Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Switzerland - A buffet of foreign women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: My experience

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby Robert77 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 am

OzGuy wrote:
Andrewww wrote:Sounds boring to me. I guess it's because it reminds me of Canada: clean, neutral, quiet, full of boring people who only live to work and make money. The weather must be crap also.


If you are an extrovert, then yes perhaps you may find it too boring.

Switzerland is the opposite culture of Anglo countries - the majority of people here are introverted and intelligent. Their idea of fun is going hiking, skiing, adventure sports, instead of getting drunk and watching football like they do in the US/Australia.

If you are an introvert you will LOVE it here. So much natural beauty, lots of outdoor activities etc.

I hated the extroverted culture in Australia and never felt like I fit in. I feel like I belong here in Switzerland.

As for the weather, I used to live in a hot, humid climate in Australia, so I much prefer the cooler climate here. But yes, like most of Europe, you can expect to see cloudy weather for some time (especially in winter).

switzerland is not as safe as you claim..... fact is crime in geneva is rampant to cite a city... I have yet to meet a person who has not had some thugs break into their flats..... recently they stabbed and killed a guy in la gare.... and pickpocketing is as common as dirt!!

it might not be baghdad but it is certainly not the type of place where you'd leave the doors open or your stuff unattended in public places, ive been all over the planet, including some dangerous places and the only place where they actually stole money from me was in switzerland (180 euros)

about being boring.... yes it is boring especially in the winter you feel like you wanna kill yourself because there is NOTHING TO DO, other than ski, and ski and ski (u can only ski so much)

the people, the swiss are provincial closed minded and seldom they make friendship with people from outside their circles...... lots of money and lots of foreigners trying to get a job here...... it's sterile, gray, wealthy and BORING......
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby ssjparris » Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 am

Robert77 wrote:
OzGuy wrote:
Andrewww wrote:Sounds boring to me. I guess it's because it reminds me of Canada: clean, neutral, quiet, full of boring people who only live to work and make money. The weather must be crap also.


If you are an extrovert, then yes perhaps you may find it too boring.

Switzerland is the opposite culture of Anglo countries - the majority of people here are introverted and intelligent. Their idea of fun is going hiking, skiing, adventure sports, instead of getting drunk and watching football like they do in the US/Australia.

If you are an introvert you will LOVE it here. So much natural beauty, lots of outdoor activities etc.

I hated the extroverted culture in Australia and never felt like I fit in. I feel like I belong here in Switzerland.

As for the weather, I used to live in a hot, humid climate in Australia, so I much prefer the cooler climate here. But yes, like most of Europe, you can expect to see cloudy weather for some time (especially in winter).

switzerland is not as safe as you claim..... fact is crime in geneva is rampant to cite a city... I have yet to meet a person who has not had some thugs break into their flats..... recently they stabbed and killed a guy in la gare.... and pickpocketing is as common as dirt!!

it might not be baghdad but it is certainly not the type of place where you'd leave the doors open or your stuff unattended in public places, ive been all over the planet, including some dangerous places and the only place where they actually stole money from me was in switzerland (180 euros)

about being boring.... yes it is boring especially in the winter you feel like you wanna kill yourself because there is NOTHING TO DO, other than ski, and ski and ski (u can only ski so much)

the people, the swiss are provincial closed minded and seldom they make friendship with people from outside their circles...... lots of money and lots of foreigners trying to get a job here...... it's sterile, gray, wealthy and BORING......


well okay i can only base my assumption of swiss women from my experiences with swiss tourists here in the states. one was dressed really sexy with this one-piece mini skirt type dress on and big muscled legs. i talked to her. she blushed and giggled at all of my compliments towards her. another one i met i gave her a compliment and she rushed me away from her for it.

but again. i do know every man's experience is going to be different there. so i will just have to go to switzerland to see what they are like.

one of my friends went there. he said he saw a woman's child run around playing. at one point he was WAY far from here. like about half a mile away from her. and he told me people feel so safe there that they let their kids run around and not worry about danger.

but i have been reading about the crime rate increasing in switzerland. due to the economy it is just not getting any better for anyone around the world. so people are resorting to stealing just to survive. it is completely understandable. although not a good experiencce of stealing happens to you in sexy switzerland.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm

My apologies for bumping an old topic but I think Switzerland is in the process of losing its 'cool'.

The country's legendary banking secrecy is being threatened by the European Union and the US. Already a 2nd Swiss bank has closed its doors: http://www.thelocal.ch/20131019/swiss-b ... -tax-probe

There's talks of getting rid of conscription. When you take away conscription you create a society of pussified men, which, in turn, gives way for hyper feminism.

The Swiss are discussing a 'monthly salary' scheme which is, obviously, a definitive socialist idea: http://www.20min.ch/finance/news/story/ ... n-19739125

If the Swiss citizens think these are great ideas then I suspect they will be idiotic enough to inevitably join the European Union (the final nail in the coffin for such a great country).

I was seriously considering moving to Switzerland but its future is looking dim.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Previous

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests