Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What are German/Swiss women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby OzGuy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks for the extra quotes, I only quickly skimmed through that thread so missed a few.

The one about Australia is especially true, and as I've been saying all along (some don't believe me), Australian women are just as bad as US women. Now she knows what its like for an Anglo male here!

I think it is conclusive to say that Germany is a great place for Anglo men. Switzerland may even be BETTER, because they are even more conservative. The more conservative the men are, the less likely they will be to approach women. I have been chatting to a swiss woman online for a few weeks now, she would easily be an 8 or 9 and she said she hasn't had a boyfriend for 3 years! I asked her why and she said "I don't know, maybe the men here don't like me". In Australia a woman who is an 8 or 9 would only be single for a few days max (unless she chose to be for longer).

Australia isn't conservative at all, everyone is outgoing and loud. This is why so many men aren't afraid to approach women all the time. I know guys that go out each weekend to clubs just to approach women left right and center all night!

The more conservative people are in a country, the less competition there will be for women. This means there will be more attractive single women available, and they are also more likely to say yes if you ask them out.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am







Postby Billy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

ozguy, some more conservative countries: saudi arabia, middle east, turkey. have fun there ;-)

i suppose the reason why she is single is: there is something wrong with her ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby OzGuy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Billy wrote:ozguy, some more conservative countries: saudi arabia, middle east, turkey. have fun there ;-)

i suppose the reason why she is single is: there is something wrong with her ;-)


Who knows, but this seems to be common with a lot of women there. I have spoken to others who said they have been single for a long time as well. In Australia you simply never get an attractive woman who has been single for years, unless its by choice.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby jamesbond » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 am

Here are some more quotes from women complaining how men in Germany don't approach women:


"Just recently we have been comiserating about the lack of German men's attentions! I too am wondering what is wrong with the dating situation here! Been in Germany since January, and not one guy has shown any interest!"


"I'd have to agree that German men need to be bopped over the head with a club before they figure out that a woman is attracted to them and even if they know, they still won't make the first move."


"When I first came to Munich I lived in a Studentenwohnheim and totally crushed on one of the guys there. When I moved out, one of the girls asked me why I never gave him a chance, as he was sooo into me. WTF?! He never once asked me out."


Hey guys, this is the grand daddy of them all, check out what this 26 year old good looking woman from the United States says about living in Germany.


"I just moved here 2 months ago and thank goodness I found this thread. I thought something was seriously wrong with me. I am 26 and have had no trouble in the dating scene until moving to Germany. Not ONE guy has asked me out or shown interest in dating me. I work in a huge company with only 2% women!

I am American, and I have no problem asking a guy out. I actually did ask a German out already but got rejected due to him having a girlfriend. Ouch, but OK. However, no guy even flirts with me enough to warrant an invitation most of the time!

SO I think I am shit out of luck for now. I definitely miss the ease of flirting with/dating my American men. I know how the game works over there and its easy. Here it's just frustrating! AH!"


These effing *ppl* do not know how to flirt. They do not know how to ask girls out, They do not know how to dance. Grow some balls you pussies and hit on me - IF YOU ARE SINGLE!


Ha, this woman now knows what men feel like in the anglo-world when it comes to dating! She is spoiled from living in the US and having men ask her out all the time. I love how she says that in Germany "no guy even flirts with me." She even asked a guy out but GOT REJECTED BY HIM, he said he had a girlfriend. She would never have to ask a guy out in the US. She even says, "So I think I am shit out of luck for now" and says, "I definitely miss the ease of flirting with/dating my American men."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Billy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 am

jamesbond, no actually that would be to good to be true, right? the german women here are the same as the german man. they can not flirt, they are not funny, they can not dance. plus are feminst. so, when you get a german girl she will normally try to get the upper hand in the relation. so getting a german girls is nota blessing maybe more a curse. if game would do the trick german man would do it too. but there are other elements in there which you can not see through shallow anlalyzes.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby OzGuy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 am

Billy wrote:jamesbond, no actually that would be to good to be true, right? the german women here are the same as the german man. they can not flirt, they are not funny, they can not dance. plus are feminst. so, when you get a german girl she will normally try to get the upper hand in the relation. so getting a german girls is nota blessing maybe more a curse. if game would do the trick german man would do it too. but there are other elements in there which you can not see through shallow anlalyzes.


Getting a date would still be a hell of a lot easier than in the US though. And if men don't ask out women, would she really have the upper hand so much? You have to realise that women only have the upper hand in the US because of the demand... the higher the demand, the more they can be picky and have the upper hand.

By flirting do you mean the silly games Anglo women play? With Germans its more of a direct approach, they would simply just be blunt and ask someone out without all the crap that comes before it.

Even better if she can't dance, as I'm not a dancer at all.

