Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby EuropePUA » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Last edited by EuropePUA on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm

If I'm not mistaken it was Ladislav that said places like Spain and Italy would be the last place you'd want to chase women. Reason why? The men are numerous and they are more handsome and charming than your average guy (especially American men).
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby EuropePUA » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 am

Last edited by EuropePUA on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 am

So why is spain ranked the most flirtacious country in the world?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby drealm » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 am

E_Irizarry wrote:So why is spain ranked the most flirtacious country in the world?

Spaniards cannot stop talking. My mother's side of the family is Spanish and they'd rather get in an argument than stop talking. My guess would be Spain isn't a good place for introverts or people who talk more slowly.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 am

I wouldn't think Spain is good. Western European countries aren't usually considered good for women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby EuropePUA » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:59 am

Last edited by EuropePUA on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am

EuropePUA wrote:Im really getting mixed results, I don't know what to think.

Sometimes I think its great,

somethings I think its terrible.

I need a larger sample space, I will approach more girls today.

Why did you choose Western Europe? Like someone else mentioned before me, Western Europe is not a good place to find a women--with the possible exception of Germany and France. You should've chosen an Eastern European country instead.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby EuropePUA » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 am

Last edited by EuropePUA on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 am

Are you in a big city? If so, try a smaller town or city?

What race are you?

Why is Spain ranked as the most flirtatious country in the world?

http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/

"Spain tops the table, just ahead of Poland, Dominican Republic, Italy and Argentina. Latin countries (speaking either Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese) occupy eight of the top 10 places."

"The average Spanish woman initiates 1.33 contacts with a man per month – more than double the figure for women in the U.S. (0.63) and nearly double that for women in either the UK or France."

"Women in Anglo-Saxon countries are generally far less flirtatious than those in Latin ones. 'Maybe it is their Puritan heritage.'
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby EuropePUA » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:24 am

Last edited by EuropePUA on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:45 am

Sounds like Brazil, easy to get numbers and kisses but try to get them to meet you the next day is hard part, many flakes.

with 25% unemployment rate spain will soon be 3rd world country
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby EuropePUA » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:52 am

Last edited by EuropePUA on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 pm

EuropePUA wrote:
Banano wrote:Sounds like Brazil, easy to get numbers and kisses but try to get them to meet you the next day is hard part, many flakes.

with 25% unemployment rate spain will soon be 3rd world country

Don't tell me Brazil is that bad too.

That was on my next to-go list.

I love Brazilian girls.

Please don't suggest Philippines, those girls are so ugly, and flat chested/no asses,
I don't like pinas at all.

So the real question is, do these places have any advantages to USA?

You need to try Germany. Men in Germany DO NOT ask women out, so there are a bunch of women who are single and available in Germany. I plan on going to Berlin as soon as I can afford to go. I have heard countless guys who have visited Germany say, they were able to get a bunch of phone numbers and dates just by visiting Germany for two weeks.

Some German women prefer black or asian guys. So, since you are asian, there will be some women who prefer asian men over white men. Most people in Berlin speak english very well, so you might want to try and visit Berlin, it is also the biggest city in Germany.

I agree with you about philippino girls, I am not attracted to them at all, that is why I have absolutely no interest whatsoever to visit the Philippines! I need women who have curves, a butt and breasts! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OzGuy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 pm

As I said in your other thread, try Germany. It is the best place in western Europe for meeting women. German women are also very sexually open and have high libido's.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to European Countries