Thinking of moving to Europe sooner...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Well i've made my mind up. I'm moving in just over 2 months!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Well i've made my mind up. I'm moving in just over 2 months!
Good luck, I am in the process of learning German, in between working two jobs. I will be able to travel to Germany in about 2 or 3 years. I have something to look forward to, and this is the only thing that is keeping my sanity here in the US. :shock:

Berlin will probably be the first city I visit, then maybe Frankfort and other larger German cities. I plan on asking out lot's of German women when I am there, then I can compare what my success rate is in Germany to my success rate in the US.

I have a good feeling I will be much more successful getting phone numbers and dates in Germany than I ever was in the US. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Well it looks like i'll possibly have a German gf there as soon as I arrive! There is a german girl I met online and we normally talk for about 12 hours straight on weekends, including skype. We have a lot of similarities and she now wants to join me on some of my Euro trip before I settle down to live!

German women are the best!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Well it looks like i'll possibly have a German gf there as soon as I arrive! There is a german girl I met online and we normally talk for about 12 hours straight on weekends, including skype. We have a lot of similarities and she now wants to join me on some of my Euro trip before I settle down to live!

German women are the best!
If I were you OzGuy, I wouldn't settle down right away with the first girl you meet. Keep your options open and try to meet as many German girls as you can when you are there.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:Well i've made my mind up. I'm moving in just over 2 months!
Good luck, I am in the process of learning German, in between working two jobs. I will be able to travel to Germany in about 2 or 3 years. I have something to look forward to, and this is the only thing that is keeping my sanity here in the US. :shock:

Berlin will probably be the first city I visit, then maybe Frankfort and other larger German cities. I plan on asking out lot's of German women when I am there, then I can compare what my success rate is in Germany to my success rate in the US.

I have a good feeling I will be much more successful getting phone numbers and dates in Germany than I ever was in the US. :D
If she really likes you, there is a really good chance she will be the one asking you out. At least that was my experience.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.