Why Europe is better for Intellectuals, Freethinkers & Freespirits than America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Anyhow, if you were so happy in Europe, what's preventing you from coming back Winston?
+1

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:Winston, a lot of time has passed since then.

1. Some are saying Europe has changed for the worse and become a lot more corrupted.

2. You've gained weight in the face and a decade of age.

What do u think would happen if u retraced your steps and did the exact same things? Would u be received just as before? Just curious as to what u and others think on this.
Yeah well here's what ***I*** think Rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1okb5EIo1nw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

1. Some are saying Europe has changed for the worse and become a lot more corrupted.

What do u think would happen if u retraced your steps and did the exact same things? Would u be received just as before? Just curious as to what u and others think on this.

Nothing lasts forever, change is the only constant.
I'm curious to see Winston's response about this as well. Winston has passive income he probably doesn't need to stretch his imagination too much to be able to come up funds for a trip. His family is fairly well off too and isn't he an only child? He really has nothing to worry about.

Let's face it Winston wasn't a looker then either and his dress sense sucked badly. He likes to wear trainers with shabby pants and ugly cheap shirts like a Chinese immigrant toy peddler. However, from what i've read elsewhere the local male population still looks pretty bad in places like Poland and Lithuania. The competition isn't that high and the bar isn't that high. I think Winston may still get some enough friendly attention.

Either way i'll probably find out for myself in T-minus 3-4 months. The big question is should I do Europe or Latin America first. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:

Nothing lasts forever, change is the only constant.
I'm curious to see Winston's response about this as well. Winston has passive income he probably doesn't need to stretch his imagination too much to be able to come up funds for a trip. His family is fairly well off too and isn't he an only child? He really has nothing to worry about.

Let's face it Winston wasn't a looker then either and his dress sense sucked badly. He likes to wear trainers with shabby pants and ugly cheap shirts like a Chinese immigrant toy peddler. However, from what i've read elsewhere the local male population still looks pretty bad in places like Poland and Lithuania. The competition isn't that high and the bar isn't that high. I think Winston may still get some enough friendly attention.

Either way i'll probably find out for myself in T-minus 3-4 months. The big question is should I do Europe or Latin America first. :D
First, Rock isn't a valid source when it comes to Europe. He has a bias against it and is not experienced in that area. If he was more objective and watched my videos, as Steve and others have, he would understand my claims about it.

Rock, I GUARANTEE you that if you went to Eastern or Central Europe and experienced what I'm talking about, you would come back and report "I understand what Winston means now. He was right." Plus you'd lose your fear of white women too, when you see that they are a different species in Europe than in America.

There are always people who are going to say things are changing for the worse, but they are usually talking about politics and economics, not about how approachable girls are. But that's nothing new. Throughout history people have been saying that things are changing for the worse. Pick up a newspaper from 1979 and you will see people saying that too.

Either way, Europe is still MUCH BETTER than America or Taiwan for approaching or meeting girls. That's for sure. Plus the culture is intellectual, open and curious, so I fit in much better and am more in my element there.

Repatriate,
You are missing two important things:

- I looked healthier in Europe because I went out a lot. Going out was fun because I could meet people and meet girls. Thus there's a reason to go out there. But in the US or Taiwan, there's no reason to go out because women are super cliquish and paranoid of strangers. All there is to do is stay home and be depressed.

- Second, the food is not permeated with processed ingredients and GMO's like in America. So I can eat lots of carbs there and not be fat. There is something in American food that makes you fat and keeps you fat. It's not just about fat or carbs or calories either. I feel intuitively that there is something in American food that changes your body physiologically as well.

Dieting doesn't work. Only lifestyle changes do. In Europe I'd have a better and more fun lifestyle. So I would be thinner and look better eventually. Plus I'd fit into the culture far better than I would in the US or Taiwan. That's for sure. So I'd be more in my element.

Regardless of how I look, I connect with people there a lot better and easier and more natural. You guys are forgetting that. The CONNECTION is an important part. Not everything is all about looks and practicalities. My soul fits in there much better. I've always felt that I have past lives there too.

You forget that women in Europe aren't approachable and friendly because of how good looking I am. They are naturally open, engaging and curious and drawn to novelty, and enjoy meeting new people. You don't take that into account.

I've already been there and so I know the vibe, and it's something you have to experience to understand. Words have limitations and can only connotate so much.

