Savage Turks in Germany

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Savage Turks in Germany

Post by zboy1 »

A few examples why Germans and Europeans in general, despise Turks:

Youth Violence in Germany
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oriSRZE ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

Turkish cops to patrol German streets battling ethnic crime?

Immigrants in German schools

Listening Post - Feature: German Turkophobia

Two immigrants brutally attacked a German elder man
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiXeu9E_ ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah things are stupid in germany. i always preech to most turks. get the f**k out of germany. you are not wanted. you are backwards. you have a stupid religion. but the turks are to greedy.

but one has to acknowledge that the germans are not sheeps. turks had to do the most dangerous jobs in germany. my father for example died because of it. - some germans make huge profits out of the turks. but overall i don´t know if keeping the turks in germany is profitable.

no one coerced the germans to bring turks to germany. so who is to blame? both. both are greedy as f**k :)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Germans are stupid for allowing them to settle down in Germany,

Labor shortage could have been solved by allowing Turks to come on working visa, 6 months or so.Make strict conditions and enforce them.
Turks , Arabs and Germans in the same country, they mix like water and oil.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

banano, i would never call germans stupid. i think it´s always greed. looks like they earn each other. don´t forget that turkish german relations are also important. in ww1 they were allies. germany ist a export oriented economy and tries to make good relationships with his neighbors and it worked good so far. turks from germany love german products and make propaganda for german products. it´s also nice to blame others when things go wrong. - looks like north europe has a feminism problem which creates a demographic problem which creats a might problem. - the problem is that the stupid and uneducated make the children.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:Germans are stupid for allowing them to settle down in Germany
Unfortunately this is what happens when you lose a war with the Jews and their lackeys. The plan to destroy Germany after the war was explicitly spelled out by Jewish sociologists in NYC at the time. Of course it has subsequently been implemented in all Germanic countries.