Black men in Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

European women don't care as much about race when it comes to dating like American women do.

Black men, particularly African American men have much success in European such as the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Greece.

Asian men have a lot of success in France.

Latino men have been known to have plenty of success in Germany.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

I've been reading mixed reviews about Western Europe on this forum, but from this thread most of you are saying that Western Europe is good for black men.

But do they like "regular, normal" black men there. Or are they mostly looking for them to be the "cool, athletic, or ghetto" stereotypical black man. In the u.s. and Australia, ppl say women like black guys there too, but some of the ones that do just like that stereotype or they're ugly girls.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

QuestionMark wrote:I've been reading mixed reviews about Western Europe on this forum, but from this thread most of you are saying that Western Europe is good for black men.

But do they like "regular, normal" black men there. Or are they mostly looking for them to be the "cool, athletic, or ghetto" stereotypical black man. In the u.s. and Australia, ppl say women like black guys there too, but some of the ones that do just like that stereotype or they're ugly girls.
So let me get this straight, you want women to accept you as you are? Do you understand there's a trade-off if you are say overweight? This is where men rationalize to themselves that really attractive women aren't worth the trouble because they are more concerned about physical attraction than anything else.

Its not true and will never be true.

Be the best you can be to get the best woman for you. You don't have to be Adonis but you don't need to be Mike from Mike and Molly or you'll end up with Molly.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

djfourmoney wrote:
So let me get this straight, you want women to accept you as you are? Do you understand there's a trade-off if you are say overweight? This is where men rationalize to themselves that really attractive women aren't worth the trouble because they are more concerned about physical attraction than anything else.

Be the best you can be to get the best woman for you. You don't have to be Adonis but you don't need to be Mike from Mike and Molly or you'll end up with Molly.
Well I'm not fat. I actually had to look up that show to get the reference. So what are you saying? That if one can't get averagely good looking women in america, the same will happen in Europe too?

Also, how keen are women to make the first move there? Is it like here where the man almost always has to make the first move?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Exoticism will work for you in Europe.

There is a video of a black guy on youtube, slightly overweight who killed it in Spain and he said that he was treated like a rock star.

You are a rarity in Europe and European women look at black men as fetishes.

Go there, dress nice(for the best results) and hit the hot spots and it will be easier for you than in America.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

SilverEnergy wrote:Exoticism will work for you in Europe.

There is a video of a black guy on youtube, slightly overweight who killed it in Spain and he said that he was treated like a rock star.

Go there, dress nice(for the best results) and hit the hot spots and it will be easier for you than in America.
What's the link to his YouTube channel?
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Re: Black men in Europe

Post by argaluza »

Soulthinker wrote:Which country in Europe when Black men are mostly loved? I know of Germany but are there more? Hope for replies.
It much depends on the black man than the country.

Denzel Washington (even without his fame) would do better in most European countries than the average white bloke.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Anti-American wrote:

What's the link to his YouTube channel?
Here's the link to his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7oQ_t6Xk
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You mean the brother that was stationed in Germany while in the Army? Yes the military has a problem with out of shape soldiers, its been reported on several times on RT America.

When people say fetishes I get concerned. Some women have a genuine attraction to Black men, this goes back to the turn of the century and before that.

The women with "fetishes" tend to be married women out for the night with the permission of their husbands (cuckold) or looking for "partners" through various forms of classified ads.

The women that go to clubs in K-Town like Black men and Black culture, I wouldn't call that a fetish.

The truth is there is a supply of White women in Europe and generally short supply of Black men. Africans tend to be poor; those that are successful already have women in their lives.

I agree that eliminate any thought of women rejecting you. The truth is, one woman might reject you but I can guarantee if you keep your eyes open (ignore the fatties....) you'll find a decent looking woman who's giving you the eye.
Last edited by djfourmoney on April 20th, 2014, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

QuestionMark wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Well I'm not fat. I actually had to look up that show to get the reference. So what are you saying? That if one can't get averagely good looking women in America, the same will happen in Europe too?

