Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

EuropePUA wrote:I also choose Spain because its a first world country,

that means women are not economically deprived which would
be the primary reason they go out with u in eastern europe.
You know all those demonstrations you're seeing in Spain? They're about economic deprivation. Euro bankers are putting the screws to the counry, and it is an economic basket case, with nominal unemployment running in the 25-30 percent range. It's close to 50 percent in the age group of women you're probably looking at.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Asian PUA,

Maybe you are not understanding Spanish culture in general. I interact a lot with Spanish women through line of work and have detected almost zero interest in Asian cultures in general. Latinas on the other hand are very curious.

Spanish girls really are not that into Asian guys. In Germany, you may have lots of girls looking at you.

Not impossible, but I think that Spain is a no good if you want leverage odds in your favour as an . Cut your losses dude and bounce.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spanish girls, I've noticed, also tend to be very intellectual and brainy, far more than American girls. That's for sure. Haven't you noticed that? Can't you connect with them mentally at least?

So being an Asian guy has no novelty appeal in Spain?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw OP, you didn't need to start two threads about Spanish women being stuck up. One was enough. You actually started three, but one was a duplicate so I removed it. Now there are two. You did not need to start two threads about the same thing. Maybe you are overly intense. :P

Also, you do not need to fear Eastern Europe. That's all in your mind. Eastern Europe is safe, not violent like you think. Just exercise common sense. Why don't you hope on the plane or train or bus to the Baltic States like Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia? They are very nice and girls are very approachable there. Guaranteed. There is a man shortage in Latvia in fact. We have a thread about that here.

viewtopic.php?t=8810
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
targetguy
Freshman Poster

30 yrs ago

Post by targetguy »

:roll: things were a lot different 30 yrs ago when i was in the military in majorica a island near spain. Many women there at many bars all willing to
have fun with a serviceman. The language problem is the biggest problem there.
no scammers
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Theres a qtr. Of your problem: you are looking for english speakers in spain. Develop confidence in spanish.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

So generally the vibe is a no-go for Asian guys. haha, i'm not surprised at all. These Spaniards...

Keep posting EUROPEPUA on your travels. Specifics like how a typical encounter went would help us here.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Careful about negging the Filipinas. We have a Filipina here who will troll (and acuse you of trolling) any guy who shreds from the Filipinas-are-the-best-moniker.

Winston went to Russia. Maybe game there?

You should blog it. Share the link.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:Btw OP, you didn't need to start two threads about Spanish women being stuck up. One was enough. You actually started three, but one was a duplicate so I removed it. Now there are two. You did not need to start two threads about the same thing. Maybe you are overly intense. :P

Also, you do not need to fear Eastern Europe. That's all in your mind. Eastern Europe is safe, not violent like you think. Just exercise common sense. Why don't you hope on the plane or train or bus to the Baltic States like Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia? They are very nice and girls are very approachable there. Guaranteed. There is a man shortage in Latvia in fact. We have a thread about that here.

viewtopic.php?t=8810
I think everyone should stay away from Estonia.

Return to “European Countries”