Also, you forget that I am a history buff. As a major history buff, I would enjoy it better because Europe has much more amazing history, museums, historical sites, etc. So even without the girls, I'd still be happier there for the rich history and culture. I spend a lot of time in museums, so I could explore that passion there as well.

As usual Repatriate, you need to broaden your mind and take into account these factors as well.
Last edited by Winston on September 2nd, 2013, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One KEY difference between America and Europe is this: In Europe, people do not use dating sites to meet people. I've been told this by multiple sources. Why? Because it's very easy there to just GO OUT and meet people! People are very open, social, curious and engaging. In contrast, in America people are paranoid of others, do not like meeting people, and are afraid to talk to people outside their clique. So you can't really go out and "meet people" or "meet girls", at least not easily or naturally.

What's odd is that there is this cultural myth in America that it is easy to "go out and meet people". Everyone knows deep down that it's not true. But people still pay lip service to it in order to conform and not sound like a loser. It's very weird. There is like this HUGE SPLIT between reality and illusion in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Thanks for your comments. I forgot to add one more reason to the list:

In Europe, it is normal and common to have deep conversations in pubs, whereas in America, it would be abnormal to have deep discussions in bars or pubs. This is an interesting difference.

So I've added it to the article as reason # 2:

2. Europeans are more apt to having deep conversations about philosophy, history and culture. Believe it or not, having deep philosophical discussions in pubs is normal and common in Europe, whereas in America it would definitely be abnormal and weird to have deep discussions in a bar or pub. Topics such as history and philosophy are common subjects of interest, even in young people. So overall, a freethinker will connect better in Europe and feel more accepted.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these two awesome comments in the blog version of my article:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/08/w ... urope.html
Grady Cofer Jr.September 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I am an intellectual/artistic person and feel I would fit in better in European culture than in American one. This is because here in the U.S. if you don't "conform" into male role of sports obsessed, a workaholic, beer drinking, "bad boy", partying, strip clubs, etc. your wrongly accused of being "gay", a loser, or nerd! And it's worse if your a Black male like me if you don't fit the stereotype of a thug, athlete, or
entertainer. They'll say your "acting white"??!!I understand many Europeans drink and love Football (soccer)too. But, they don't limit their interest and are more open to outsiders. My interactions with some foreign exchange students from Europe and other countries proves that fact.

ReplyDelete

sam smithSeptember 19, 2013 at 4:53 PM
So true my brother as i experienced that in the UK. People were a little more engaging than in the USA. Next time I visit Europe I will head to contnetial Europe where i hear it is more like the article. UK is still Anglosphere but not bad as the USA.

ReplyDelete

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Dieting doesn't work. Only lifestyle changes do. In Europe I'd have a better and more fun lifestyle. So I would be thinner and look better eventually. Plus I'd fit into the culture far better than I would in the US or Taiwan. That's for sure. So I'd be more in my element.

If that is the case, then wouldn't you be better off living in Europe?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Dieting doesn't work. Only lifestyle changes do. In Europe I'd have a better and more fun lifestyle. So I would be thinner and look better eventually. Plus I'd fit into the culture far better than I would in the US or Taiwan. That's for sure. So I'd be more in my element.

If that is the case, then wouldn't you be better off living in Europe?
In theory yes. But I can't do everything at once. Life has millions of things you have to take care of and it's impossible to take care of everything.

This Murphy's Law applies:

http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html

"Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first."

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: In theory yes. But I can't do everything at once. Life has millions of things you have to take care of and it's impossible to take care of everything.
1. What are the prerequisite tasks that must be completed before you can visit Europe?

2. What tasks cannot be done while you're in Europe, delegated to someone, or deferred?

Winston wrote: This Murphy's Law applies:
http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html
"Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first."
In life many unforeseen obstacles pop up, such as traffic delays, flight cancellations, and having TSA confiscate your tools because they think your screwdriver is a dangerous weapon. To compensate, you leave early to give yourself more time on the road, take red-eye flights to be at your client the next day, and run for the nearest hardware store to buy new tools as soon as your plane lands.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

I'm gonna bump this topic.

Winston, just out of curiousity, were you dating these women? And did they approach you or did you approach them?
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

LOL A Spaniard (whose country is dying) telling people that America is not a good place to live. That is hilarious.

Guess you stupid Spaniards shouldn't have kicked out the jews.

ContraMundumRants wrote:I agree with what you said about architecture.