Also, how keen are women to make the first move there? Is it like here where the man almost always has to make the first move?
1) Why are you looking for women to be aggressive, are you intimidated by them?

2) If you can date in America, Western Europe will not present any problems. That said if you find it difficult to date women based on your personality and social skills, then maybe brushing up on PUA tactics might be a good idea, that's about all its good for.

3) In some cases the women will inquire within. There was a guy on the Germany English forums who said he used to show up to a coffee shop with his girlfriend. One day he didn't show up with her and the waitress noticed this and asked him point blank if that was his GF. He said yes and she said too bad because I was going to ask you out on a date...

German men tend not to be aggressive. American/British women often lament this as they are used to a scarcity market full of thirsty men in their home countries. They find it odd to go entire days/weeks/months without getting hit on. Another reason I believe German women especially like Black men because we tend to be aggressive when approaching women.

In the UK, lots of British women are actually looking for American men, especially American Black men. Though my non-scientific research I estimate after women in the United States, the UK women have the most profiles on Interracial Dating sites. That leads me to believe demand is fairly high despite an established Black population.

As Silver said, you really are a rarity (being Black and American) in Scandinavia and off the tourist trail in any of these country. I highly recommend 2nd/3rd tier cities in The Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, all of Latvia, Czech Republic, etc. You would get maximum effect, as Jubril found out -

Please don't be an ASS, we have enough of that in the Black Community to last us several generations. Speak like you learned English in school, no "You know what I'm saying....." jazz.

As I said and Jubril agrees Bosch, NL is WAY OFF the tourist trait, IE nobody outside of Netherlands really goes there. That's just one example of going off the tourist grid. Its usually much cheaper, the people aren't jaded about Americans and they typically really nice. The women because you aren't from around there...

Go-Getters make their own opportunities they don't wait for it to land in their lap. So there's no need to ask if women are aggressive towards men or not, you're the one that goes after what he wants and you'll find lots of women respond positively to that.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

djfourmoney wrote:
In the UK, lots of British women are actually looking for American men,

No they aren't - lol!
especially American Black men.
That is not true
Though my non-scientific research

Figures.

I estimate after women in the United States, the UK women have the most profiles on Interracial Dating sites. That leads me to believe demand is fairly high despite an established Black population.
Being just black won't cut it, you need personality, social skills, a career - and though they might not say so, a sizeable proportion of women won't date a black man unless you look something like Denzel Washington and you have all your shit in place.

It would be easier to get a white girlfriend in the UK though than it would in Spain or Italy. That is true.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

One trend I have recently seen in London is "brown is the new black". I have noticed a growing number of handsome, successful and well-groomed man of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi descent being all the rage with the native white British women. The UK and large cities in particular have been virtually immune from racist, and that can only be a good thing. Mind you though, the status divide is still pretty much there, and it won't go away any time soon if you ask me. Pakistani handsome is just as good as French handsome, yet if the former is a bus driver and the latter a quantitative analyst in the City, it won't cut as much.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

djfourmoney wrote:
2) If you can date in America, Western Europe will not present any problems. That said if you find it difficult to date women based on your personality and social skills, then maybe brushing up on PUA tactics might be a good idea, that's about all its good for.

3) In some cases the women will inquire within. There was a guy on the Germany English forums who said he used to show up to a coffee shop with his girlfriend. One day he didn't show up with her and the waitress noticed this and asked him point blank if that was his GF. He said yes and she said too bad because I was going to ask you out on a date...

German men tend not to be aggressive. American/British women often lament this as they are used to a scarcity market full of thirsty men in their home countries. They find it odd to go entire days/weeks/months without getting hit on. Another reason I believe German women especially like Black men because we tend to be aggressive when approaching women.

In the UK, lots of British women are actually looking for American men, especially American Black men. Though my non-scientific research I estimate after women in the United States, the UK women have the most profiles on Interracial Dating sites. That leads me to believe demand is fairly high despite an established Black population.

As Silver said, you really are a rarity (being Black and American) in Scandinavia and off the tourist trail in any of these country. I highly recommend 2nd/3rd tier cities in The Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, all of Latvia, Czech Republic, etc. You would get maximum effect, as Jubril found out -

Please don't be an a**, we have enough of that in the Black Community to last us several generations. Speak like you learned English in school, no "You know what I'm saying....." jazz.

