. Do you know how long i've been searching for such a woman for? I didn't think they existed as its such a rare combination - especially the not wanting kids part.

She is also the horniest woman i've ever met! Most anglo women act as if they hate sex, and will make the man "earn" it. Not this girl. She will actually show an interest in sex and isn't afraid to initiate it. I have spoken to a number of German women now, and I can tell you that they are far more desiring of sex than anglo women. No silly games to make you "earn" it by paying for an expensive dinner etc. German women are horny, they love sex and they will certainly show it if they like you!

Anyway, I am meeting up with this girl on Europe trip in 2 months. She is going to be joining me for 2 weeks, and after my trip I will be moving to Switzerland to live. She is also trying to move to Switzerland because she's sick of where she lives in Germany and wants to start a new life.

If we get along as well in person as we do chatting online, then I see no reason why we won't end up together.

GERMAN WOMEN ARE AWESOME!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

eurobrat wrote:Most German girls in my opinion are very cold, a lot of the guys on this forum most likely wouldn't like a relationship with German Women.
If you do not mind me asking, why do you believe that (besides the cold part)?
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

nobody can be colder than german girls :)

when you fantasize about a domina kicking some ass yes than you are right there. :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Well since talking to that German girl I met a month ago, we have been talking for 12 hours straight on both days of the weekend ever since. So basically chatting on skype for 24 hours every weekend. Due to the time difference, she stays up all night just to talk to me then sleeps during the day.

This woman is amazing. She's pretty much my double and we often think/say the same things at the same time, its incredible. She doesn't drink, doesn't go out to parties/clubs, doesn't want children, intelligent, loves playing video games, very caring and would do anything for a man she loves, very attractive with a perfect body. Do you know how long i've been searching for such a woman for? I didn't think they existed as its such a rare combination - especially the not wanting kids part.

She is also the horniest woman i've ever met! Most anglo women act as if they hate sex, and will make the man "earn" it. Not this girl. She will actually show an interest in sex and isn't afraid to initiate it. I have spoken to a number of German women now, and I can tell you that they are far more desiring of sex than anglo women. No silly games to make you "earn" it by paying for an expensive dinner etc. German women are horny, they love sex and they will certainly show it if they like you!

Anyway, I am meeting up with this girl on Europe trip in 2 months. She is going to be joining me for 2 weeks, and after my trip I will be moving to Switzerland to live. She is also trying to move to Switzerland because she's sick of where she lives in Germany and wants to start a new life.

If we get along as well in person as we do chatting online, then I see no reason why we won't end up together.

GERMAN WOMEN ARE AWESOME!
It looks like OzGuy met an awesome German woman. I think when I travel to Berlin in the near future, the women I met there will be light years better than American women.

All you guys who are living in Germany and complaining about German women, should take a trip to the UK, US, Canada, or Australia. Then you can compare these women to German women. I guarantee you, German women are far better than anglo-women. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

You can't generalise & say "All AW are b!tches..." or "All German women are cold..." There's good and bad people in all countries, but in the West where feminism has a big impact on most women it's very hard for men to find a good girl whose marriage material.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I am going to list some things about German women. These are my experiences and opinions. Please do not believe that "Iawesome60 is trying to scare men away from Germany" or "Iawesome60 does not know what he is talking about."

-I have seen more than 3 German women in Canada. They were the most attractive white/European women I have ever seen in real life.

-2 and/or more of them are taken. I hope anyone that goes to Germany finds that quality German woman. If one has read my posts before, one knows what a quality woman of any race/nationality/group is.

-2 of them complimented me and it made me feel warm. They complimented me when I wore this mask. Keep in mind that I am bashful and talking to women is difficult for me.

-I think one guy was throwing a pass at one of them. I would not doubt if Canadian men and/or foreign men have tried to throw a pass at any of them. What is my point? I bet that if a German women was a quality woman, she will get hit on in any country. If German women and non-German women have a hard time in Germany, what is going on in Germany? Forum members interested in Germany will have to go there in order to know the dating scene.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
That German Guy
Freshman Poster

The truth about German girls (from a German guy)

Post by That German Guy »

Guys, a word of advice. I don't want to sound patronizing or harsh, but I think I have to straighten out some of the illusions about German girls here.

On the outside most of them look good. They are easy going ect., but inside the last generation doesn't differ from a man a bit. There is nothing "feminine" about them at all. That's due to feminism which is running rampant in the German culture for almost 50 years now. We have a divorce rate of over fifty percent and - like in the US - men get burned in the family courts on a regular basis. Our society also believes in affirmative action and that kinda stuff. Therefore, a lot of women are hired regardless of their professional achievements. On the other hand, a German woman also loves to get "wined and dined" as all women do. So sure, if you behave like a Gentlemen, they will love you for that, but don't think you will get anything in return as in the old days. She won't cook for you are do housework etc. There is a HUGE double standard there. You may ask: Why is he telling this? Well it's a warning Gentlemen! The girls you are meeting via the internet or else have grown up in this environment. Don't be fooled!

