Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Robert77
Freshman Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Post by Robert77 » October 31st, 2012, 6:52 pm

1. SWEDEN: yes we've all heard it, they're slim tall blonde sexually liberal and friendly..... reality is sweden is a feminist hellhole, straight men are truly second class citizens in swedish society.... and while they might sell you the image of elegant slim blondes, reality is small town sweden is your typical fat alcoholic germanic society..... the average young swedish woman looks closer to this

Image

than to this

Image

things ive observed while in sweden:

*extremely americanized society

*horribly materialistic like american women

*tendency to be complete bitches with men

*tendency to turn into feminist psychos as they age

*swedish women don't age well, by age 30's your hot swedish princess will probably have wrinkles and is gaining weight.

*eventhough she's already americanized, she'll become even more american, dont be surprised if your swedish princess adopts an american soccer mom from suburbia accent and drops her swedish one after she has given you children and she's married to you.

*lazy, cant cook, cant clean, needs a maid to help her raise her children (thank feminism for that)

*over half of swedes arent blonde, a good number of swedish women actually dye their hair blonde

I still cant believe so many manginas falls for the myth of the gorgeous legendary swedish blonde!!!!!

glad i had the chance to travel and see it with my own eyes
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Robert77
Freshman Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Post by Robert77 » October 31st, 2012, 6:58 pm

i found this page with pictures of very average common looking swedish women (not the models in bikini they often try to sell you)

enjoy

COMMON SWEDISH WOMEN

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » November 1st, 2012, 1:13 am

I know it's Halloween, but did you really have to post a picture of Frankenstein's monster at the top of the thread?

*rereads topic*

Oh wait... :shock:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » November 1st, 2012, 8:05 am

Ghost wrote:I know it's Halloween, but did you really have to post a picture of Frankenstein's monster at the top of the thread?

*rereads topic*

Oh wait... :shock:
:lol:
Happy Halloween!

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2767
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » November 1st, 2012, 9:06 am

They all look like "Ellen". :(
A moment of condolence for Swedish men. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Rayn
Freshman Poster
Posts: 168
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 2:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Re: SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Post by Rayn » November 1st, 2012, 11:57 am

Robert77 wrote:1. SWEDEN: yes we've all heard it, they're slim tall blonde sexually liberal and friendly..... reality is sweden is a feminist hellhole, straight men are truly second class citizens in swedish society.... and while they might sell you the image of elegant slim blondes, reality is small town sweden is your typical fat alcoholic germanic society..... the average young swedish woman looks closer to this

Image

than to this

Image

things ive observed while in sweden:

*extremely americanized society

*horribly materialistic like american women

*tendency to be complete bitches with men

*tendency to turn into feminist psychos as they age

*swedish women don't age well, by age 30's your hot swedish princess will probably have wrinkles and is gaining weight.

*eventhough she's already americanized, she'll become even more american, dont be surprised if your swedish princess adopts an american soccer mom from suburbia accent and drops her swedish one after she has given you children and she's married to you.

*lazy, cant cook, cant clean, needs a maid to help her raise her children (thank feminism for that)

*over half of swedes arent blonde, a good number of swedish women actually dye their hair blonde

I still cant believe so many manginas falls for the myth of the gorgeous legendary swedish blonde!!!!!

glad i had the chance to travel and see it with my own eyes
That's funny cause while most people associate Sweden with pretty girls I associate Sweden with masculine guys (Dolph Lundgren as an example)

And yes, Swedes do age pretty fast - facially at least. From what I can tell from Dolph himself.

User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 824
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am

Post by ssjparris » November 1st, 2012, 3:39 pm

i meet one swedish girl here in the states. she was a tourist. yes she was tall thick jiggly thighs. damn she showed them off. yummy.

i was staring at her p***y while i was talking to her. just imagine mini shorts and her legs split open.

did you know what she asked me " what are you doing tonight ". haha....

she was kind a cute. not ugly like your frankenstein pictures.

here is some gorgeous swedish women...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFFwcUO ... re=related[/youtube]





[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ8OWtJ7 ... re=related[/youtube]

okay so that is enough. but i like i said i saw one that was hot body all around with kind of a plain face. but there are more beautiful swedish girls there in sweden.

my friend is pychic she told me i am going to have a house there in sweden, france, new york, and california. looks like i am going to have a blast in sweden before i get there. i am black man after all...hahahahaaha....

