Hungarian Girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hungarian Girls

Post by Tsar »

Does anyone have experience visiting Hungary? Are the girls traditional and feminine? Hungary is on my list of top five countries to visit in search of a bride. Hungary also has some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Hungarian women are much like Russian, Ukrainian, and Belarusian women from what I have read.

An article worth reading if you're interested in Hungarian women: http://hungarianbeauty.com/why-marry-a-hungarian-woman/
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hmm...my non-Chinese part is Hungarian, but I don't know much about the place.

What's odd is that this site doesn't seem like a dating service. As a website owner I notice these things. Maybe they just found a niche and are trying to rank for keywords so they can make AdSense money.

I mean, who made this site? Why? Are they just really passionate about Hungary? Or do they see a money-making opportunity? Probably a little of both.

There's some text that reads "Join Our Facebook Page" but no link to anything. So maybe they're just trying to rank so they can make ad money.

A lot of the comments seem sketchy. Just simple, "I love your post" or "great website" instead of real conversations.

Not that I'm knocking it or anything. I just get in online business mode and try to analyze things.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:Hmm...my non-Chinese part is Hungarian,
That's interesting. Both of my parents are Hungarian Jews and they live in NJ where I grew up.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Hmm...my non-Chinese part is Hungarian,
That's interesting. Both of my parents are Hungarian Jews and they live in NJ where I grew up.
What part?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:What part?
Hungary or NJ? Anyway, Budapest and Teaneck.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Bergen County, eh? I'm in Union County. Not too far off. Wonder if we're related somehow, lol. ;)

You know, they say Hungarian Jews are some of the smartest in the world. Edward Teller was a Hungarian Jew.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Jews

Says a lot about such a tiny population.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My other brother in law has a Hungarian gf (the one one is married to a Chinese girl).

The Hungarian girl is nice. Her figure is good.

Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary are all great places to find beautiful Eastern European brides. They're also fairly good countries to live in, with less of the problems that Russia and Ukraine have.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ask Jackal
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Hungarian Girls

Post by Jackal »

Tsar wrote:An article worth reading if you're interested in Hungarian women: http://hungarianbeauty.com/why-marry-a-hungarian-woman/
Most of this information is just a pleasant-sounding exaggeration, just a fantasy. That website just writes what men want to hear--sort of like a swords and sorcery fantasy novel! lol And many of those articles are very old, too.

Yes, many Hungarian women under the age of 30 are very beautiful. However, not all Hungarian women are beautiful: some become very wrinkled from being in the sun too much and from smoking too much by the time they're 30, some were always fat or ugly. But yeah, a far greater percentage of women are hot here than in most anglo countries.

But the catch is that the young, hot women generally don't want to date average-looking foreigners who are over 30. If you are older than 30 and not particularly handsome, I wouldn't bother coming here. The qualities most valued here are youth and appearance. If you are 25 and younger and are at least average-looking and wear stylish clothes, you can probably do okay with the women here. Hungarian women especially like men with very thin body types.

Hungarian women certainly are feminine, but how traditional they are depends on your definition. They are certainly more traditional than American women and will be more polite to men on average than American women--but they won't necessarily date the men they are polite to. Few Hungarians are devoutly religious. Although some are devout Catholics, Jehovah's witnesses, or Hare Krishnas. But a lot of Hungarians don't care about religion and just care about material things. Most of them care far more about soccer and alcohol.

Summary: Young Hungarian women are very beautiful and are a little bit traditional, but they will generally only date very handsome men who are not too old.
Tsar wrote:Hungarian women are much like Russian, Ukrainian, and Belarusian women from what I have read.
How "much like" is "much like" supposed to mean?? lol Similar for an outsider or similar for an expert? After all, really dumb people could say that Japanese people are "much like" Chinese people, but anybody with more experience will begin to see the differences quickly.

I don't know about any of the three nationalities you listed above, but I know that Hungarian women are a bit different than Czech women. Hungarian women prefer men to be more aggressive, but being aggressive won't do anything for you if they don't already consider you handsome. Czech women prefer men to be more laid-back (high? drunk?). lol
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My brother in law has a Hungarian gf. They're about the same age. She's OK, but I much prefer my other brother in law's Chinese gf.

Many Russian women here in China, and man do they look tall!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Here's a good page to see what young average to above average Hungarian women look like, but again they will generally only date handsome, cool guys who aren't too much older than they are.

http://www.szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu/rovat/szepsegek/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jackal makes it sound like a waste of time. That's especially good cause those Hungarian women in those pictures dont seem hot enough to me to even be picky. The women in Northern Europe are much more attractive. I'd choose the Christian girls of Poland/Ukraine for sure.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Hungarian girls suck in comparison to Romanian girls.

I have recently been in Romania for about 2 weeks, then went to Hungary for a few days. The difference was pretty big... Romanian girls were a lot more attractive and not as westernized as their Hungarian counterparts.

There is much more feminism in Hungary, women dress more like the women in western Europe. Romanian girls are more old-fashioned as they are trying to be attractive to men with the way they dress.

Romania is in general a much more exciting country than Hungary. Nature is way better, cities are more interesting architecturally. The country feels a bit more authentic and less western. Hungary is a pretty bland country, and that also reflects in the people.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

germanguy wrote:Hungarian girls suck in comparison to Romanian girls.

I have recently been in Romania for about 2 weeks, then went to Hungary for a few days. The difference was pretty big... Romanian girls were a lot more attractive and not as westernized as their Hungarian counterparts.

There is much more feminism in Hungary, women dress more like the women in western Europe. Romanian girls are more old-fashioned as they are trying to be attractive to men with the way they dress. .
I guess that would be due to the greater poverty in Romania than Hungary, the proximity of Hungary to Western Europe and Austria in comparison to Romania, and the presence of Gypsies and Roma people there? So, as a result, the women are more traditional than Hungarian women and less likely to be Westernized?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

germanguy wrote:Hungarian girls suck in comparison to Romanian girls.

There is much more feminism in Hungary, women dress more like the women in western Europe. Romanian girls are more old-fashioned as they are trying to be attractive to men with the way they dress.

Romania is in general a much more exciting country than Hungary. Nature is way better, cities are more interesting architecturally. The country feels a bit more authentic and less western. Hungary is a pretty bland country, and that also reflects in the people.
What percentage of them have dark brown hair and eyes, like the Italians? I met a few Romanian blondes. They dyed their hair.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.