Black men in Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Black men in Europe

Post by Soulthinker »

Which country in Europe when Black men are mostly loved? I know of Germany but are there more? Hope for replies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Soulthinker,

I believe it varies but I know in Sweden (casual relationships) and various countries such as Czech Republic (varies), possibly in other Scadinavian countries. I lived in Vienna but found out that this country is not the best for black guys in general though I saw possibly 3-4 relationships with foreign/Austrian women. It was really rare.

If you are up for up for America's mother country, UK, you could easily date British/Welsh,Scottish, women. However, basically you have a woman who you can have a short/casual relationship but nothing serious. So I think these might be your best bet for relationships:

Germany
Sweden
Denmark (?, I have not been to Copenhagen but it is mixed)
Czech Republic
Hungary (Budapest; as outside it is mostly different. Jackal who is a member here and white talks about it outside the captial city)

Other countries I am not as sure. Spain and France have a problem with illegal African immigration and Spain from what I have heard has problems even with black Spanish Football players for their local clubs. They throw bananas and jeer racist slurs at them. FIFA of course does not like this but there are issues. France (Paris and other cities(?)) have Africans living in the suburbs (like the Ghettos in DC, Philadelphia, Detroit) There were race issues with black muslim youth who cannot get work and it tells you that race in predominately white (European) countries have problems with different groups.

I hope this gives you a little advice on the area. I am trying for eastern European women as they are usually more gentle than the British, Austrian, and other groups in Western Europe. Germans are probably the only group I like except they are the big brother of the Austrians.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The UK. Stay away from Southern Europe or Eastern Europe.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

xiongmao wrote:The UK. Stay away from Southern Europe or Eastern Europe.

I agree. Eastern Europe is still a very homogenous society. Anyways, black men always do well in Western European nations especially in the Scandinavian nations and in the UK
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Black men in Europe

Post by Teal Lantern »

Soulthinker wrote:Which country in Europe when Black men are mostly loved? I know of Germany but are there more? Hope for replies.
Wherever American tourists & dollars are welcome. :)

On the forums where I've seen this question asked, the consensus is that, while you can find bigots & jerks anywhere, the color of your skin is less important than the content of your wallet. (With apologies to MLK)

Same seems to be true, in the U.S.A.
When traveling, I've noticed shopkeepers take a bit of the edge out of their voice once they hear my out-of-town accent. :D
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

This topic has been done to death. Can you search the threads before starting new ones about common subjects?

However, the real answer is for YOU to go to a few countries and find out for yourself how the girls are. E.g. after the 1980 Moscow Olympics, there were many "black Russians" born to solo-mums in Russia who'd never seen black men before.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:The UK. Stay away from Southern Europe or Eastern Europe.
Agree 100%. UK is by far the most ethnically diverse and integrated society in Europe, much more than the US if you ask me.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Well damn... Southern and Eastern Europe are some of the places I would even consider because I don't want to have to deal with obnoxious Brits or Americans. I'm sure that places like the UK, France, Germany and Spain are just crawling with Americans.

Eastern and Southeastern Europe (The Balkans) seem like the perfect places to just hide out and chill.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It takes more than simply being black to pull anything above the prostitute level. I hope one day these adventurous black men will ask HOW they need to be in Europe to appeal to women.

It still seems that many believe their skin color alone makes or breaks their prospects and that is not generally the case. The world does not view you as does America.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So let me get this straight, I know of three/four Black men married to Russian/Ukrainian women none of them would be considered ugly/fat by anybody. Three out of the four went to Russian/Ukraine. One to rural Russia and I know Soulthinker, he's on WWBM (and Black Planet) so he know who were talking about.

But some really think this makes Eastern Europe unsuitable for Black Men? Complete hogwash! I follow the blog of a Black Man from I believe Cleveland married to a Polish Woman and they live in Warsaw.

#SMH

When this question comes up it sounds defeatist to me. CE is right, Europeans and the majority of South Americans do not view you with the same largely stereotyped and racist POV as White Americans do and since they run the media as well, that mindset spreads about Black being criminal minded and lazy.

Anyway, Europeans see right through this propaganda because they are giving just the winner's version of history as what happens in Anglo teachings.

The truth is you can pick up a woman in any country you choose to go too. Look in the mirror however and be realistic, the women should not be better looking on a purely physical/sexual level than what you usually date in America. In other words, if you usually find you're dating women in the 6-7 area, you MAY be able to creep that up a tiny bit, but as I said be realistic.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It takes more than simply being black to pull anything above the prostitute level. I hope one day these adventurous black men will ask HOW they need to be in Europe to appeal to women.

It still seems that many believe their skin color alone makes or breaks their prospects and that is not generally the case. The world does not view you as does America.
I gotta ask Contrarian.. you live up to your name as far as being a contrarian. But it seems that you dont offer anything but negatives in terms of where black men can go.