I am a Spaniard who lived in LA for one year, and I couldn't tolerate it; the weather was
great, the beaches were nice, but the architecture was soul-destroying.

Buildings there are made with economic efficiency in mind with no thought of beauty.

Now that I am back in Europe I feel much better seeing all the churches and monasteries
and castles we have over here.

Even in the US, I felt much better when I lived in Boston because at least there they had some
architecture from colonial times.

Architecture is an expression of a culture's inner life, and I wasn't impressed with what I saw
in America.

But even in Europe we are losing the taste for ancient architecture, and we are adopting
the American ways due to neoliberal Globalism.

Anyhow, if you were so happy in Europe, what's preventing you from coming back Winston?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Europe is better for Intellectuals/Freethinkers than

Post by Winston »

New video I just made about this topic:

Description:

In this video, I explain why Europe is better than America for those who are intellectuals, freethinkers and freespirits. I give good sensible reasons why they will fit in better and experience more social connection and like the vibe better. Thus they will feel more at home in European environments and cultures, and not as alienated as in America - which in contrast is so empty and stressful, where all there is to do is make money and suffer and obey so many rules and be paranoid.

Europe provides real social connection in a more healthy, friendly and positive environment, where people don't view strangers as "creeps". And it provides a richer deeper culture as well, which is like "food for the soul" for soulful types. The people in Europe are also much more down to earth and genuine, which makes them much easier to connect with and befriend. And the social environment is more inclusive as well. So one in Europe does not need to feel lonely or isolated, even when one is alone. This means that one does NOT have to put up with loneliness, isolation and a meaningless life in America, as is assumed. This is good news, but almost never discussed in America. To learn more visit: http://www.happierabroad.com

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxl82H3Dhzw[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's interesting to note is that even America's founding fathers like Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, who were both intellectual geniuses, were happier in Europe too and preferred spending time there than America. Jefferson said his time in France was the happiest of his life, and Franklin spent decades in both England and France. They derived more intellectual stimulation in Europe and date/romanced/courted more refined women as well. America does not provide that, because it's a country for simple people who just want to make money. So even in the 1700's, America was not a good fit for intellectual types. PBS documentaries about Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson say this as well, and feature comments from biographers and historians who have read these men's diaries and journals. You can see them on YouTube. (though sometimes even PBS documentaries are taken down from YouTube) I elaborated on this in another forum thread here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=25238

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock and Repatriate:

Your comments above were very asinine and IRRELEVANT as well. I told you a thousand times: This has NOTHING to do with my appearance. I never said that I got a lot of attention or adoration in Europe. What I said was:

1. I was happier in Europe because the culture, vibe and people fit my personality and soul better. The collective soul, culture and architecture there is much more RICH and is closer to my ideal type of society. So it matches me better in terms of my personality and soul, which is rich as well.

2. The people there are more down to earth, broad minded, and intellectual, so I connect with them better since we are more alike and on similar wavelengths. There's better synergy there for me. People are more fun and freespirited and do not live to work like Americans and Taiwanese do, so I feel more validated and accepted there. People are also more open to talking to strangers as well. And they are not hollow, empty and materialistic as Taiwanese and Americans are. Nor are they as petty and judgmental.

3. The vibe there feels more positive, fun, open and freespirited, at least compared to the US and Taiwan. That's for sure. Thus it is energy I can feed off of. Food for my soul, in other words. I don't get that in Taiwan or America, that's for sure. In contrast, the US and Taiwan have negative/repressed/paranoid/antisocial/toxic energy that feels like poison to my soul.

4. The cultures in Europe are more interesting, stimulating and attractive to me as well.

5. I feel at home in Europe and a strong sense of familiarity too, as if I have had many past lives there, perhaps in Ancient Rome or the Middle Ages and Renaissance. It's as if I had a long lost history there.

As you can see, NONE of this has anything to do with my appearance or looks. It's obvious to anyone with a basic reading comprehension. The thing is, you two guys love playing devil's advocate and nitpicking rather than accepting truth and reality for what it is.

How is it that I can explain the above to people like El_Caudillo and Falcon JUST ONCE, and they will understand what I mean completely and relate as well. Yet when I explain it to people like Rock or Repatriate 1000 times, they still don't understand and twist what I say to mean something totally different? SO WEIRD! Just because you guys don't have a Euro soul, doesn't mean that others don't. At the very least you guys should be able to understand this intellectually, but you don't for some reason. How odd.