You may ask: What does this guy know about German women? My answer is: First of all, I just visited this place by chance and will probably never go to this site again. There is no reason to distrust me. As for my experience. I'm a German (29 yo). I don't want to brag, but I hold two diplomas (law, business administration), a doctorate etc. I earn good money and worked in a lot of different countries. I don't look like a dork, am 1,83 m tall. You see, I'm not a bitter women hater. In fact, there is zero problem for me getting a girl everywhere I go. My last three girlfriends where non-German (all of them Asian). But as a fun fact for you guys out there rooting for German girls. A lot of girls in my country see my level of education and status as "entry level". I don't want to diss anyone, but can you bring that to the table? Do you even speak German? Lately, there was an article in a German newspaper claiming that after a recent poll, German women - [u]on average[/u] - are willing to marry a guy, if he makes at least 68.000€/year. For some of us this isn't much, but the average joe will struggle hard to met that goal.

So, please be careful. But if you don't want to listen, find out the hard way... :shock:
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Think Different wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:
OzGuy wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:This is why I am moving to Germany next year. German women are my favorite women by far.
I've dated and lived with German women, and while they may be good in the sack, they also tend to be VERY judgmental and critical of everyone and everything. Some of the most horrible and soul-damaging comments I've ever had spoken to me were by German women. If you want an overbearing, nagging, and hyper-critical wife or GF, German ones are a sure bet. I would personally never date a German woman again. Maybe that's why the German men stay away from them. I think as a foreign man you need to take into account the behavior of the native men towards their native women, in whatever country you go to. There may be a reason the men act the way they do, at least in part.

No ,they're just perfectionists. That's why they make such good cars. Americans are just way to sensitive. Like women.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

OzGuy wrote: GERMAN WOMEN ARE AWESOME!
Dude...you are talking on skype...get real....talk to them in the flesh...you will see that eastern european women outdo german women.

That is why so many german men are marrying eastern european women.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Hey guys just an update.

So I met up with the German girl after I arrived here and we have been together since! She is so much better than any Aussie woman I've dated and I couldn't be happier!

She is everything I've ever wanted in a woman. She is an introvert yet open and funny. She is very intelligent and loves to play video games. She is very straight forward, honest and doesn't play stupid games like all the Aussie women do. When we go out she hates the man paying for her and wants to pay her own way (typical of German women). Oh and most importantly for me she doesn't ever want kids!

She hates sexism against men and stands up for men. The other morning she said to me "happy international men's day" when I wasn't even aware of it! She said normally she celebrated it with her ex's and would cook then a nice meal and spoil them etc. wow! She also hates the way most women think and how they like to play games and backstabbing.

This one is definitely a keeper :D German women are the best women in Europe IMO. From my experience Swiss women are less open and a bit cold. But now I have a German gf and living in Switzerland which is even better!

So what are you guys waiting for? Get off your asses now and move to Germany! You may just meet the girl of your dreams like I did!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Congrats. By coincidence, there's been a lot of hand-wringing lately about the lack of success stories on this site. So you check in with the perfect realization of what you'd conceptualized and thrashed out here months ago. Nice work.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I once asked this german girl who was a tourist in Montreal what does she look for in a guy ? She said that she likes assertive guys who are not afraid of approaching women and from what I gathered German men are very passive. They are pussified workaholics who don't approach women. So I can see why a Westerner who is actively looking for a girlfriend in Germany will have no trouble finding one.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Andrewww wrote:I once asked this german girl who was a tourist in Montreal what does she look for in a guy ? She said that she likes assertive guys who are not afraid of approaching women and from what I gathered German men are very passive. They are pussified workaholics who don't approach women. So I can see why a Westerner who is actively looking for a girlfriend in Germany will have no trouble finding one.
You are 100% correct. I have read forums where countless women from the UK, US, Canada and Australia who have moved to Germany say, "how come men here don't approach me?"

There was one girl who said she was very good looking, 26 years old and from Orange county California who moved to Germany recently. She said that no men in Germany have asked her out or even flirted with her. She goes to bars and clubs and still no men show her any interest. She has even hinted to guys at her job that she just moved to Germany recently and does not have a boyfriend. Her job is 98% men and she still can't get a date!

She said that living back in California, she never went 2 months without a date and always had guys asking her out. In fact, when she would go shopping, a lot times guys would ask her for her phone number. Also back in the US, guys would always flirt with her when she was out in public.

Nothing like this has happened in the one year she has lived in Germany. What's funny is that this girl did somthing SHE NEVER HAD TO DO IN THE US, SHE ACTUALLY ASKED A GUY FOR A DATE! Here is the best part, THE GUY TURNED HER DOWN, HE TOLD HER HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND! :P

This girl said that SHE FEELS INVISIBLE TO MEN IN GERMANY! Now she knows how men in America feel, they feel invisible to women!

It's poetic justice what this woman from America is experiencing in Germany. If I can find the forum where this conversation is located, I will post it so all you guys can read it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."