Do you offer any affirmatives, in terms of where black men can go? It just seems like you don't offer many alternatives for us except (maybe) a handful of FSU countries. I know in a few of your posts you just shit on Latin America (Colombia, Brazil and Uruguay in particular).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Rocky Top wrote:I gotta ask Contrarian.. you live up to your name as far as being a contrarian. But it seems that you dont offer anything but negatives in terms of where black men can go.

Do you offer any affirmatives, in terms of where black men can go? It just seems like you don't offer many alternatives for us except (maybe) a handful of FSU countries. I know in a few of your posts you just sh** on Latin America (Colombia, Brazil and Uruguay in particular).
How about just traveling to countries that you are interested in without regard to how they view black men? If you are only interested in going to a place because you heard they like black men than you are going about it all wrong.

Has there been a place you always wanted to visit? Go there and experience that culture. Leave the black baggage at home.

ConEx
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:I gotta ask Contrarian.. you live up to your name as far as being a contrarian. But it seems that you dont offer anything but negatives in terms of where black men can go.

Do you offer any affirmatives, in terms of where black men can go? It just seems like you don't offer many alternatives for us except (maybe) a handful of FSU countries. I know in a few of your posts you just sh** on Latin America (Colombia, Brazil and Uruguay in particular).
How about just traveling to countries that you are interested in without regard to how they view black men? If you are only interested in going to a place because you heard they like black men than you are going about it all wrong.

Has there been a place you always wanted to visit? Go there and experience that culture. Leave the black baggage at home.

ConEx
I thought I replied??? Anyway...

Yes leave the Black Baggage at home. I don't know why Azora had so many problems in Austria I don't have much data or intelligence so I couldn't help him directly.

But yes get your passport and a visa (you need one for Brazil or Russia) and go. Best time for Brazil is after Carnival, cheapest time for Russia/Ukraine is when there is snow on the ground (same for Europe in general).
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

djfourmoney wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

ConEx
I thought I replied??? Anyway...

Yes leave the Black Baggage at home. I don't know why Azora had so many problems in Austria I don't have much data or intelligence so I couldn't help him directly.

But yes get your passport and a visa (you need one for Brazil or Russia) and go. Best time for Brazil is after Carnival, cheapest time for Russia/Ukraine is when there is snow on the ground (same for Europe in general).
Oh, don't get it twisted. I'm not one that takes the black baggage with me. I was just commenting on some of Contrarian's posts where he seemed to shoot down places for whatever reason or another (there was one instance where he posted some comments about one of The Baltic States being a place where you don;t want to deal with the skinhead issue). There have been several other places that I suppose he prefers to go and then there are other places that he seems to have a strong disdain for.

I have no problem going outside the box. I'm picking up Russian right now for the very purpose of going to Kazakhstan and (hopefully) Uzbekistan to see Samarkand and some Tamerlane relics.. I also want to go to Ecuadorean coast and hit some spots and hit up Vietnam. These are all outside of the box locations. It definitely doesn't have anything to do with me being scared in my own skin.

My only question was that it just seemed that most of Contrarian's posts seemed to be negative about one place or another. Again, he's living up to his name, I guess, but he's also a well traveled person (much more than myself). So on the one hand, I want to hear his comments and feedback. But, on the other, if I see too many negative comments about different countries, I begin to discount his feedback. Not that his comments are going to sway me or keep me from going where I want to go, but I just remember posts where he's been negative about Central America, Peru, Chile, slightly negative about Colombia, negative about The Baltics, liked Malaysia (but wouldn't consider it a long term spot) and seemed to like southeastern Europe and Scandinavia. I mean, if that is his preference, I have no issue or problem with that. By all means have you fun and enjoy life. He just seems to shit on every other country or region if it doesn't suit his tastes (or at least that is how it comes off).

Hell, I was in Nicaragua this past winter and I don't think I would want to go back there in the near future, but even i couldn't just MJ slam the place as hard as Contrarian slams some of these places.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: How about just traveling to countries that you are interested in without regard to how they view black men? If you are only interested in going to a place because you heard they like black men than you are going about it all wrong.
That isn;t my primary or even secondary goal when i go travel. Iwas just wondering why you slam so hard on about 90% of the places that you seemed to have been to. I'm no where near the traveler that you are or have been. But, good feedback is always valuable. But a lot of times, you seem to focus on the negatives and not highlight some of the positives as much in these places. I'm not asking for romanticized, rose-colored opinions. Just a little bit more balance is all i'm looking for.

I only mentioned the black/racial thing because I noticed in several of you posts you mentioned racial issues being a negative in places like Peru/Latin America and one of the Baltic States (I think it was Latvia or Estonia). I remembered the Baltic States comments because I have Riga on my bucket list.