You are also at an advantage because you're a foreigner and most women love an accent. This gives you another advantage over German men.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby lavezzi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:19 am

Billy wrote:jamesbond, no actually that would be to good to be true, right? the german women here are the same as the german man. they can not flirt, they are not funny, they can not dance. plus are feminst. so, when you get a german girl she will normally try to get the upper hand in the relation. so getting a german girls is nota blessing maybe more a curse. if game would do the trick german man would do it too. but there are other elements in there which you can not see through shallow anlalyzes.


Yes, Americans need to understand that in some cultures there is no dating scene as they know it because women are so cliquish that they're not interested in going out on dates with random men and are only interested in those already in their social circle. I suspect this is the case in Germany, am I right?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm

I just hung out with a German guy in Taichung, Taiwan. He was very down to earth and intellectual/philosophical. He told me that girls in Germany are easy to approach and are not afraid to talk to strangers, and that as long as you respect them and want to get to know them as a person, they will be friendly and reciprocate them. He said that they are not paranoid or afraid of strangers. And he said that they are much more relaxed and open than girls in Taiwan, who in comparison are far more repressed.

This guy is fairly good looking and young, only 25. So the fact that even he notices that Taiwanese people are very repressed in general, speaks volumes about what I said about it.

In fact, he feels alienated by all the fakeness in Taiwan and amazingly, found and read my Taiwan observations article (http://www.happierabroad.com/Observations_Taiwan.htm) through a Google search just before we met. He showed my article to our mutual friend and when she saw it, she said, "Oh, I know the guy who wrote that. He's coming here tonight in fact. You can meet him when he arrives." What an amazing synchronistic coincidence.

When we met, he told me that my article was the most truthful piece he ever read about Taiwan, and that all the other travel blogs/sites he saw about Taiwan only spewed propaganda.

Anyway, if you guys have any questions for him about German women or Germany, I can ask him for you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby OzGuy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Winston wrote:I just hung out with a German guy in Taichung, Taiwan. He was very down to earth and intellectual/philosophical. He told me that girls in Germany are easy to approach and are not afraid to talk to strangers, and that as long as you respect them and want to get to know them as a person, they will be friendly and reciprocate them. He said that they are not paranoid or afraid of strangers. And he said that they are much more relaxed and open than girls in Taiwan, who in comparison are far more repressed.

This guy is fairly good looking and young, only 25. So the fact that even he notices that Taiwanese people are very repressed in general, speaks volumes about what I said about it.

In fact, he feels alienated by all the fakeness in Taiwan and amazingly, found and read my Taiwan observations article (http://www.happierabroad.com/Observations_Taiwan.htm) through a Google search just before we met. He showed my article to our mutual friend and when she saw it, she said, "Oh, I know the guy who wrote that. He's coming here tonight in fact. You can meet him when he arrives." What an amazing synchronistic coincidence.

When we met, he told me that my article was the most truthful piece he ever read about Taiwan, and that all the other travel blogs/sites he saw about Taiwan only spewed propaganda.

Anyway, if you guys have any questions for him about German women or Germany, I can ask him for you.


Thanks Winston. Could you ask him if German women approach men very often? How many times has he been approached by German women?

One thing I have noticed about German women is they don't play the silly dating "games" Anglo women do. They are very direct and straight to the point. If they like you they will let you know pretty quickly.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 pm

OzGuy wrote:
Winston wrote:I just hung out with a German guy in Taichung, Taiwan. He was very down to earth and intellectual/philosophical. He told me that girls in Germany are easy to approach and are not afraid to talk to strangers, and that as long as you respect them and want to get to know them as a person, they will be friendly and reciprocate them. He said that they are not paranoid or afraid of strangers. And he said that they are much more relaxed and open than girls in Taiwan, who in comparison are far more repressed.

This guy is fairly good looking and young, only 25. So the fact that even he notices that Taiwanese people are very repressed in general, speaks volumes about what I said about it.

In fact, he feels alienated by all the fakeness in Taiwan and amazingly, found and read my Taiwan observations article (http://www.happierabroad.com/Observations_Taiwan.htm) through a Google search just before we met. He showed my article to our mutual friend and when she saw it, she said, "Oh, I know the guy who wrote that. He's coming here tonight in fact. You can meet him when he arrives." What an amazing synchronistic coincidence.

When we met, he told me that my article was the most truthful piece he ever read about Taiwan, and that all the other travel blogs/sites he saw about Taiwan only spewed propaganda.

Anyway, if you guys have any questions for him about German women or Germany, I can ask him for you.


Thanks Winston. Could you ask him if German women approach men very often? How many times has he been approached by German women?

One thing I have noticed about German women is they don't play the silly dating "games" Anglo women do. They are very direct and straight to the point. If they like you they will let you know pretty quickly.


