Check out these beautiful German women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

have2fly wrote:Germany is a much better version of the U.S. in many ways. You get same comforts, you get much more freedom and way healthier society. And yes, p4p is legal in most Europe, so females have much less control over men. And yes, Eastern Europe is a train ride away. Want to date a girl from Hungary? No problem, hop on the train for a quick ride to Budapest. If you can make decent money and live in Germany, it's a no brainer - do it. You sacrifice nothing by moving to Germany.
Germany a "version" of the US? GErmany is way too different to the US to be ever compared. The only countries in EUrope that you could compare are the UK and Ireland, which are by themselves a whole world apart from real/continental europe.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Check out these Hot German women

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey Jamesbond, great photos and youtube links!!! These German babes are GORGEOUS!!!! If these women are just the T.V. presenters I can only imagine what some of the German STEWARDESS/FLIGHT ATTENDENTS look like. I have always had a thing for HOT FEMALE FLIGHT ATTENDENTS with their pretty faces, silky long hair, beautiful eyes, and how they look in their uniforms, heels, and pantyhose/opaques!!! Or
perhaps it's a FETISH of mine for attractive women in uniform which gives them a very classy look and yet sexy at the same time!!

But I find the most appealing about these German and most other European women is that they tend to take care of themselves, not as fat/obese, and DRESS and ACT more FEMININE than women in the U.S. Not to mention some German/Euro ladies are more open to interracial dating and marriage (as well as their society is more open to this). I was even told by some fellow G.I.s that many German women have a "thing" for Black men when I was serving in the Army.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to be stationed in Germany or anywhere in Europe. However, once I finish my TESOL/ESL degree I plan on trying to get a English teaching job there. But even somewhere in EASTERN EUROPE like Romania and give it a shot.
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

German women are among the nicest in europe. I never get the typical fascination with slavic girls. Its germanic girls who are usually the hottest, and have nicer facial features and more symmetrical noses. I love the typical looks of german blonde women. Basically all countries surrounding germany have tons of hot women, with the exception of france, where women tend to be more average looking. Typical germanic/ teutonic looks is very common in Germany, Austria, Netherland, Denmark (Continental territory) and even among Czech peoples. Czech people have a lot of germanic blood.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

the good looking women in germany are often immigrants from balkan countries and eastern europe

germanic women are pretty manly, broad shoulders and thick necks.... germany is perfect if you're an american redneck who likes them pure white or if you're the classical black man who likes them white and thick.

i give german women a 5 from a 1 to 10 scale.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

Robert77 wrote:the good looking women in germany are often immigrants from balkan countries and eastern europe

germanic women are pretty manly, broad shoulders and thick necks.... germany is perfect if you're an american redneck who likes them pure white or if you're the classical black man who likes them white and thick.

i give german women a 5 from a 1 to 10 scale.
I like germanic looking blondes, they are my weakness.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VrVUtGMDpIw/T ... damens.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/image ... 1-xlg.jpeg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/ ... 68x352.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... WZTH7IJfzU

GErman women are amazing. Balkan women look ok, but maybe because Im darker haired/eyed myself, they dont call much my attention.