As I said and Jubril agrees Bosch, NL is WAY OFF the tourist trait, IE nobody outside of Netherlands really goes there. That's just one example of going off the tourist grid. Its usually much cheaper, the people aren't jaded about Americans and they typically really nice. The women because you aren't from around there...

Go-Getters make their own opportunities they don't wait for it to land in their lap. So there's no need to ask if women are aggressive towards men or not, you're the one that goes after what he wants and you'll find lots of women respond positively to that.
On this board and even the roosh forum, guys say that you don't really need PUA stuff in Europe. Although there does seem to be a PUA scene there. So German women will be surprised or won't like me because I'm black and not aggressive?

British women are the same as american in this regard? I heard British women are more open minded and do approach men. Alice Eve even said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GgHhOqUrUw

I've done scholarly research on it, and yes interracial dating and intermarriage is more common in the UK than in the states. Approx. 43% of black British men who are married are married to another race. In america, it's only about 11%.

2nd/3rd tier cities? So if I go to the capitals (Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Copenhagen, Prague, Budapest), there will be no difference?

You don't need to worry about me being an asshole, I'm not like that. I've been overseas before, I'm fairly well traveled, actually in Canada now.

And yes there is a need to ask about tendencies for women to approach men in Europe. That could be the difference maker between Europe being different or the same from every other place I've been. Plus even if/when I do make a move on a woman, I need to know what I'm getting myself into.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:

You mean the brother that was stationed in Germany while in the Army? Yes the military has a problem with out of shape soldiers, its been reported on several times on RT America.

When people say fetishes I get concerned. Some women have a genuine attraction to Black men, this goes back to the turn of the century and before that.

The women with "fetishes" tend to be married women out for the night with the permission of their husbands (cuckold) or looking for "partners" through various forms of classified ads.

The women that go to clubs in K-Town like Black men and Black culture, I wouldn't call that a fetish.

The truth is there is a supply of White women in Europe and generally short supply of Black men. Africans tend to be poor; those that are successful already have women in their lives.

I agree that eliminate any thought of women rejecting you. The truth is, one woman might reject you but I can guarantee if you keep your eyes open (ignore the fatties....) you'll find a decent looking woman who's giving you the eye.
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Women in Europe have more genuine attracts to black men than American white women.

I was talking about the working black man who went to Spain and was treated like a rock star.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

QuestionMark wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Please don't be an a**, we have enough of that in the Black Community to last us several generations. Speak like you learned English in school, no "You know what I'm saying....." jazz.

On this board and even the roosh forum, guys say that you don't really need PUA stuff in Europe. Although there does seem to be a PUA scene there. So German women will be surprised or won't like me because I'm black and not aggressive?

British women are the same as American in this regard? I heard British women are more open minded and do approach men. Alice Eve even said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GgHhOqUrUw

I've done scholarly research on it, and yes interracial dating and intermarriage is more common in the UK than in the states. Approx. 43% of black British men who are married are married to another race. In America, it's only about 11%.

2nd/3rd tier cities? So if I go to the capitals (Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Copenhagen, Prague, Budapest), there will be no difference?

You don't need to worry about me being an asshole, I'm not like that. I've been overseas before, I'm fairly well traveled, actually in Canada now.

And yes there is a need to ask about tendencies for women to approach men in Europe. That could be the difference maker between Europe being different or the same from every other place I've been. Plus even if/when I do make a move on a woman, I need to know what I'm getting myself into.
One of the main differences in America and Europe is their view on sex in general.

Europeans are way more liberal and open minded about sex than Americans.

Not to say there aren't people in America who love sex but according to multiple studies, Europeans have more sex per week than Americans, particularly married couples.

So the sexual atmosphere in Europe is way more relaxed and healthy than in America because America is the most religious country in the entire world and the whites who fled Europe and settled in America were violent and VERY religious and that's why America is very puritanical when it comes to sex.