I did ask him that before. He said that German women don't approach you, but you can approach them and they will be cool with it as long as you are sincere and honest and respect them. He also said that the German government is very generous and gives out college scholarships to students who apply and qualify, and that it's not hard to qualify. He also said that their government will even pay for a scholarship overseas if you want to study abroad.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 pm

lavezzi, yes you are right. social circle is the name of the game. german girls are control freaks which is a typical german trait. ozguy sounds very naive. but who knows things can work but don´t think things are easy here. and no you don´t get a bonus for your accent. actually you get a big minus. germans love to practice there english. but that´s it. First of all you can´t be really integrated in to society no matter what specially when you are not able to speak german without accent. americans are seen here as stupid guys. And when you are not able to speak german and you don´t have the general german knowledge you will be disqualified. Though there are niches like dj talked about it. but in general i would say no. it´s not worth it. but i could be wrong.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Twobrains » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

I lived with a German woman for over a decade (in the UK). She told me that German men have some very strange attitudes to relationships, and now I'm starting to understand what she meant. During my brief trips to Germany (and meeting them outside of their own country) I always found the women liked me. Maybe that's because I'm fairly warm, open and very non-Germanic!
Twobrains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Location: Europe

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 am

PhxSosa wrote:I talked to a Swiss woman the other day on the website I am on. I messaged her that I knew a German girl that lives in Zurich. She told me about Swiss women, Swiss culture and everything. She was really cool to talk to. She told me that Swiss German is different than German in Germany. I knew eventually I was going to talk to other German speaking women in Austria and Switzerland. It was only a matter of time. If Swiss women are like her then I have high hopes for the country!

About German women and how they are not attractive or only black guys get left overs: Absolute bullshit. I have talked to beautiful German women and the one I will visit is a perfect 10. The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I find German women attractive. They have nice bodies. They have good work ethic. The either have a degree or went to college and now have a steady job. Of course, they all have their own place. Most of them use the public transit or ride bikes, which is an A+ for me because I don't have a car or a license. I don't have to feel like shit because of that like I do in America. All the German women I have talked to have been attractive. I don't know what you guys are looking at.

My experience with German women have been the most positive out of any other group. I have talked to women from all parts of Europe and German women are my favorite and I seem to click with them better and we have a lot in common.

If I am getting left overs then I love what they left :) All the German women I talked to are in good shape and in good health. Many of them are 7 and above. I am fine with a 7. Not a man that is focused on looks. I am more about personality and I love German women's personalities. I am not looking for P4P or any of that shit. I want a girlfriend. Have I had hits and misses? Oh yes lol. My misses were justified.

Anyway, just my experience. Maybe because I look like 2Pac? Maybe they like my look? I consider myself to be good looking. American girls have rated me an 8.5 and above, so imagine what German women see...

Even though I do not agree with PUA, but even Roosh has said positive things about German women. He has an article written about them on his site. He doesn't like the way the look...Maybe I am just weird as hell? I just like women that are average, natural looking, plain Jane, girl down the street look.

P.S. Most of the German women I talked to on the sites I have been on have been single and have been single for YEARS. Beautiful women that have amazing personalities and everything going for them and can't find a date. Most of them do not like German men. They would rather be single than date German men. :wink:


I stick to what I said... I knew a few high 8's and 9's. They aren't impossible to find, they just like White Men, sorry.

The "low hanging fruit" is widely available to African-Americans. You have to DIG to find German woman above 7 that like Black Men and its likely you'll find them NEAR BASES or in Major Cities, just the facts as I know them and experienced.

I know more than a few German women single for YEARS. In fact I can think of three or four... One has a boyfriend, but he hasn't pulled the trigger. Another is quote "Attractive To Some" and the other as I said changed her hair style and made herself a 8 easy.

Not playing around with these women anymore, when I set foot in Europe ITS ON. When I return its to tell my mother I'm engaged and you'll meet the future Mrs. in short order.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 am

DJ that is definitely a good plan. Currently as you said earlier. I have tried to stay in Europe but I guess I have to think of another idea to stay in the future. Possibly I can try another work program that is not only a training program but one that is actually a normal work permit and I can stay in Europe. I am talking to German women. One of is a mom; unfortunately and from Slovakia. Another is German and cute but I have to speak German with both because the German girl cute (~7+) is shy about herself speaking English so I have to write in German for almost everything.

DJ do you still use afro introductions? It does work but it seems that you have to go through many people. Germans are still annoying to talk to unless I can write good messages and possibly write in German. Interesting how I can talk to a good girl and German is the language of choice.

I will update about that but good idea. If you are serious about a long term relationship, do it. Also, it will help you get out of the US. I am trying to get experience and hopefully try to get the EU Blue Card or possibly get married in the future.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby OzGuy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Just about all German women I have spoken to have been single for 3 years! These are good looking women, and the average time for German women being single seems to be about 3 years. You would simply not get this in Anglo countries... an Anglo girl is usually only single for a few WEEKS between relationships, because the demand is so high.

I have asked these German women why they have been single for so long. Their response is usually the same "no-one has been interested in me". This is because they rarely get approached! Wow, there must be a lot of good looking single women in Germany!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests