Thinking of moving to Europe sooner...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Well i've made my mind up. I'm moving in just over 2 months!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Well i've made my mind up. I'm moving in just over 2 months!
Good luck, I am in the process of learning German, in between working two jobs. I will be able to travel to Germany in about 2 or 3 years. I have something to look forward to, and this is the only thing that is keeping my sanity here in the US. :shock:

Berlin will probably be the first city I visit, then maybe Frankfort and other larger German cities. I plan on asking out lot's of German women when I am there, then I can compare what my success rate is in Germany to my success rate in the US.

I have a good feeling I will be much more successful getting phone numbers and dates in Germany than I ever was in the US. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Well it looks like i'll possibly have a German gf there as soon as I arrive! There is a german girl I met online and we normally talk for about 12 hours straight on weekends, including skype. We have a lot of similarities and she now wants to join me on some of my Euro trip before I settle down to live!

German women are the best!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Well it looks like i'll possibly have a German gf there as soon as I arrive! There is a german girl I met online and we normally talk for about 12 hours straight on weekends, including skype. We have a lot of similarities and she now wants to join me on some of my Euro trip before I settle down to live!

German women are the best!
If I were you OzGuy, I wouldn't settle down right away with the first girl you meet. Keep your options open and try to meet as many German girls as you can when you are there.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:Well i've made my mind up. I'm moving in just over 2 months!
Good luck, I am in the process of learning German, in between working two jobs. I will be able to travel to Germany in about 2 or 3 years. I have something to look forward to, and this is the only thing that is keeping my sanity here in the US. :shock:

Berlin will probably be the first city I visit, then maybe Frankfort and other larger German cities. I plan on asking out lot's of German women when I am there, then I can compare what my success rate is in Germany to my success rate in the US.

I have a good feeling I will be much more successful getting phone numbers and dates in Germany than I ever was in the US. :D
If she really likes you, there is a really good chance she will be the one asking you out. At least that was my experience.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.