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » November 1st, 2012, 7:58 pm

Tisk, Tisk another disaffected man...

I had no problems in Sweden other than where to find women (sort-of). I was in town for three days. If I was there longer I would have gotten what I wanted.

I am not here to say countries don't have problems. Combating "Feminism" demands commanding respect from women that you are a man. If you can't do this, guess what, women will treat you like dirt.

According to my experience and others experience about Scanadiva in general is that, there is a divide between initial mutual attraction and acting on it (one-night-stand) and having mutual attraction with intentions of a longer relationship.

But hey you can moan about your home country as much as you want, as they say "One man's trash is another man's treasure"

leavingusa
Freshman Poster
Posts: 322
Joined: June 21st, 2011, 9:13 pm

Post by leavingusa » November 11th, 2012, 12:14 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Tisk, Tisk another disaffected man...

I had no problems in Sweden other than where to find women (sort-of). I was in town for three days. If I was there longer I would have gotten what I wanted.

I am not here to say countries don't have problems. Combating "Feminism" demands commanding respect from women that you are a man. If you can't do this, guess what, women will treat you like dirt.

According to my experience and others experience about Scanadiva in general is that, there is a divide between initial mutual attraction and acting on it (one-night-stand) and having mutual attraction with intentions of a longer relationship.

But hey you can moan about your home country as much as you want, as they say "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
Let's see...you wouldn't be black by any chance?

Teamsatan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 37
Joined: February 14th, 2011, 12:38 am
Location: Australia

Post by Teamsatan » November 11th, 2012, 1:42 pm

Love Swedish women...so sexual...You can start with the jackhammer and by the time your finished its a threesome with her friend or her mother.

Took me some time to get past the underarm hair ..

golgi
Freshman Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: November 23rd, 2012, 6:29 am

Post by golgi » November 23rd, 2012, 8:13 am

Beauty is statistical in a population, especially one with relatively homogeneous genes. There is no society where all or even most women are an 8 or above.

Ironically, the goth woman in the picture is actually beautiful from a facial structure and skin health perspective. She just f***ed herself up with her style, but take away the haircut, makeup and the face metal and her facial structure would be rather quintessentially beautiful. I know its hard to look past, though, because she did an excellent job of making herself ugly.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Post by Tsar » November 24th, 2012, 6:06 am

I wouldn't ever want to be in a relationship with girl from Swedish. Majority of Swedish women are just like AW. They have a liberal attitude towards sex and are hardcore feminists.

loveblondes
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: May 27th, 2014, 4:12 am
Location: South America

Post by loveblondes » May 27th, 2014, 5:26 am

Swedish women are overrated, they arent that pretty, many have bland and boring facial features (worse than finland). I personally found the women from other scandinavian countries far more attractive.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"

Robert77
Freshman Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Post by Robert77 » June 4th, 2014, 11:08 am

i recently met a group of swedish women at a nightclub, they were all wearing shorts with pasty thunder thighs (obesity is starting to get to them) two of them hooked up with black thugs wearing hip hop cloths and the other 3 stayed alone probably bitching about men.

two of them looked like white american women (and that is bad!!!) I only found out they were swedish women when they told me.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

loveblondes
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: May 27th, 2014, 4:12 am
Location: South America

Post by loveblondes » June 5th, 2014, 7:54 am

Robert77 wrote:i recently met a group of swedish women at a nightclub, they were all wearing shorts with pasty thunder thighs (obesity is starting to get to them) two of them hooked up with black thugs wearing hip hop cloths and the other 3 stayed alone probably bitching about men.

two of them looked like white american women (and that is bad!!!) I only found out they were swedish women when they told me.
Finland and Sweden are suffering from an obessity problem, Of course Its not comparable to the US, but Its still noticeable. It doesnt look well on swedish women either considering swedish women tend to have little noses, rounder faces and infantile-like features, so being too fat gives a piggy appearence, unlike their german, dutch and even many danish counterparts, who tend to have considerably longer/elongated facial features and body-types.

Women like serb or balkan women can afford having some fat, but they distribute it well on their bodies. Shorter/rounder people cant affort this. The same goes for some elongated souther european types, although they tend to be shorter.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “European Countries”