SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

loveblondes wrote:
Robert77 wrote:i recently met a group of swedish women at a nightclub, they were all wearing shorts with pasty thunder thighs (obesity is starting to get to them) two of them hooked up with black thugs wearing hip hop cloths and the other 3 stayed alone probably bitching about men.

two of them looked like white american women (and that is bad!!!) I only found out they were swedish women when they told me.
Finland and Sweden are suffering from an obessity problem, Of course Its not comparable to the US, but Its still noticeable. It doesnt look well on swedish women either considering swedish women tend to have little noses, rounder faces and infantile-like features, so being too fat gives a piggy appearence, unlike their german, dutch and even many danish counterparts, who tend to have considerably longer/elongated facial features and body-types.

Women like serb or balkan women can afford having some fat, but they distribute it well on their bodies. Shorter/rounder people cant affort this. The same goes for some elongated souther european types, although they tend to be shorter.
I don't know why obesity is brought up, like it makes an impact on the dating pool. According to your post it doesn't make any impact but yet men love to harp on it. Then he mentioned some BBW Swedish girls getting some love from Black men. What is the significance of that comment? White women over and over again, even on YouTube complain that White men hate on White women for being slight overweight (Thick) to the seriously obese.

While that's understandable to a point; I see no value in pointing that out other than reinforcing White Supremacist stereotypes of the best White women having no interest in Black men, that only White women with obvious physical flaws are rejected. Some Black men have low self-esteem (I wonder where THAT came from...) or like most men like easy prey. Women with low self-esteem are easy prey, most the time they are overweight but this happens to seemingly attractive and thin women as well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

golgi wrote:Beauty is statistical in a population, especially one with relatively homogeneous genes. There is no society where all or even most women are an 8 or above.

Ironically, the goth woman in the picture is actually beautiful from a facial structure and skin health perspective. She just f***ed herself up with her style, but take away the haircut, makeup and the face metal and her facial structure would be rather quintessentially beautiful. I know its hard to look past, though, because she did an excellent job of making herself ugly.
yep, i noticed that as well

let's try that again. movie makeup, metal and styling:

real life actress

and her figure...

Jan Pickel
Freshman Poster

Re: SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Post by Jan Pickel »

Yes, Swedish women may be blonde but they age rapidly and in middle age and beyond look like Hilary Clinton, in other words, wrinkled, sagging, horrible saggy necks and ugly figures with no waist. They age very, very badly.